KyuHo - My Favorite

SUHO EVERYDAY: SUHO X EVERYONE DRABBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The SM Town went overseas for their concert. On a night before the concert, Kyuhyun invite Suho to his hotel room. Suho went to Kyuhyun's room, only to see that Kyuhyun and Ryeowook was sitting on the table. When Suho came, Kyuhyun went to the younger and greet him, leading him inside the hotel.

"Oh, you made it, Suho. Come in, come in!" Kyuhyun said excitedly.

"Annyeonghaseyo Kyuhyun and Ryeowook hyung." Suho bowed to the two older men in the room.

"Hey, don't need to be so formal. We're a family, remember?" Kyuhyun said with a wide grin, and Suho smiled back at him.

"I see what it is." Ryeowook said and stood up. "Cho Kyuhyun, you kicked me out of the room, so that you can spend a night with Suho?"

"Yup, hahaha, sorry Ryeongu." Kyuhyun laughed.

Ryeowook rolled his eyes and grabbed his bags. "I'll just sleep in Suho's room them. Suho, who is your roommate."

"It's Sehun." Suho answered.

"Sehun, that's alright." Ryeowook shrugged. "Well then, I'm heading out. See you guys tomorrow."

Ryeowook left before Suho could even say anything. The EXO's leader felt bad that Ryeowook had to leave because of him.

"Kyuhyun hyung, you could of let him stay." Suho said.

Kyuhyun laughed. "He'll be fine, don't worry about it. Besides, there are some things that I want to tell you."

Kyuhyun walked to the mini refrigerator in the hotel room and took out the bottle of wine.

"Do you want to drink some wine?" Kyuhyun asked.

Suho shook his head. "Thank you, but I'll have to decline it."

"Sure, that's cool with me." Kyuhyun shrugged his shoulder and pour the wine in the cup. He went to the bed, and starte drinking the wine.

"Here, come sit down." Kyuhyun patted the empty spot next to him, and Suho sat down.

Kyuhyun gave the remote control to the smaller male. "You can watch TV if you want."

"I will." 

Suho the TV, but was interrupted by the sound from the TV. Suho's eyes widened. There was a movie playing from the screen, and the scene showed a man and a woman making out together in the hot night. It was somewhat intense love making, and the sound was very disturbing. Suho, in shocked, reached out for the remote, but Kyuhyun took i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter