29. Your Warm Velvet Skin, Your Lips Where Light Lies, Why Do You Look Right Through Me?

Three Halves to Make Me Whole

Chapter Twenty-Nine
Your Warm Velvet Skin, Your Lips Where Light Lies,
Why Do You Look Right Through Me?

 

There were only a few changes in the schedules when the second half of the terms started. Core classes such as Minseok’s small group communications class stayed the same, and gave him the hope of seeing the blond who trailed behind Yifan twice a week, but two weeks went by without sight of him. Minseok had just about given up when something nudged him to look over to the cafeteria’s main door just in time to see him walk in.

 

Minseok’s chin came to of the palm of his hand, elbow still propping his arm up on top of the table as he watched the blond walk across the cafeteria. He sat beside a brunette who gave him a big hug, nodding and giving and offhanded ‘yeah’ to whatever it was that LuHan had asked him.

 

“See Sehun, I told you that I’ve won every soccer match against him,” Minseok looked over to the pair sitting across the table, squinting at LuHan who was messing with a newly pink colored strand of his hair.

 

“No you haven’t.”

 

“You just said yes when I asked, no take backs,” LuHan grinned and Minseok rolled his eyes before they moved back to the table he had been observing. The blond wasn’t there anymore and Minseok looked around, quickly spotting him not far from the table he, LuHan and Sehun were at, looking down at his coffee thermos as ZiTao passed before he looked over to watch the male walk away. LuHan looked at Minseok, following his line of sight to the blond he was staring at.

 

“Hey Sehun, isn’t that one of your dorm mates?” LuHan asked, the blond beside him nodding.

 

“Yeah, ZiTao-hyung.”

 

“I think Minseok’s got a crush,” He grinned, Minseok giving him a light kick under the table, and Sehun shook his head.

 

“Better forget it Hyung. He’s been madly in love with Yifan-Hyung for months,” Sehun said, pulling Minseok’s attention to him.

 

“Really? I thought they broke up with how ZiTao’s been avoiding Yifan,” LuHan said, Sehun shaking his head again.

 

“They never got together, but there’s some kind of bond between then, since it’s obvious that ZiTao feels one and Yifan-Hyung feels something for him.” The pair of voices faded out as Minseok watched the blond make his way back to the table he had been at.

 

So do I, He thought before picking up his thermos and finishing his coffee.

 

 

“So why exactly are you buying juice? I didn’t think you drank anything besides coffee,” LuHan stated as Minseok looked between the two flavors in his hands. “And why did you want to come with me to Sehun’s dorm?” He continued, Minseok giving him a side glance before LuHan was grinning as Minseok took three different juices to the counter. “They’re for ZiTao, aren’t they?”

 

“I don’t remember you being the kind to play twenty questions,” Minseok replied, picking up the small bag from the counter and making his way out of the corner mart.

 

“They totally are, didn’t you listen to Sehun? He’s in love with someone else,” LuHan said, Minseok shrugging in response. A short walk later the dorm door opened and Minseok met eyes with the taller blond before he looked to LuHan.

 

“Sehun’s in his room,” he mumbled, stepping out of the way to let the duo in.

 

“Thanks. ZiTao, this is Minseok, my best friend,” LuHan introduced, frowning a little when the younger was already walking away and dropping himself beside Jongin on the couch. LuHan looked to Minseok, feeling a faint drop in his own stomach even though Minseok didn’t show any sign that he was put off by ZiTao’s blatant disinterest. He wasn’t sure he wanted to know how the copper haired male felt, and stepped into the dorm as Sehun appeared in the doorway of his and Jongin’s room.

 

“Is Minseok-Hyung coming on our date as revenge for ZiTao-Hyung coming on those we went on before?” Sehun asked, curiosity flickering in his eyes, and LuHan laughed.

 

“No, he uh…” LuHan trailed off and looked over to Minseok, surprised when Minseok held the plastic bag out to Sehun.

 

“When I was a first year I got sick a lot because I wasn’t getting enough vitamins,” He said. “These do wonders for that, I hope that I got flavors that you three like,” Minseok added as Sehun took the bag.

 

“You came all the way here just to give us vitamin juice, Hyung?” Jongin asked, and Minseok smiled.

