180° GIRL

Description

Chorim seems effortlessly perfect: beautiful, angelic and popular. But her true self? A complete 180: foul-mouthed, brutish and messy. She’s determined to get together with the college prince Jin but will she be able to keep her act up? And just what is the deal with her new rude shaggy-haired neighbour Taehyung? A story full of troublemakers, secrets and not-so-classy swearing ~
 

  Characters: 
Lee Chorim (20)
 Our 180° Heroine or loser


   Kim Taehyung (20)                                                                  Kim Seokjin (21)

           Nickname: Mr. Gloomy                                                              Flaws: None (???)          

   

 

    Kim Namjoon (21)       Park Jimin (20)          Min Yoongi (23)          Jung Hoseok (20)        Jeon Jungkook (18)
      Reputation: Royal Playboy            Occupation: Gamer addict         Supposed occupation: Drug dealer            Habit: Losing dogs                        Diet: Instant Ramen

        Dasom (20)                        Sungjae (20)                            Seulgi (21)                         Mingyu (18)                         Nayeon (19)
        Status: Queen B*tch                       Favourite number: 6                    Ideal type: Bad boys            Philosophy: Help the homeless         Hobbies: Drawing, sewing

Characters' first appearance:
Taehyung: Ch.1 
Jin: Ch.2 
Namjoon: Ch.3 
Jimin: Ch. 6 
Yoongi: 
Ch. 15/16
Hoseok: Ch. 28
Jungkook: Ch. 46
 

Foreword

2/6/15: First BTS fanfic! And I'm pretty darn excited! This story is inspired by Aida Natsumi's manga series Switch Girl, and you should check it out if you already haven't because it's bloody hilarious! I've got a few ideas for where this story will go so do it give it love! If you just happen to be following my other story The UNIQ Boys Next Door, then great news! This is actually a cross-over universe so don't be alarmed if you get a glimpse of Chi and the guys... ;)

Hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing it! 


 

throwawayfanfic
Shocking reveal wowowow