[5] Spring Love

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description


 

 

 

Sehun likes a girl from his Middle School but when he was about to confess to her, she suddenly disappears that cause Sehun to slowly change and distance himself to people. When he enters High School, he met another girl who became his neighbor, half-chinese, half-korean who travels the world to study. She was older than him but eventually they’ve become best of friends. Upon attending the same high school, his girl best friend found the person she wants to spend the rest of her life with and years after, they got married at early age through an arranged marriage.

Because of this, Sehun sank deeper in the well of struggles to bring his old life back.

He tries to get over with this 3-year long affection by opening his door to the world once again. He accepted his best friend’s husband together with his friend and let a 5-year old child to change his views in life. Sehun has no idea that meeting this child will make him meet one of his old best friends, the same person who left him. At first, he doesn’t want to do anything with her but since she’s the sister of the child he can’t help to have minimal interactions with her.

Finally, Sehun learned to smile once again.

 

But this is not the end of the story, as Sehun finally realized his feelings, things starts getting rough again.

What msiunderstanding, circumtances, twists and surprises does fate have in store for him and her this time?

 

 

 


 

 

Foreword


 

I in making introductions and since it's just the sequel I'm sure you guys will still read it.. right? kk

so instead, let's have character introductions so you'll know who will appear in this story. ^^

I won't write any other information about them so it'll remain a surprise..in case. haha especially their character/behaviour/attitudes or whatsoever XD

 

 

Main Characters:

 

 

Oh Sehun

 

 

Kwon Mina

 

 

 

 

Secondary Characters:

 

Jung Nari / Zhou Jia Li (Sehun's Best friend) & LuHan (Nari's husband)

 

Shin Jimin (Mina's friend)

Jung Yerin and Im Nayeon (Mina's new friends)

 

 

EXO

Sehun, Tao, Kai and Kyungsoo will be the only ones left since beagle line is in Nari's batch.

(specifically chose this picture bcos of their places, if you read Blue Spring you'll know why. :) hint: Tao&Luhan, Sehun&Suho)

 

lastly, let's not forget about them. (Sehun's middle school friends)

Cameo only though.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

blueflower08
I ID REGRET ADDING JIMIN HERE AS MINA'S FRIEND. 😣😣😣
I'M SO SORRY MINA. 😢😢😢
As much as I want to delete them it's difficult cos she's there in almost EVERY single chapter. :(