Stalker Girl

The Kiss That Changed Everything

 

Super Junior has their schedules. So, no one is left on the hospital to take care of both Jinhee and Donghae. (Except for the nurses and doctors on duty)

 

-Your POV-

Aish, I'm soooo BORED.

Maybe, i should go to Donghae and check on him?

Naah, he can't even remember me. Stupid amnesia of his.

I'll just go to my calming place here in the hospital-- The garden.

 

On the garden, I saw Donghae taking pictures of the scenery. He still has his bandages on his forehead and on his left arm.

I went near him and tapped his shoulders, "Hey.."

He looked shocked then furrowed his eyebrows, "Are you stalking on me?"

"Mwo?" I asked him.

"Hmm, since yesterday, wherever I go, you're always there.. and talking to me. We're not even close." He smirked.

 

Eh? What happened to him?! So, a person with amnesia will also change his attitude? Is that one of the side-effects?

 

"Yah! What are you saying?" I snapped back.

He paused for a bit and then spoke, "Maybe, you're an E.L.F.? You're a crazy ELF stalking me, aren't you?"

"What the hell, Donghae.." 

"Miss, it's not good to stalk a person.. or perhaps, a celebrity like me. It's creepy." 

"You don't really remember me.." I sighed.

He just rolled his eyes and left.

"Yah. Lee Donghae!" I called onto him.

 

Aish, crazy bastard! Who does he think he is?

Wait Jinhee, calm yourself. He has an Amnesia.

Things will get back to normal if he got well soon.

Deep breaths, Jinhee. Deep Breaths.

 

-Donghae's POV-

I walked away from that crazy-pretty girl stalking me.

But seriously, she's hot and pretty.. But she's annoying! She keeps on showing in front of me at random times. And talking to me as if we're already close.

It's giving me creeps.

I bet, she's an ELF. or maybe, an ELFish.

Sigh.

Owh, my head is starting to hurt again. I should get back to my room now.

 

On my way to my room, I saw Jinhee.. or I should call her 'Stalker Girl' since she keeps on following me.

Looks like, she's having a hard time walking back to her room.

"Yah, any problem?" I asked her.

"Ah, my leg just hurt and--- Oh! I don't have any problem.. until you came." She said and rolled her eyes on me.

Aish, this girl.

"You're having a hard time walking, aren't you? I'll help you.." I held her hands but she shoved my hand away.

"No thanks."

"Yah, I just wanna help and nothing else!"

"Thank you. I'm fine." She started to walk away from me.

"Jinhee!"

"Why are you following me? Wait, you're a stalker, aren't you?" She crossed her arms and raised a brow.

"Aish, I'm here to help you! And for your information, YOU are the stalker and not me." I smirked and added, "If you don't need my help, then fine! Just walk with your cramped feet. Have a great walk, Stalker Girl!" I grinned and walked back to my room.

 

-Your POV-

I should really buy a "How To Kill A Fish with Amnesia" book when I got home.

I should, no.. I MUST! Promise!

I HATE THE NEW DONGHAE!

Gosh, so boastful.

And he even have those guts to call me his Stalker Girl! How dare he is.

"Ouch.." I moaned in pain as I walk towards my room--- which is 5 rooms away from Donghae's.

I don't care if he has an Amnesia. He should watch his words! And also, his attitude really turned 180 degrees.

I need my stress reliever. You know what I mean. :">