A Traitor

The Kiss That Changed Everything

 

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

Jinhee’s here with me now and I can’t help to feel happy.  She has a problem with hyung and I can sense that.

 

Lovers’ quarrel? GREAT. >:)

 

We’re here in a restaurant somewhere in Seoul (yes, we’re here  in Seoul already after a tiring 3-4 hour trip from Mokpo) because Jinhee said that she wants to use the washroom first.

She told me earlier the whole story—the one that happened at hyung’s house in Mokpo, the killing of her mom. The killer didn’t surprise me, anyway. Jang Bin ahjumma is a demon in disguise.

 

*ring ring*

Oh, my phone’s ringing.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Kyu! I need to ask you something!”

 

I think, I already know what  Donghae hyung will ask me. >:]

 

“Uhh, go ahead.” I said.

“Do you know where Jinhee is? I’ve been finding her for like, forever! I’m also calling her phone but she won’t pick up.”

 

Bwahaha. See? I already knew it. >:)))))

 

I smirked and smiled evilly. This is so good.

“Hyung.. I don’t know where she is.. Aish, why are you asking for her to me? You’re with her, right?”

“Kyuhyun-ah, this is a long story to tell. But please, if you found her or if you have any idea on where she is, please please please, do give me a call. I’m begging you.” He pleaded and I can hear him sobbing.

 

Aww, hyung, don’t cry. Don’t worry, you’ll never find her there. She’s safe with me. *evil laughs*

 

“Sure, hyung.”

“Alright, thank you, Kyuhyun-ah.” He hung up.

 

The door opens, “Oh, hey, Jinhee.”

She smiled, “I saw you talking to someone.. Who’s that?”

“Ah.. uhmm, L-Leeteuk hyung. He told me to come there in SME immediately for a photo shoot.” I answered and restarted the engine, “Shall we go?”

She nodded, “Yeah.”

 

 

Your POV

I went inside the car after going to the washroom to freshen up. I’ve been crying for so many hours already.

“Oh, hey, Jinhee.” Kyuhyun greeted me as he smiled.

I smiled back, “I saw you talking to someone.. Who’s that?”

“Ah.. uhmm, L-Leeteuk hyung. He told me to come there in SME immediately for a photoshoot.”  He answered and restarted the engine, “Shall we go?”

I nodded, “Yeah.”

 

Honestly, I’m hoping, even in the slightest bit, that Kyuhyun was talking to Donghae. That Donghae’s finding me. BUT NO. He’s not even bothering to call Kyuhyun or anyone to check if I’m okay or to ask where I am. Hmph. I bet, he doesn’t even care even if I left Mokpo without telling him.

I sighed deeply.

“That was a deep sigh, huh?” Kyuhyun chuckled, “Do you miss hyung?”

 

Yes. So much. But I’m so hurt because of his mom. I don’t know what to do.

 

“No.” I lied.

“Hmm… Do you want some ice cream?”

 

My face lit up. ICE CREAM! How’d he know that ice cream’s my comfort food? Yum.. Kyaaa~

 

“How did I know?” Kyuhyun asked, as if he’s reading what’s on my mind.

“Haha. Yeah.”

“Donghae hyung told me.” He winked and stopped the car infront of an ice cream parlor.

 

Donghae. He really knows what I like. I miss him so much.

 

“Yah, don’t frown. You’ll get ugly.” Kyuhyun smiled, “Come on, let’s go inside.”

 

 

Donghae’s POV

AISH!!

I feel like a useless boyfriend. I can’t find Jinhee.

“Eomma, I’ll go back to Seoul now. I’ll find Jinhee.”  I told my mom, ready to go.

“But son… You just visited and now, you’re leaving again?” My mom looked down, sniffling.

“Eomma—“

“It’s okay. Find Jinhee first. She’s more important, right?”

“Eomma, of course, you are more important. But, please do understand. And besides, I have a work to do in Seoul.” I hugged my mom and kissed her forehead.

 

I went outside and drove back to Seoul. Jinhee, wait for me.

 

Jang Bin’s POV

Aish. My son left me here. My acting skills didn’t work.

I need to do something.

“Yoboseyo? Kyuhyun? I need to tell you something.”

 

~~~

Everyone, I'm so sorry for not updating.. T_T

I just came home from the hospital cause I undergone an operation called Appendectomy. It's a surgery to remove my appendix because I suffered from Appendisitis.. :( so yeah.. hope you'll all understand.

 

Can't answer your comments now but I appreciate all those people who always give their feedbacks in every update. Thank you, guys. :")

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE, NEH? :)

 

-JellyKyu27 <3