 

“I work at the coffee shop down the street, so it wasn’t out of my way,” He replied as Sehun took one of the bottles from the bag, handing the bag to Jongin. The dark haired male took one out and offered it to ZiTao, who didn’t look up from his mobile. Jongin tapped his arm with the bottle, receiving a huffed sigh as the blond took it, dropping it in his lap, eyes glued to the deceive in his hand.

 

“Hyung, what do you say?” Sehun called. He knew ZiTao could be a brat, but this was ridiculous. There was a mumbled response and Sehun sighed, looking to the eldest. “Sorry about him.”

 

“It’s fine,” Minseok said, feeling LuHan’s eyes on him. “I’m just new, is all,” He said before pulling out his mobile to check the time. “You two have fun and try not to catch colds out there,” He said, eyes flickering to ZiTao once more before he made his leave.

 

“You sure he’s okay with that?” Sehun asked, his attention on LuHan who offered a small shrug and nodded his head to the front door. Sehun slid into his shoes, following the pink haired male out and locking the door behind them.

 

“I think he’s fine. He hasn’t said anything about ZiTao since that day at lunch. Though now that I think about it, he didn’t actually say anything about ZiTao then either…” he added. “Maybe I was wrong,” he said, feeling Sehun’s finger tips brush against his and they exited the dorm building. He tucked his hands into the pockets of his coat, hoping the other would chalk it up to the cold.

 

“I don’t think you were wrong,” Sehun said, crossing his own arms over his chest. “With the way he was watching ZiTao-Hyung, and him bringing juice for him-”

 

“Those were for all three of you,” LuHan argued, Sehun letting out a laugh.

 

“Come on Hyung, we both know that was a cover up story,” He stated ad LuHan shook his head.

 

“Yeah, probably,” He concluded, looking to Sehun again when the younger ran ahead into the park down the block. He trailed after him, finding the blond on his knees and he opened his mouth, pausing when Sehun stood and turned to him, parting at the white fluff in his hand.

 

“Hyung, c’mere.”

 

“No.”

 

“Hyung~”

 

“Don’t you dare throw that snowba-goddamnit!” LuHan flinched a little when the snowball hit ships shoulder, flicks of cold hitting his cheek and Sehun began laughing.

 

LuHan knelt down, scooping up some of the slow and packing it into a ball running after Sehun who paused his laughter just long enough to turn and start running away. LuHan landed one on the back of the younger’s neck and received one to the thigh. He grabbed the back of Sehun’s jacket shoving a handful of snow down it, receiving a shriek and a snowball mushed into his face. LuHan pulled on Sehun’s shoulder a few dozen snowballs later, sending the blond onto his back and LuHan pinned him down, panting a little as he watched Sehun’s cheeks turn red almost instantly.

 

“Do you give up?” LuHan asked and Sehun pouted for a moment though it turned to a single nod when LuHan shifted a little. “Good,” The older said, lifting his upper half so he was still straddling the younger, hearing a faint whimper and noticing part of Sehun’s lower lip had become caught between his teeth. “Hey, you’re not hurt are you?”

 

“N-no, Hyung. Can you get off me though?” He asked. LuHan shifted, pausing halfway when Sehun made another noise as LuHan’s knee brushed against the younger’s crotch. His eyes flickered down, then up to the blond’s face.

 

“Sehun?”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Did you-”

 

“Shut up!” Sehun groaned, covering his face and LuHan bit back a chuckle. He got the rest of the way off of Sehun, holding his hand out to help him to his feet.

 

“Come on, let’s get back to my place where it’s warm,” LuHan offered, his smile faltering a little at the surprised in Sehun’s eyes. “What?” He asked, pulling his hand back from Sehun’s.

 

“You’ve… never invited me to your place before is all,” Sehun said in a soft voice and LuHan paused before the smile creeping across the blond’s lips pulled one onto his own.

 

 

LuHan draped his jacket onto the coat rack looking to Sehun who was looking at as much at the apartment as he could while still standing in the entryway.

 

“I’ve got some clothes you can change into,” LuHan said and Sehun nodded, ping his jacket. LuHan crossed the living room and disappeared into his room, returning with a pair of sleep pants and a baggy shirt, Sehun still trying to get his jacket off.

 

“Hyung, don’t just stand there and laugh, help,” Sehun whined and LuHan set the clothes on the coffee table, making his way back over to Sehun. With a little effort he got the soaked jacket off the blond and was about to hang it with his own when Sehun caught the bottom of his shirt. He cocked an eyebrow, watching closely as Sehun tugged on his shirt, pulling it up little.

 

“My turn,” Sehun said, tugging LuHan’s shirt up again and LuHan swallowed the nerves that threatened to crawl up his throat. He lifted his arms and Sehun peeled the soaked shift off of him, shivering as Sehun trailed his fingers down his chest to rest on his hips. Sehun ran his tongue over his lips as he looked over the older’s chest before he shifted closer, pressing his lips to LuHan’s. The older pulled back ever so slightly and Sehun broke the kiss, pulling his hands back from LuHan’s hips when the other caught them by his wrists and hesitated before placing Sehun’s hands back onto them.

 

“You sure you’re okay with this, Hyung?” Sehun asked and LuHan nodded, stepping backwards towards the couch and pulling Sehun along with him, pressing their lips together again. He broke the kiss to strip Sehun of his shirt, halting with it still in his hand as his eyes trailed down Sehun’s chest, catching on the sparkle coming from the blond’s navel. He reached out with his free hand, trailing finger over the skin just above his belly button, watching the way Sehun’s stomach twitch ever so slightly and the pricing twinkled in the light.

 

“When did you get this?” LuHan asked, feeling a faint shiver at the way Sehun’s stomach twitched again when he pressed his finger a little harder over the skin.

 

“Jongin-H-hyung took me to get it on my last birthday,” Sehun stammered, surprise flickering across his face when LuHan nudged him back to drop onto the couch. LuHan ran his fingertips over Sehun’s stomach, resting them on the other’s hips as he settled between Sehun’s thighs. “H-hyung?” Sehun got out before shivering as LuHan’s breath trailed over his stomach, LuHan kissing just above the top of the piercing before parting his lips to lightly on the skin. He pulled back after a moment looking at the faint pink mark before up at Sehun. He expected the other to be flustered, so the cocky grin threw him off and he moved up when Sehun gripped his shoulders and pulled a little.

 

“My turn,” Sehun repeated. “Let me show you how it’s done,” He added, catching the skin at the base of LuHan’s neck between his lips. LuHan felt Sehun’s teeth faintly press into the skin and he started to harder and harder as he rubbed his tongue over the skin, pulling a gasp from the older. Sehun pulled off the other’s neck with a soft pop sticking his tongue out to soothe the tip over the purple mark. He pulled back, meeting LuHan’s gaze before the older pushed him onto his back, crawling up not the couch to hold himself up over Sehun.

 

LuHan’s lips brushed over Sehun’s collar bone before parting, the skin between his teeth, Sehun’s fingers coming up to curl in LuHan’s hair as his other hand rested on his shoulder. LuHan was quick to make a trail of faintly purple marks down Sehun’s chest and when he pulled back from just under the other’s ribs he was proud of the flushed he had gotten to cover Sehun’s chest, neck and cheeks. Sehun opened his eyes, looking up at LuHan before pulling him down to connect their lips. Sehun’s lips stated moving against LuHan’s first to the older’s surprise, his arms shifting under LuHan’s to rest on his lower back. The moment LuHan felt himself start to tense Sehun broke the kiss, watching LuHan’s face.

 

“Is this okay, Hyung?” he asked again, LuHan swallowing hard before nodding and initiating the kiss this time. LuHan shifted his weight a little more onto his knees, moving one hand to trace circles on Sehun’s stomach, a shiver going straight to his groin at the small noise Sehun made when his finger brushed the skin that the piercing went through, muffled by the kiss. LuHan broke the kiss but kept their lips close enough to brush against each other’s, running his finger over the skin between the two ends of the piercing again. Sehun’s jaw tensed, keeping his lips tightly shift, trying to keep the noise back until LuHan pressed a little harder, starting to circle the top of the piercing; right over the hole the bar of the piercing went through. Sehun’s hips rolled up a little, bringing LuHan’s attention to not only the tent in Sehun’s pants, but the one in his own.

 

“M-maybe we should… stop for now, Hyung,” Sehun said, LuHan pulling his hand back slowly and nodding.