Chapter 1

Not So Cute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Mama! Mama!” Yixing’s high-pitched voice boomed inside the Park household as said boy ran down the stairs. He went straight to the kitchen and smiled brightly when he saw his mama setting up plates. “Good morning, Mama,” he greeted, showcasing his adorable dimple.

 

“Good morning, baby” Baekhyun smiled as he lifted his 5 year old son and placed kisses on those chubby cheeks and he laughed when the child gave back sweet kisses.

 

“Mama, Yixing is hungry,” Yixing puffed his chubby cheeks while rubbing his empty belly, showing his mama just how hungry he was.

 

“Really?” Baekhyun asked as he put his baby on the chair. “Because Mama hasn’t cooked anything yet,” he told the boy.

 

Yixing’s lips formed a big “O” and his eyes opened wide in shock. When he received no reaction from his mama, he stared at the empty plates on the table and pouted, tears forming in his eyes. “Y-Yixing will wait then… p-patiently,” he whispered, sadness evident in his tone.

 

Baekhyun smiled as he turned and took the pancakes he cooked. He placed some on Yixing’s plate and then on his. He put some butter on top and dripped honey syrup on them while saying, “Mama was just kidding, don’t cry.”

 

Yixing’s tears quickly vanished and he smiled his brightest smile. He stared in awe as his mama poured more honey syrup on his pancakes.

 

Baekhyun chuckled. Babies are really cute, especially his Yixing. “Let’s eat?”

 

Yixing nodded furiously in excitement. He took his fork and ate a bite of his pancakes. “Mama makes the best pancakes!” he spoke in pure delight which made his mama laugh.

 

By the time Yixing finished all his pancakes, his face was smudged with honey syrup mixed with the milk his mama gave him which he finished drinking all also.

 

“Yixing is so full now. Thank you, Mama!” Yixing kissed his mama.

 

Baekhyun snorted as some of the honey was also smudged on his cheek.

 

Yixing giggled cutely. “Sowwy!” he apologized sweetly, putting both his fists on his cheeks to do the ‘buing buing’.

 

“OHMIGOD, baby! You’re so cute already, do you still have to do that? Stay! Stay like that,” Baekhyun panicked as he took out his phone and focused the camera on Yixing. “1-2-3!” he captured quickly and Yixing looked so cute and really adorable and Baekhyun squealed.

 

“Let Yixing see, Mama! Yixing wants to see!” Yixing whined as he jumped repeatedly, trying to reach his mama.

 

Baekhyun crouched down and let his baby see the picture he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter