SuChen - Stupid Hyung

SUHO EVERYDAY: SUHO X EVERYONE DRABBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junmyeon didn't understand why Jongdae suddenly avoided him. Whenever he tries to strike a conversation, Jongdae would leave, or tell him that he's busy with something else. This was hurting Junmyeon a lot because Jongdae was one of the members that he shares the same interest. Even the moment Jongdae debut with EXO, many people oppose the idea because it wasn't fair to other trainees. Jongdae had been a trainee for only a year and a half, and a lot of people dislike the idea. However, Junmyeon was different. He knew that Jongdae would be perfect as a member of EXO because he believe him that much, and Junmyeon didn't regret debuting the younger.

Nowadays, Jongdae is avoiding him. Whenever Junmyeon tries to go close to the main vocal, Jongdae would leave and walk away. Junmyeon was feeling frustrated and angry with the younger, and decided to talk to him as a leader. 

"Chen, we need to talk." Junmyeon stopped the vocal the moment EXO left the stage. 

"Later hyung, later." Jongdae said without even looking at the leader, and started walking away, giggling with Baekhyun and Chanyeol. 

Junmyeon was definitely not happy that Jongdae ignored him. Junmyeon knew that Jongdae isn't like that, but he felt as if Jongdae doesn't respect him anymore. He was starting to wonder if Jongdae think easily of him. Junmyeon couldn't let that happen, and he will find that out today.

"Kim Jongdae, stop right there!" Junmyeon demand in his leader's tone. No one can ignore him, if he use his leader card on them.

It worked because Chen stopped on his way with Baekhyun and Chanyeol. The two Beagle Line saw that Junmyeon was serious and the leader gestured the ChanBaek couple to leave. The two immediately took off, leaving their lonely Beagle Line alone with the leader. Junmyeon went to the main vocal and stopped in front of him with an angry expression.

"Chen, what is going on?" Suho asked.

"Nothing." Chen said, looking away, but Junmyeon knew that something was definitely up.

"You kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter