Failed? Maybe.

The Kiss That Changed Everything

 

"Hmm, who's this?" You asked the person on the other line.

"Sorry, this is Seohyun! Hey, Jinhee!!" 

"Mwo?! Wait, did you change your number? Your name didn't register on my phone."

"Actually, this is my number here in Korea. I'm here in Korea now." She blurted-out.

"Really?!? You're not kidding, are you?"

"I'm not, okay."

"My gosh, where are you??"

"Let's meet here at Starbucks in GangNam Mall, is it okay with you?"

You paused for a bit, "Okay, sure."

You hung up.

 

-Your POV-

Owkaaay, Seohyun is finally here!! *squeals*

I'm so happy! Finally, we'll be able to see each other again after a long long long time.

As I was about to go upstairs to fix myself, my phone rang again.

 

"Yoboseyo?" I answered immediately without looking at the caller ID.

"Jinhee.."

"Yes? Wait, who's this?"

"Aish, haven't you save my number upto now??" He asked, annoyed.

I took a quick glance at the caller ID and it reads, 'Donghae <3'

I slightly blushed at the heart shape after his name.

Yeah, whatever.

"Hello, Donghae?" I said.

"Now you know? Next time, before answering a phone call, look at the caller ID first, okay?!" He reminded me.

"Yah, did you call me to scold me? If so, I should hung this up." I hung up and walked to my room with my phone stashed in my pocket.

 

-Donghae's POV-

Aish, this girl.

I'm not yet done speaking and she hung up on me?! 

Oh, I have only 17% left on my phone's battery. I should call her again and tell her what I needed to say. 

I dialled her number again and she picked it up.

 

"Yah, what now?!?" She yelled.

"Don't shout at me! I just wanted to say something.." I sighed.

"What?"

"Uhh, Jinhee.."

"Yes??"

Oh my gosh. I'm so nervous. My heart is beating so fast!

Sigh.

Do you want to know what I'm going to say? Fine.

 

*flashback*

I'm watching a certain TV show with 2AM as their guests for the day.

"So, Jinwoon, will you share to us your ideal girl? Or do you have a crush in the industry?" The host asked.

2AM members chuckled and Seulong elbowed Jinwoon.

"I actually have a crush on Lee Jin Hee, the new SMEnt's model." He smiled sheepishly.

 

My eyes widened, "WHAT THE HELL."

 

The host spoke, "Oh, the pretty SME model!"

Jinwoon nodded, "She's my ideal girl, actually. She's pretty and I actually met her in SM Entertainment, she's so nice and funny."

"Wow, nice taste, Jinwoon-sshi," The host smiled, "Any messages to her? Maybe, she's watching."

Jinwoon shyly spoke, "Uhmm, Ms. JinHee, i do hope that you don't have any boyfriend, as of now." He laughed. "Take care always."

 

I turned-off the TV. That show is a pure non-sense.

Ugly show with ugly guests!

And for your information, Jinwoon-sshi, Jin Hee is mine. I'm her boyfriend, alright? Pssh.

I need to call Jinhee and confess to her my feelings before anyone else does before me. I need to make her my girl now!

 

*end of flashback*

 

So yeah, that's how I ended up on doing this and now, I can't even say a word in nervousness.

 

"Earth to Donghae." I heard her spoke.

"Oh.. well, haha.. Hello, Jinhee." I chuckled nervously.

"What are you going to say?"

"I, uhmm.. I just wanna tell you.."

"What??"

"I.. L." I sighed, "I want you to be my---"

*toot toot toot*

My phone went off.

BATTERY EMPTY.

 

I was flabbergasted and at the same time, annoyed. Annoyed to myself!

Aish, Donghae!! What the hell.

 

I buried my head on my pillow and shouted in annoyance, "Arrgghhh! I hate myself!"

I pouted and decided to charge my phone.

Dang it.

 

-Your POV-

"Huh? He hung up? What's with that guy?" I furrowed my eyebrows, "Ah, maybe, he's just annoying me again."

I pursed my lips to the side and decided to go to GangNam and meet SeoHyun.

 

But, I'm still wondering if what will he say to me. Ah, nevermind.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

HELLO EVERYONE! :D

I just wanna tell you that I, with my friends Greenvy23 and littlefantasies, finally graduated from high school last friday (March 30) !! I'm so happy.. haha. #justsharin'

 

So, how's this chapter? Donghae's a failure, isn't he? lolol.

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE, NEH?

 

anyway, Greenvy23 and I made another fanfic. Hmm, check it out if you want. :)

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/164508/our-life-s-adventures-on-being-an-idol-korean-kpop-superjunior-fictionalgirls

 

THANK YOU! ^^