37. Just A Kiss On Your Lips in the Moonlight

Three Halves to Make Me Whole

(( Hello~ Since this Sunday is Valentine's day, Angel and I have a special update for you~ 3 new chapters :D Also ^^ Is anyone going to the Exo concert in LA this weekens? :3c Angel and I would love the chance to say hello to anyone who is~ Feel free to send me a pm if you are and wanna say hello~ ))


 



Chapter Thirty-Seven
Just A Kiss on Your Lips in the Moonlight

 

 

 

“Your father and I really do miss you hun. I know! Why don’t you come visit? You were saying before that you have a long weekend coming up soon, didn’t you?”

 

Junmyeon was starting to think that he should have kept that little detail. With Yixing and Yifan spending more time with one another, and Jongdae’s arm still in a cast leaving for the weekend was the last thing he would call a good idea.

 

“Y-yes, this upcoming weekend,” he got out before the brunet across the room called for him.

 

“Hey Junnie~ What do you think about this one, it’s called the punisher. Eight inches long, ribbed, and it’s only a little thicker than-” Junmyeon tensed, feeling his face burn as he shielded the receiver of his mobile from the other’s loud voice, spinning around to look at Jongdae who was messing with his laptop on the bed.

 

“I’m on the phone, please let me finish.”
 

“I always do,”

 

“Jongdae!”

 

“Who was that, hun?” Junmyeon rubbed his face with one hand, turning away from Jongdae again.

 

“Him? Oh, uh… My boyfriend. He-he was asking about what I wanted to eat,” Junmyeon tried to cover up, hearing Jongdae snicker.

 

“I’ve got something else you can eat if you’re that starved.” Junmyeon spun back around, giving the other a half mortified, half threatening expression, opening his mouth only to be stopped by his mother.

 

“Oh yes, Jongdae right? Your father and I have been so… curious about him, you never tell me much. I know! You should bring him with you this weekend. The four of us can go to that one restaurant you love so much… Junmyeon?” The blond wasn’t sure how long he had been staring blankly at nothing, head spinning from the suggestion. His mother called his name again, and he snapped to attention.

 

“S-sure, mom. I’ll ask him and let you know.”

 

“Wonderful! Oh, your father just came home, I’ll let you go, I’m going to go tell him about this weekend. Call me when you’re on your way, oh I can’t wait,” his mother chimed, and Junmyeon fought back a sigh.

 

“I’ll talk to you then, mom. Love you,” Junmyeon said before ending the call. “Jongdae?” he started, turning back to the other.

 

“Yes Junnie?”

 

“My parents want to meet you.” Jongdae paused, feeling an odd sense of nerves start to fill his stomach.

 

“Sure, let’s go,” he replied, a little too enthusiastically to try and mask the feeling. Junmyeon must have thought it was genuine either way, because he sighed before flopping back onto his back on the bed.

 

 

Yixing looked up from his message line on his mobile, smiling when the unlocked door revealed Jongdae. He and Junmyeon had long gotten used to the younger using the spare key Junmyeon gave him to make an appearance at any and all hours of the day, so he looked back down as his mobile dinged and Yifan’s reply appeared on the screen. The cushion beside Yixing shifted as Jongdae dropped himself beside the blond, catching the name on the screen.

 

“So, how are things going with Yifan-Hyung?” Jongdae grinned, watching the smile that took over Yixing’s lips.

 

“Things are going well. Though, a lot of the time when we’re spending time alone he still seems really tense, and I’m not sure what to do.”

 

“Get him drunk.” Yixing blinked, looking up from his mobile and over at the other.

 

“Get him drunk?” he echoed and Jongdae nodded.

 

“Yeah, getting a few drinks in him is sure to loosen him right up,” He replied with a wink as the front door opened again, Junmyeon stepping in. He paused when he saw the two on the couch, a faint frown crossing his lips.

 

“You’re not trying to get Yixing in on another one of your schemes, are you?” He asked, Jongdae giving a mock gasp of shock. “You know what, I don’t want to know. Let’s just get this weekend over with,” He said, pinching the bridge of his nose with his thumb and forefinger. He crossed the room, opening the bedroom door and disappearing behind it long enough to grab the suitcase he had packed for the both of them, not wanting to risk the younger hiding something vulgar is his own. Though when he had gone through the bag that Jongdae had given him for the weekend, he wasn’t sure whether to be relived or suspicious when he didn’t find anything, but with how anxious he was about the whole weekend he didn’t offer it much thought.

 

“I’m so sorry for leaving you alone for the weekend on such short notice, Yixing. Kyungsoo mentioned that Jongin’s been really busy, so there’s a good chance that he’s free if you get lonely,” Junmyeon said as the pair both gave Yixing a hug goodbye.

 

“I’ll be fine, Junmyeon. You focus on enjoying your weekend. And tell your parents I say hi,” Yixing replied, walking with the pair to the door, locking it behind them. A small smile crossed his lips as he pulled his mobile out again, making his way back to sit on the couch.

 

To: Yifan-Ge<3

>Junmyeon and Jongdae are out of town for the weekend, wanna come over?

 

Yixing reached for the remote and the television, flipping through the channels as his text tone went off before he found anything of interest.

 

From: Yifan-Ge<3

> I’ll head over as soon as I can.

 

Yixing smiled at the text, setting his mobile back onto the coffee table and going back to flipping through the channels. Half an hour passed before there was a knock on the door and Yixing jumped up from the couch, making his way quickly over to unlock and open it. He greeted the older with a kiss on the cheek, stepping back to allow Yifan to enter the apartment as he closed the door behind him.

 

“Is there a reason that Junmyeon and Jongdae went out of town? With how attached Junmyeon is to you, I’m surprised that he didn’t try to take you with them.” Yixing offered a smile to Yifan, taking his hand and leading him to settle on the couch.

 

“Jongdae’s meeting Junmyeon’s parents, so I would just be in the way,” he replied, snuggling up against Yifan.

 

“He’s never met them before?”

 

“Nope.”

 

“And… Junmyeon thinks… it’s a good idea?”

 

“Not really. But Jongdae did say he would try to behave,” Yixing said, shifting forward to grab the remote again, offering it to Yifan. When the older shook his head, Yixing went back to flipping through the channels until he found one of the general sitcoms that you didn’t have to watch in a particular order to understand it for the most part. A few episodes in and the four characters decided to go out drinking to celebrate the youngest getting in at his dream college, and Yixing looked up at Yifan who met his gaze.

 

“We should drink.” Yifan blinked, before his eyebrows knitted together a little.

 

“What?” he asked and Yixing pointed to the television.

 

“That just reminded me that I have some nummy alcohol, and Junmyeon isn’t home so we have the chance to drink as long as we don’t tell him,” Yixing said, hopping off the couch and starting for the bedroom, Yifan trailing after him. He stepped into the room to find Yixing digging underneath his bed and he leaned against the doorframe.

 

“Yixing, what are you doing?”

 

“Getting alcohol.”

 

“You have it under your bed?”

 

“I have to keep it hidden, Junmyeon doesn’t think I have a good enough alcohol tolerance to drink. Don’t tell him about this,” Yixing added and Yifan shook his head, a small smile playing across his lips.

 

“Is he your platonic soulmate or your dad?” He asked as Yixing finally got the box he had been looking for out from underneath his bed.

 

“He likes being both,” Yixing said with a laugh, opening the box and pulling out a rectangular bottle of clear liquid, turning to Yifan. “Do you like peppermint? This is supposed to be really tasty when you put it in hot cocoa~” he added, getting up from the floor and leaving the room as Yifan tailed behind him to the kitchen. “Don’t worry, it won’t be more cocoa powder than water this time.”

 

“I didn’t mind it last time,” Yifan said, helping when the other wasn’t able to reach the cocoa powder on the shelf. After digging around in the cupboard for a little Yixing found the kettle and filled it with water, getting it started to boil. As it was hearing up, Yixing picked up the bottle of peppermint schnapps, eyes scanning the label.

 

“How much is supposed to go into the cocoa?” He asked and Yifan gently took the bottle from him.

 

“Let’s start with only a little, alright?” he asked and Yixing nodded, pulling out a pitcher to mix the cocoa in. Yifan offered to be in charge of the alcohol pouring while Yixing went in search of a mixing spoon and mugs to pour the cocoa into, returning shortly and giving the bottle a curious look when it didn’t seem like much was gone from the bottle.

 

“Jongdae pours more than that into just a drink for himself,” The blond pointed out, and Yifan arched an eyebrow at him.

 

“Are you saying that you’re trying to get me drunk?” He replied, and Yixing turned back to the cocoa mixture, stirring it and pouring an even amount of it into each of the mugs while Yifan smiled and shook his head again. He screwed the lid back onto the bottle, Yixing taking his hand and leading him back to the couch. When the older was seated, Yixing made his way to the kitchen to retrieve the mugs and set them on the coffee table, disappearing back into the kitchen to return with the half full pitcher of cocoa and the bottle of peppermint schnapps.

 

“You can be in charge of pouring more in,” Yixing said when Yifan opened his mouth before he plopped himself beside the light born haired male, snuggling into his side and reaching for the mugs and handing one to Yifan.

 

They went back to peacefully watching the television where the sitcom had changed episodes for close to another hour, Yifan feeling warmth pool in his stomach from the cocoa mixture as Yixing became more and more giggly. The younger was on his third cup of cocoa, which Yifan had added a little more of the clear liquid to in hopes that Yixing would stop trying to climb into his lap to pout at him, when he tried reaching for the schnapps bottle again and spilt the luke warm liquid completely down his shirt. Yifan jumped a little while Yixing paused, looking down at the mess before becoming a mess of giggles again and Yifan took his cup, setting both of them onto the coffee table.

 

“Come on, let’s get you cleaned up,” Yifan said, taking Yixing by the hand and leading him towards the kitchen. He paused when Yixing tugged him towards the bedroom door, watching the blond point inside the room.

 

“The bath. It’ll be easier to get cleaned up in the bath,” he stated and Yifan allowed the stumbling blond to lead the way, catching him when he started to teeter over. Junmyeon hadn’t been kidding about his low alcohol tolerance, had he? Yifan supported Yixing as he leaned over the tub, starting the water and waiting for it to warm up before he plugged the drain and sat on the wall of the bathtub, smiling up at Yifan. “You can wait out in the living room,” he said, Yifan frowning a little and shaking his head.

 

“Not a chance,” he said and Yixing shrugged.

 

“Okay then,” he replied, reaching down to grab the bottom of his shirt, getting it halfway off before he got stuck and Yifan’s cheeks tinted as he reached forward to take a hold of the other’s hands.

 

“W-what are you doing?”

 

“Getting ?” Yixing sounded just as confused as Yifan felt flustered.

 

“Why?”

 

“Because I’m all sticky and people don’t usually take a bath in their clothes?” Yixing said, peeking out from the top of his shirt. “That’s why I said you could wait outside,” he added, and Yifan looked at the door before he shook his head, closing his eyes and taking a slow breath. He opened his eyes after a moment, but kept his gaze off of Yixing as he helped the other out of his shirt, feeling a blush creep down his throat when Yixing stood to remove his pants and boxers, one hand on Yifan’s shoulder to keep himself steady. When he started to tip over, Yifan reached out instinctively, tensing when Yixing jumped a little when his hands met the younger’s waist, and he swallowed hard as the other giggled.

 

“Your hands are cold,” He said and Yifan cracked a small smile. A few moments passed before he felt Yixing shift in his hold and he heard the water faucet shut off before there was movement of the water as Yixing got into the tub. Yifan shifted to sit beside the tub, anything below the other’s ribs completely obscured by the wall of the bathtub much to Yifan’s relief. Until Yixing tried to get back up from the water a few moments later, and Yifan caught the blond before he fell out of the tub.

 

“Yixing, what are you doing now?”

 

“I need a washcloth.”

 

“Just-just sit down, I’ll get it for you, alright?” Yifan asked, the blond nodding before settling back in the water and pointing to the cabinet above the toilet. Yifan stood, retrieving the cloth from the cabinet, closing his eyes until he was settled back on the floor beside the bathtub as Yixing started trying to wash himself. He kept his gaze off to the side until he felt a poke to his shoulder that made him jump, and Yixing giggled before holding up the wash cloth.

 

“Help? I can’t wash my back,” he asked and Yifan took a slow breath as he took the wash cloth and Yixing leaned forward, turning a little in a way that had Yifan thankful since it made it so the blond’s torso blocked everything but his calves and the lower half of one of his thighs. Yifan was careful not to press the cloth too firmly against the other’s skin, pausing when he felt Yixing’s hand on his own, pulling the cloth – and by extension, Yifan’s hand – around to his chest. The older’s cheeks darkened a little as Yixing was guiding his hand long enough for Yifan to notice he had been holding his breath.

 

“All done~” Yixing chimed, and Yifan hung his head a little waiting for the blond to give him his hand back, standing and grabbing a towel as he heard a small pop followed by the sound of the tub draining. He held his and out to Yixing to help him stand before holding out the towel, and he only dared a peek at the other when he felt Yixing trying to step out of the tub. When Yixing slipped a little, catching himself on Yifan only to stumble and start giggling a moment later Yifan shook his head before plucking the younger off of the tile floor, hooking one arm under his knees as his other arm looped under his arm pits.

 

Flipping the bathroom light off, he carried Yixing over to his bed, setting him down and going to retrieve a pair of boxers and sleep pants, along with a loose shirt, sitting on the edge of the bed once he had. Yixing was slowly sitting up, and he raised his arms for Yifan to pull his shirt on once he was up right.

 

“Just so you know, I usually just sleep in my boxers, unless it’s really cold,” Yixing said, and Yifan swallowed hard, thinking about how that wasn’t a mental image he needed at the moment. He nodded nonetheless, Yixing giggling before laying back down to make it easier for Yifan to get his feet through the legs of his boxers, keeping his eyes closed between sliding them up the younger’s calves and pulling them over the other’s hips.

 

Yifan pulled the other’s sleep pants on and situated Yixing in his bed, making his way over to the laundry basket to toss the towel inside. He left the room to clean up the cocoa mess, filling the cups and pitcher with water to make cleaning them in the morning easier and expected to find Yixing passed out when he came back, surprised when he saw the blond sitting up in bed, reaching out for him.

 

"Yifan-Ge, come lay with me," the younger whined, and Yifan couldn't help but cross the room to the others bed. Yixing pulled the covers back, laying down on his side since it seemed like that was the only way they were both going to fit on the mattress.

 

His smile faded to a small frown when Yixing sat back up, nudging Yifan to the middle of the bed and pushing at his shoulder until he was on his back. The older felt himself start to tense when Yixing straddled his waist, and he waited a few moments for the other to settle and lower himself onto his chest in a way to fit them both on the bed. When Yixing leaned forward he didn't lower himself flat onto the older's chest, instead he held himself up with one hand on either side of Yifan's head and lowered himself down just enough to press his lips to Yifan's.

 

Yifan relaxed a little with the kiss, reaching out to cup Yixing's cheek as he kissed back, though he froze for a moment before he broke the kiss when he felt the other shift a little so he could roll his hips down against Yifan's. The brown haired male moved his hands down to Yixing's hips to stop them when they started to rock against his again, turning his head when Yixing whined and tried to kiss him again.

 

"What are you doing?" he asked, getting another whine in protest, having to hold the others hips a little tighter to keep them from moving with the blond's new effort.

 

"What do you think I’m doing?”

 

"Yixing, no." Yifan said, pulling Yixing up so he was sitting on his upper stomach where he was far less dangerous if he was able to roll his hips again.

 

"Why not?" Yixing asked, somehow managing to look up at the other from under his eyelashes while looking down at the other.

 

"For many reasons."

 

"Am I not attractive?" Yifan blinked at the question, his brain stuttering at the fact that that was something that Yixing thought made this a problem. "Do you not want me?" he continued, his voice laced with a whine. Yifan took a deep breath, reaching up and placing a hand on the back of the others head and pulling him down to lay on his chest, wrapping his other arm around his waist to keep him in place.

 

"You can't imagine how badly I do. But we're not doing that... Not unless you're completely sober when you decide that it's something you want to do." he replied, thankful when Yixing shifted a little higher so he could press his face into Yifan's neck rather than struggle to sit back up. "Okay?"

"... Okay."