SuTao - Stroll at Night

SUHO EVERYDAY: SUHO X EVERYONE DRABBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho and Tao decided to go out for a stroll at night. It was summer weather, and just staying inside was not a good plan. So, the two of them went to beat the heat wave at night for a cool air.

"Ah, see? It feels better outside." Suho said breathing in the warmth of the night air.

"It's still a bit humid, but it's worth it." Tao said and Suho nodded from the side. "Hyung, I want a pineapple smoothie."

"I was thinking about them as well." Suho said. "Should we go to our usual place?"

"Ah, yes! Their smoothie is the best!" Tao exclaimed and pulled the leader's hand. "Let's go!"

Suho and Tao came to the cafe, and ordered the smoothie. Tao loved the pineapple smoothie, and Suho was a fan of the mango smoothie at the cafe. They sat on the long table, glancing outside the large window. There were some people walking by the cafe, and the lights from the building flickered brightly in the night.

"I remember we used to come here all the time after practice during our trainee days." Suho began, taking a sip from the mango smoothie.

"I know. That time we couldn't even effort to buy smoothie for all of us. We only ordered two of the smoothie and all 12 us shared them." Tao chuckled, thinking back to the trainee days.

"I think the pineapple and the mango smoothie was the popular one. We always bought these flavors." Suho said taking another sip.

"Yeah." Tao chuckled and glanced at Suho, who had a smoothie on the corner of his lips. "Hyung, you have smoothie on your lips."

"Really? Where?" Suho said looking around for napkins.

"Silly hyung, here." Tao said and wiped the corner of the leader's lip with his thumb, smili

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter