SuDo - Broken Ankle

SUHO EVERYDAY: SUHO X EVERYONE DRABBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo felt terrible. He had broken his ankle during a performance, and now, he had Junmyeon looking after him. He felt helpless because he couldn't do anything to help the leader. 

"Hey, Kyungsoo do you need anything?" Junmyeon asked through the phone.

"I'm okay hyung, and I'm sorry." Kyungsoo apologized as he couldn't do anything.

"That's fine. You just worry about recovering and I'll do all the chores, okay?" Junmyeon's voice sound so cheerful and warm from the other line.

"I understand." Kyungsoo smiled through the phone and started heading to the kitchen.

He had to limp to the kitchen since it was uncomfortable in the cask. There was some dishes that were unfinished and were waiting for it to be set on the display of the plates. He had no problem because all he need to do is to move the dishes and that will be finish. Junmyeon in the other hand, was talking to him, keeping him entertaining about his schedule. Kyungsoo was happy that Junmyeon still was thinking about him during the schedule.

"AH!" Kyungsoo yelped when one of the plate slipped from his hand and landed on the floor; it was good thing that the plate didn't drop on his injured ankle.

"KYUNGSOO!" Junmyeon shouted from the phone, panicking, "A-ARE YOU OKAY?"

"I'm fine hyung, it's just that a plate drop and bro-"

"KYUNGSOO! I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO NOT MOVE AROUND!"

Kyungsoo didn't had the time to finish talking o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter