48. Now Dear Lover, Leave With Me

Three Halves to Make Me Whole

Chapter Forty-Eight
Now Dear Lover, Leave With Me

 

Yixing felt the car they were in come to a stop, reaching up to push away the blindfold only for Yifan's hand to take hold of his wrist and gently pull it away.
 
"Not yet," the older said, and Yixing giggled as he was pulled out of the car, noticing that it was a little harder to keep your balance when you couldn't see anything.
 
He turned toward the sounds that he was pretty sure was Yifan getting their bags out of the trunk, reaching his hands out to try and signal that he could carry something only for Yifan's arm to wrap around his waist and he was hoisted up over Yifan's shoulder. He was carried across an uneven surface for a little while before he heard Yifan walking up a few wooden stairs and then the jingle of keys followed by a door opening. Yifan shifted his weight a little, probably taking off his shoes, before he started walking again and he was set back in his feet and turned a little.
 
"Alright, you can take the blindfold off now," Yifan said, his hands still on Yixing's shoulders as the younger did just that. Once his eyes adjusted to the brightness that came from the floor to ceiling window in front of him, his jaw dropped, his eyes widening. He turned a little to look back at Yifan, his dropped jaw turning to a smile that lit up his eyes.
 
"A beach house?" he asked and Yifan nodded before he let go of Yixing as the younger ran over to the giant window, scanning over the area that he could see. Yifan chuckled as Yixing ran around the house, gushing about how big and fancy it was, looking back to the driver as he brought up their bags. Yifan carried a couple of them into the main bedroom, setting them on the bed by the time that Yixing had gotten to the room, looking all around himself before flopping back onto the bed.
 
"This place is amazing Yifan-Ge, how did you manage to get it?" he asked, the older chuckling.
 
"My parents own it," he said, Yixing flipping over onto his stomach to push himself up in a sitting position.
 
"Really?"
 
"Really," Yifan said, opening his suitcase and starting to hang his clothes in the closet. "I told them I wanted to spend a memorable week with you, and asked to stay here and they were all for it." Yixing's smile softened, and Yifan paused, sitting beside the younger.
 
"I would love to meet them one day,” the blond said before taking one of Yifan’s hands. “Do you think we could go see them while we’re here? We could go to dinner or something,” he added, noticing Yifan’s slight grimace.
 
“My mother’s still really sick, and my dad’s been really busy lately since they’re working on expanding the company. So this week might not be the best time to try and get together for the evening,” Yifan explained and Yixing’s smile drooped into a pout but he nodded in understanding. “Now, let’s get you unpacked so I can show you around town, and we can find somewhere you want to eat at,” Yifan continued, reaching for Yixing’s suitcase only for the younger to yank on his hand as he stood from the bed.
 
“I-I can unpack later, come on, let’s go!” He protested, and Yifan allowed himself to be pulled from the room, then out the front door.

Yixing’s eyes opened slowly and he closed them again before rolling over onto his other side when he noticed the lack of warmth behind him, sitting up and looking around the room when he found Yifan wasn’t in the bed at all. He rubbed his eyes, vaguely remembering the older kissing his cheek and murmuring something about the store in his ear, and that clicked with what he said when they had gotten back from eating the night before. Yifan had gone out shopping for the week while Yixing slept in, and something about that made his heart feel warm as he hugged Yifan’s pillow to his chest.
 
His eyes traveled over to his suitcase, still unpacked, but Yifan seemed to have forgotten about it by the time they had gotten back to the beach house and Yixing had gotten away with shoving it in the corner of the room to be forgotten about. He had panicked a little when the airport security almost had to check inside the bag, and then his plan would be ruined. The corner of his lips quirked up at the memory from the day before when he had been waiting for Yifan to come pick him up.
 
 
A knock sounded from the front door and Yixing looked up from his mobile as Jongdae stepped in, looking around the apartment as he did.
 
“Junnie’s not here fussing over you?” He asked and Yixing cracked a smile, looking back down at his mobile.
 
“He went to get more sunblock, because he doesn’t think that a gallon was enough,” Yixing explained, the newest addition to the apartment; a male Egyptian Mau named Meng, Jongdae dropping himself on the couch beside the blond with a laugh.
 
“You going to be able to survive a week without seeing your baby?” Jongdae asked, pulling a laugh from the older.
 
“Maybe. I might have to video chat with him a couple of times,” he replied. “But… I was wondering if I could ask you something,” he continued, setting his mobile on the coffee table and turning to the younger. “How do you get Junmyeon into bed all the time?”
 
“Junnie? Well it usually doesn’t take mu-… Wait, what?” Jongdae asked, when it fully registered what the other had asked.
 
“I wanna have with Yifan-Ge, but I don’t know how,” Yixing replied simply and Jongdae stared at him for a long moment.
 
“Are… you feeling okay, Yixing-Hyung?” He asked, the older tilting his head in confusion. “Aren’t you sorta aual? I mean, if not that’s cool too, uality changes for some over time,” Jongdae said, Yixing shaking his head.
 
