Chapter 2

EXO in the TARDIS.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where are we, Doctor?"

"Oh, you don't wanna know."

"Why?" Kris asked curiously, "Where did we come?"

"You might go crazy." the Doctor said instead.

"They're a crazy enough lot already." Jennifer muttered, pushing past the Doctor to look out of the TARDIS.

"Hey!" Suho whined reproachfully, but was cut short from protesting any further by Jennifer going, "Holy cheesitz!"

"What? What? Where are we?" D.O. squawked excitedly, scrambling up from his place and running to the door.

"Doctor." Jennifer said in a no-nonsense voice, as D.O.'s head appeared at her shoulder.

"Yes?" the Doctor asked apprehensively as D.O.'s eyes widened to greater heights, if that was even humanely possible. 

"What," Jennifer cornered the Doctor with her beady eyes, "are we doing on a Sontaran ship?"

“Oh. Oh, I see you know about the Sontarans, too. Ah. Well. Good. That’s good.” The Doctor said sheepishly, scratching the back of his neck.

"The what?" all the boys gaped at her with the exception of D.O. who seemed to be frozen at the door.

"Sontarans! Those little potato looking creatures!" Jennifer swung her hands around aggressively.

“I don’t see any potatoes, though…” Tao murmured, peering around to see little men covered in metallic armours, waddling around what looked like a huge ballroom bathed in purple light.

“That’s because they have their helmets on.” D.O. whispered from the door, “And keep your voices down. We don’t want them to hear us!”

“She just said they’re potatoes!” Xiumin sniggered, “What are potatoes going to do to us?”

“Tiny little homicidal potatoes, that’s what they are!” the Doctor said finally, closing the TARDIS door with a snap, “Right, then! We better get out of here as soon as we can!”

“But I didn’t get a good look at the potatoes!” Baekhyun whined, attempting to rush to the door immediately.

“Neither did I!” Chanyeol followed him, just as enthusiastically.

“NO, DON’T OPE-“, the Doctor’s words fell on deaf ears as Baekhyun and Chanyeol charged through the door and collapsed on a heap right outside the TARDIS, “-n the door.”

“Well.” The Doctor just stared, while Jennifer and D.O. let out identical dramatic gasps of horror. The rest of them merely waited, with curious expressions on their faces, for further developments.

“We are under attack! Battle positions!” one of the little armoured men suddenly cried. And all at once, a whole battalion of little armoured men stood facing them, their guns raised and aimed right at them.

“O-kay.” Chanyeol said, slowly standing up and pulling Baekhyun up with him, “That does not look good. Nope.”

“No, it doesn’t, does it? The Doctor muttered, “Now slowly get back into the TARDIS. Slowly.”

“The box appears familiar!” another little armoured man screamed, “It appears to be the TARDIS! Which means the intruders are the Doctor and his meddling companions again! Attack!”

“Alright, forget slowly and just get back into the TARDIS!” the Doctor yelled at Baekhyun and Chanyeol as the little men opened fire. Baekhyun and Chanyeol covered the distance in a sprint and jumped into the TARDIS. The Doctor punched a few buttons on the console and pulled a few levers and the TARDIS began making the metallic thrumming sound again. The Doctor then ran to the door and grinned at the Sontarans.

“’Til next time, then!” the Doctor waved at them, as one of the Sontarans took off his helmet in fury.

“Oh! It actually is a potato!” Baekhyun exclaimed, getting a glimpse of the Sontaran before the doors closed and the TARDIS began shaking them like rats again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter