order.

oneshot once a day

The fifth technically not a oneshot featuring Jihan (Jisoo x Junghan) I'M KIND OF SORRY BUT THEY ARE DEBUTING IN A WEEK FINALLY AND I HAVE ALL THESE FEELS

PIZZA AND OTHER CHEESY THINGS

Click to be redirected!

OKAY SO I KINDA AM CHEATING WITH THIS ONE BECAUSE I'M GOING TO MAKE IT A CHAPTERED FIC EVEN IF THEY ARE MY ENEMY BECAUSE I CAN'T HELP IT SOMEBODY HELP ME JIHAN IS SO CLOSE THEIR DEBUT IS SO CLOSE AND THEY ALL LOOK SO SO SO GOOD AND MY HEART IS CRYING OVER SEVENTEEN IT'S BEEN THREE YEARS!!!!!! Okay enough about that, more on the fic. PizzaBoy!AU because I am also AU trash and it just seemed fit to give them their first AU! *cheers no okay* Anyway yeah! The first chapter is up and it'll probably be like less than 5 chapters if I can help it, it's a really simple plot, I just didn't want to put everything into one story while I'm on a time limit but I REALLY wanted to get it started and okay I'm babbling now. I was contemplating using Jisoo's stagename / English name "Joshua" for fics from now on since that's the name he'll be going under but I just nyeehhhh nah. 

Chapter 1 notes:
I want to add all of the members, sorta, so I'm trying to get things to work for that bit. Bit of Jisol (Jisoo x Hansol) because honestly I love them so much too!! Also pizza puns are my life and you will be seeing a lot of that in the story. Thanks for reading, if ever! I love you all.

Chapter 2 notes:
I'm doing it kinda from both their POVs!!! I had to, tbh, I had so much in mind for what I wanted Junghan's side to be and I'm kind of happy with how it turned out. I've decided to add the Meanie Couple (Mingyu x Wonwoo) into this for plot purposes also since I ship them too. Also, making Junhui his bestfriend is also something I adore, teehee. Junghan with a crush is my fave Junghan jk all of Junghan is my fave Junghan ngl but Jisoo4lyf. STILL EXCITED FOR THEIR DEBUT. 5 DAYS TO GO, MAN!!!! 

Chapter 3 notes:
4 DAYS TILL DEBUT, GUYYYYSSSSS. Jisoo and his bunch of friends are introduced! PUPPY!MINGHAO BECAUSE HE'S SUCH A CUTIEPIEEEEEE.  EYYYYY WHAT HAPPENS NEXTTTT.

Chapter 4 notes:
NVM THE SPECIAL DEBUT IS TOMORROW APPARENTLY AND I WILL DIE 100000% I WILL JUST UGHHHH OMGGGG I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! Anyway! Junghan's POV of things + Soonyoung and mentions of Jihoon, which leaves Chan as the last member to be brought in O u O This is the longest chapter so far!!! I didn't think it would be this long but yeah. I HAVE SUCH A THING FOR JUNGHAN TYING UP HIS HAIR AND JISOO IN WHITE!!!!!! sigh. Next will be Jisoo again and we get to delve into his mind O u O