SuHan - By Your Side

SUHO EVERYDAY: SUHO X EVERYONE DRABBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan woke up in the middle of the night when he heard an unusual sound from the bathroom. It sound like someone was vomitting, so Luhan immediately sat up from his bed. He was worried and curious about who this person is. He quietly went to the door, trying careful not to wake up his roommates Baekhyun and Sehun.

Luhan went to the restroom, only to see Suho kneeling in front of the toilet with a finger down his throat, vomitting. Luhan's eyes widened at the shocking scene, so he immediately rushed to the leader's side.

"SUHO!" Luhan put his hand on the younger's arms, but Suho only slapped it away.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" Suho shouted in frustration with tears in his eyes. 

Luhan was speechless. The older look around the restroom, only to see drop of blood around Suho. There was an abandoned razor knife next to the leader's feet, covered in blood. There was deep cuts across the leader's wrist; blood was spilling out. Also, a bottle of half-empty laxatives was next to the faucet. Suho, what have you done to yourself?

"I don't deserve to live!" Suho cried pitifully. "I'll rather die than breathe. Just look at me? I'm fat and HIDEOUS!"

Luhan knelt beside him and embraced the younger boy's petite body.

"Suho, don't do this. Please, don't abuse yourself."  Luhan said soothingly against the leader's ears.

Suho sobbed. "But I'm fat, ugly, and... and... USELESS!!!"

"You're beautiful, Suho. You mean everything to me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter