SuYeol - Happy Birthday!

SUHO EVERYDAY: SUHO X EVERYONE DRABBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chanyeol, what are we doing here again?" 

Suho asked Chanyeol as they stopped at a certain sushi restaurant. Chanyeol was smiling giddly, and Suho was yawning as he tiredly rubbed his eyes.

"To eat sushi, of course!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

Suho rolled his eyes and looked at his phone. "Chanyeol, it's close to midnight, and we have a schedule early in the morning tomorrow..."

"But hyung, this is a famous sushi restuarant. We have to eat here!" Chanyeol pointed at the neon sign of the restaurant.

"We can come next time with the rest of the members."

Chanyeol slipped his arms around Suho. "Hyung, there won't be a next time."

Suho gave up arguing with Chanyeol, and the giant rapper pulled the smaller male inside.

There were some people eating, but it seemed like they care less with the new arrivals, as they were busy eating their own food.

"I arranged a seating for the two of us." Chanyeol led Suho, and the leader followed him.

It was a small room, and the lights were off.

"Chanyeol, are you sure we're at the right place?" Suho asked. "It's dark..."

Suho searched for the light switch, but however, a door opened and the waiter came in. The waiter was carrying a cake in his hand and Suho's eyes widened at the unexpected surprise.

"Happy birthday to you~ happy brithday to you~ happy brithday dear Suho hyung~ happy brithday to you~" Chanyeol sang.

Suho clamped his hand over his mouth and Chanyeol was laughing from the side. The waiter gave the cake to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter