SuLay - When it Rains...

SUHO EVERYDAY: SUHO X EVERYONE DRABBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There is not many things to do when it's raining outside. Suho and Lay was the members left in the dorm, and they seemed to do nothing in particular. They would usually go outside for a walk or a bike ride, but that was impossible when it's pouring heavily outside.

Lay was sitting on the couch, flipping through the channels from the TV screen; nothing interesting.

"Xingie, do you want to watch a movie?" Suho approached the dancing unicorn with a bag of snacks in his hand. 

"Sure." Lay glanced up and patted the empty sit next to him.

Suho smiled and sat down, and Lay went to the movie channels. He then stared at Suho, only to see the leader blinking innocently at him.

"Xingie, it's cold. Can I move closer to you?"

"Okay." Lay smiled.

Suho happily snuggled closer to the healing unicorn.

"We're going to watch a horror movie." Lay smirked.

"Do we need to?" Suho whined; he was afraid of monsters.

"Yes." Lay smiled.

Suho groaned and nodded his head, accepting his fate.

Lay switched to the horror channel and Suho gripped tightly to the bag of snack, as if it was his lifeline.

"I'll cover your eyes when the monsters come out, okay?" Lay whispered sweetly into the blond's ears.

"Okay, I believe you." Suho nodded his head.

Lay kissed Suho on the top of his head, and pulled the blond closer to him. Suho leaned his head on the heal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter