XiuHo - Dear Captain

SUHO EVERYDAY: SUHO X EVERYONE DRABBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho was at the locker room, watching the Idol Star Championship. Xiumin and Luhan is going to participate in the futsal game, so the leader decided to watch the game to cheer for his band mates. Suho fixed his eyes on the TV screen, but noticed the frown on Xiumin's face. Suho knew from the older's expression that he was very exhausted from the schedule.

"Xiumin doesn't look well..." Suho said to himself with a serious expression.

During the futsal game, Xiumin kept making a mistake. He couldn't concentrate in the competition. Suho felt his palm sweating and he felt anxious. 

The ball was with Xiumin and Luhan was trailing behind him. The two oldest members glanced each other to communicate. Xiumin nodded and tried to pass the ball to Luhan, but suddenly, tripped on his leg and collapsed on the ground.

"Minseok!" Suho immediately stood up from their seat; he was shocked. 

Xiumin remained unmoving on the ground, holding his ankle. They can hear a loud cheering from the other team, and Luhan immediately made his way toward his friend.

"Oh no!" Suho turned around to get some help.

However, the locker room opened and Luhan came in, supporting Xiumin with his arms.

"Minseok!" Suho rushed toward the older.

"Suho, stay with Minseok, I'm going to get some help!" Luhan said to the leader.

"Okay." Suho support the older and Luhan started running to look for help.

Xiumin groaned when he felt the sharp pain on his ankle. Suho took Xiumin to the couch, and the older sat down.

"Are you okay?" Suho asked. "W-what happened?"

"I think I accidentally sprained my ankle when I was playing futsal." Xiumin answered.

"Oh my god, this is bad!" Suho said, but the older only looked upset, and of course

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter