Moving In

The Kiss That Changed Everything

 

"Jinheeee~" Your father shook you for you to wake up.

"hmm.. 10 more minutes please.." You mumbled in english.

"Jinhee, you're in Korea! Speak in Korean.. and please, WAKE UP!!"  Your father nagged but still, you're not waking up.

"Hmm.. not waking up, huh?!" He said and decided to get his phone from his pocket and played a music.

A MUSIC THAT WILL SURELY WAKE YOU UP.

"Bonamana it is." He turned the volume up to the loudest and put the phone beside your ear.

 

- YOUR POV -

WHAT IN THE WORLD. HDWVVDSBKNABDUGALASHYIOL.

I WANT TO KILL MY DAD.. NOW!!

I jumped off my bed after hearing that horrible korean song!

 

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR???!!!" I yelled at my father who is, on the other hand, dancing and singing to the song. HOW AWFUL...

"Bounce to you bounce to you nae gaseumeun neol~" He sang.

"AISH!!" I threw a pillow at him and went to my bathroom.

"Yah! Jinhee!" He called out.

 

I swear, if killing your own father is even legal, I would have killed Lee Soo Man!

I faced the mirror and ruffled my hair in annoyance.

"Jinhee, my dear! hurry up! I'll tell you something downstairs, okay?" My father said. I bet, he's trying to hide a condescending laugh with a cough.

I didn't bother to respond back. How annoying is my dad... -_- .. I sighed and decided to do my morning routines. I changed my clothes and went downstairs. Anyway, my sweater says, "I Love Justin Bieber!"

 

l_pc961h-i-love-justin-bieber.jpg

My favorite.. <3

 

Moving on..

"Hello Eunice.." My dad grinned.

I rolled my eyes at him and sat down the chair, "What do you wanna tell me?"

Okay, for those who are wondering, Eunice is my self-given english name. I've been using it since, 3rd grade? I forgot.

So, Eunice Lee.. but.. Eunice Bieber is better! haha.. anyway...

"I'm leaving for Japan later. So that means," He sipped his coffee and continued, "You'll be moving to their dorm later."

I sighed in defeat, "As if I can do something to change your mind.. fine!"

 

~HOURS LATER~

"Are you ready, Jinhee?" My father asked, I nodded.

"Shall we go?" He asked and helped me to carry my duffel bags.

He placed it into the car's trunk and closed it, "Get in."

I got inside and sighed again. The worst day finally came to my life.

"Don't forget the things I told you, Jinhee.. Be nice to them." he said while his eyes are still glued on the road.

"I can't promise that.." I said.

"They're nice. I Promise." He crossed his heart, literally.

"I hate you dad.. I really do." I seethed.

He patted my shoulder, "You may hate me now, but you'll surely love me later.." 

"Whatever.." I rolled my eyes at him.

"we're here." He stopped in front of a big dormitory.

One, two, three, four boys went outside and helped my dad to unload the car's trunk.

"Hi Jinhee!" Donghae greeted me, "Don't be afraid to come inside."

"Come on, Jinhee.." Dad escorted me all the way inside.

WOW... A BIG. MESSY. DORM.

"We don't bite." A chubby guy told me and chuckled, "I'm shindong."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Where's my room?"

"Between Kyuhyun's and Eunhyuk's. Come with me." Donghae lead me to a room.

PINK! How'd they knew I love pink?

"Your dad told us you love pink so.." Donghae chuckled and scratched the back of his head. Aww, cute.

"I'll let you rest. Just come down in dinner time, okay? Anyway, welcome to our dorm.. I'm Lee Donghae." He smiled and left.

 

I sighed deeply and laid on my bed. I miss Canada and Seohyun. :(

Someone knocked, "Come in.." I said.

"Oh.. dad."

"I'm leaving, Jinhee.."

"Oh.. bye then." I emotionlessly said. I hate my dad.. I hate him for doing this to me.

"Take care, okay? Be a good girl.. I love you, Eunice." He hugged me, "I'm just a phone-call away if you have problems, just call me."

"Alright. Keep safe. Jaljinae." I said and he left.

 

The start of my new life.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

hello there.. :D

 

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN TO OUR WONDERFUL BOYS.. FOR WINNING 3 AWARDS AT THE 2011 Mnet Asian Music Awards.. AND CONGRATULATIONS TO US, ELFs, FOR DOING A GREAT JOB. :)

LET'S FOREVER UNITE AS ONE.. AND GDA IS FOR SUPER JUNIOR, OKAY? ^^

 

Comment and Subscribe <3