“No, I still believe I’m aual, because I don’t feel the arousal urges, but Yifan-Ge isn’t and I want to make him feel good. This trip is special, so it seemed like a good time,” he added, looking down at his lap and fiddling with one of the loose strings from the hem of his shirt.
 
“Are you feeling pressured at all to do this?” Jongdae asked, leaning a little closer to try and get a better look at Yixing’s face, the blond looking up at him from under his eyelashes.
 
“Nope, not at all. This is my idea, not Yifan-Ge’s.”
 
“Well… why don’t you just… ask him?”
 
“He thinks I’m joking when I do.” Jongdae almost laughed at the response, but the faint pout in the older’s voice showed that he was serious about this, and he thought hard for a few moments to try and come up with a few ideas, explaining each in as much detail as he could in the hope of increasing the older’s change of persuading Yifan.


Yixing took a deep breath, setting the pillow back on the bed before he got up, making his way down the hall that lead to the living room. He located the remote to the television, clicking it on and sitting on the couch.
 
“I’m back,” Yifan called as he opened the front door, having seen the blond sitting on the couch through one of the front windows. Yixing didn’t look back at him, which seemed a little odd, though it was the high pitched moan that came from the speakers that had Yifan dropping the bag in his arms and pulling his attention to the television. He stepped up to the back of the couch, tearing his eyes from the images on the screen to the blond who was humming as he watched them. “Yixing?”
 
“Yes, Ge?”
 
“What are you watching?” the older choked out, feeling goosebumps travel down his arms at the drawn out keen from the male on screen that Yifan’s eyes flickered over for a split second to see rutting against the pillow keeping his hips angled up. He swallowed hard as he tried to focus on only Yixing, who shrugged.
 
“What does it look like I’m watching?” He asked, Yifan feeling a blush cross his cheeks at the innocent chime to his voice, and he took a sharp breath in as he took the remote, turning off the television, turning away from the pout that spread over the younger’s lips.
 
“Will you help me put away the groceries? I was thinking that we could make a picnic and then go down to the beach,” Yifan said, turning the blond’s pout into a smile again. The unpacking didn’t take long, Yifan chuckling when Yixing bounced on his heels a little when he saw a couple of watermelons in one of the bags along with a few apples and several kinds of berries. Yixing tugged a little on Yifan’s shirt, stating that the older was spoiling him, to which Yifan shrugged and smiled, leaning down to kiss the other’s forehead.

“I told you before that I want this week to be memorable, and I know it’s hard to get watermelon back home. So when I saw it, I thought why not?” he said, Yixing taking one of the melons over to the other side of the kitchen to cut it and Yifan pointed to one of the cabinets when he could tell Yixing was looking around for something to put the watermelon slices in.
 
They packed some fruit and a couple of sandwiches, making their way out the backdoor to the beach, Yixing’s pace a little quicker and he had a blanket spread out over the sand by the time that Yifan caught up to set the basket with their brunch in it on the blanket. He laughed when Yixing got his shirt caught on his head when he tried to take it off, helping the younger who turned to face him after, sliding his hands up under his shirt, and Yifan’s mind stuttered a little before Yixing pulled his shirt off. Yixing giggled, folding the shirt and setting it on top of his own before he turned and hurried off towards the water. Yifan shook his head, trailing after him trying to tell himself it was nothing.
 
Yixing dropped himself onto the blanket an hour later, flopping onto his back as he panted a little as Yifan sat beside him, and he rolled onto his side to smile up at the older.
 
“Can we take a shower together when we get inside?” Yixing asked, noticing the light blush that spread over Yifan’s cheeks as he looked away and started digging around in the picnic basket. “Please?” Yixing whined, shifting closer to Yifan. “It would make this even more memorable like you keep saying since we’ve never showered together before!” He pointed out and Yifan took a slow breath.
 
“I… Alright, Yixing. We can take a shower together.” Yifan barely got the words out before Yixing grabbed a hold of his wrist and was trying to pull him to his feet, a laugh escaping the light brown haired male as he stood, grabbing the blanket and setting it over the basket. He turned to Yixing who stopped pulling on his wrist, hands coming to rest on the younger’s waist, and tickling him a little before hoisting him over his shoulder and grabbing the basket with his other hand, making way back up to the house.
 
They hung the blanket over the railing of the back deck to use again another day, and Yixing put away the leftovers of their picnic while Yifan gathered towels for the two of them. Yifan let Yixing pull him towards the bathroom and fiddled with the faucet for a few moments before Yifan chuckled and nudged him away to turn it on and adjust the temperature.
 
Yifan stood from the side of the tub he had been sitting on, but didn’t have the chance to turn back to Yixing before the younger wrapped his arms around Yifan’s waist and he closed his eyes, leaning a little back against the other. The two stood there for a peaceful ten seconds before Yifan’s eyes shot open when he felt one of Yixing’s hands slide down over his bare stomach to rest on his hip, pushing it back and more against the younger’s and Yifan took a slow breath, letting it out as a sigh.
 
This was going to be a long week.