I'm at Allkpop.com's Headline!

The Kiss That Changed Everything

 

-Your POV-

I didn't tell Henry that I left. As if he cares that I left the house, right?

I arrived at GangNam Mall and directly went to Starbucks. Oh, did I mention that I'm wearing a pink shaggy wig and a RayBan shades? It looks... hilarious.

 

"Seohyun!" I went to her table and nearly teared-up.

"Yah, Jinhee! I miss you so much!" She hugged me and I hugged back, "So do I."

"Err, Jinhee, you look a little.. funny." She chuckled and touched my wig, "Is this real?"

"It's not!" I pouted, "Disguises, duh."

"Oh yeah.. Ms. Model." She smiled, "I'm happy for you."

"Thanks!"

"Anyway, how's your life with Super Junior oppas?" She asked as she sipped her Mocha Frap.

"Haha, it's fine."

"How are they?"

"They're still alive."

"Jinhee!!"

"Oh, sorry. They're fine.. uhmm, they're kind."

Seohyun smiled, "I told you so!"

"Anyway, when will you be debuting?" I asked and tucked my (or the wig's) bangs to the side. It's getting annoying, by the way.

"I don't know.. But, will you please go with me to SMEnt? I'm so nervous to talk to the producers and I'm so much nervous thinking that I might bump into Kyuhyun  anytime.. Yiiieeee.." She sheppishly smiled and playfully hit my arms.

 

Ah, my bestfriend really loves Kyuhyun. Yeah, she really do. Back when we were in Canada, she'll go to my house and she'll show me tons of he Super Junior paraphernalias and she'd brag about how great they were and blah blah blah. (As if I'm a fan.)

But seriously, when she mentioned her love for Kyuhyun just now, I felt a slightest bit of jealousy. Do I still have those stupid feelings towards Kyuhyun? I thought, I'll forget him by loving other person like Donghae? Uhh, no, don't get me wrong. I do have that feeling for Donghae but, still, I doubt my feelings for him.

Sometimes, when he tries to hug me, I'll be consious, I'll do anything to break it.

 

"Hey, Jinhee, have you seen the latest headline in Allkpop.com?" Seohyun asked, showing me her iPOD touch.

 

"Is Super Junior's Donghae dating model Lee Jin Hee?"

 

 

My eyes widened at what I saw.

 

WHAT?!

 

SERIOUSLY??!

 

It also shows a picture of me and Donghae at the mall. Where did they got that? My gosh.

 

"Alright, explain." Seohyun looked at me skeptically, waiting for my answer.

"I.. uhmm, of course, it's not true." I fake-laughed and fixed my wig.

"Jinhee, I'm your bestfriend for freaking 18 or 19 years! I know that you're lying. Your laugh says it all." She said, smirking.

I sighed in defeat, "Okay, we're not dating but I do like him. HAPPY NOW?!" I almost yelled the last part.

"Oh my gosh. Kyaaa~" She shook my shoulder, "Is he courting you?"

"Unfortunately, no."

"Aww, maybe, he's just shy! Confess to him! I have that gut feel that your feelings for each other are mutual. And not a one-sided love."

"It's impossible." I slightly chuckled, "He sees me as his stal--- uhhmm.. friend only."

 

My phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Jinhee, this is me, Donghae."

 

When I heard his name, my heart suddenly beats so fast! Eottoke??

 

"Uhmm, D-Donghae.. h-hello." I stammered.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

HEY, what happened to my avid commenters?! D: You suddenly disappeared! lol~

 

Comments please? So I will have an inspiration to update.. hehehehehehehheheheh.. Okay. Subscribe too!

 

xoxo~

JellyKyu27 <3

 

ANYWAYS,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BELOVED CHOI SIWON OPPA! Our horse, captain, derp king, MaShiwon, royal abs, God's #1 fan, etc.. We love yah!