Excuse Me But, Who Are You?

The Kiss That Changed Everything

 

-Your POV-

"Yah! That's my apple! Aish, Kyuhyun!!" I yelled on Kyuhyun, who's on the other hand, munching on MY apple.

He just stuck his tongue out, "Oh, just get another one."

I rolled my eyes at him and pouted. I will surely kill this freak when I got well! And to think that I liked him before? What a fool I was.

I hope, this feelings of mine towards Donghae will not be put into nothing. Sigh.

"Aww, you're so cute Jinhee.." Sungmin pinched my cheeks.

"Owh," I whimpered on pain. That hurts.

"Sorry!" he said and the boys chuckled.

 

Well. Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Shindong and Leeteuk are here with me while the others are on Donghae's room. Yes, he's been doing well, so, from ICU, he's been transferred to a normal private room.

 

~Donghae's Room~

-Donghae's POV-

Ouch. My head hurts so bad!

I fluttered my eyes open and saw Siwon, Eunhyuk hyung, Ryeowook, and Yesung hyung beside me.

When they saw me, they immediately hugged me, "Donghae!!"

"Yah, yah! I can't breathe!" I said, making them giggle, "We miss you!"

"So do I.." I smiled at them.

"are you fine now?" Yesung hyung asked. I nodded, "of course!"

"Wait, where are the others?" I asked.

I haven't seen the other members eversince I woke up.

"Oh, they're on Jinhee's room. Accompanying her" Ryeowook said.

Wait, who's Jinhee?

"Jinhee?" I asked them.

"Jinhee, the girl in our dorm! Lee Soo Man's daughter!" Eunhyuk hyung said.

"Oh.. your girl?" I asked.

They looked at each other before answering me, "Wait, you don't remember her?"  They asked me in unison, I nodded.

 

-Eunhyuk's POV-

He nodded at our question. Wae? He doesn't remember Jinhee?

I am Donghae's bestfriend and I know everything about him. And I know that her loves Jinhee.

but he forgot about her? How come....

 

I immediately went to Donghae's doctor and asked if what's happening to him.

"based on these lab tests, Donghae-sshi has a temporary amnesia that usually lasts upto 6 months to 2 years or it can possibly be a Permanent one. His head was badly injured due to the accident since he's not wearing his seatbelt." He explained while adjusting his plastic-rimmed glasses.

"But, how come that it's only Jinhee that he doesn't remember.? I mean, he remembers us all except her." I asked.

The doctor pursed his lips then spoke, "Maybe, that person is the one that Donghae's thinking of always.. The only person in his mind before the accident." 

Aww, that's sweet, Lee Donghae. 

"Oh.. thank you doctor.. and please, do everything to make him remember her again.. He loves her." I bowed in thanks.

"Is that so? Sure.." He smiled.

I bowed once again and left.

 

I went to Jinhee's room and informed them that Donghae's already awake.

"Really?!?" They all exclaimed and ran to his room.

 

-Your POV-

Donghae's already awake!!

Thank you so much, Lord. I love You.

Eunhyuk oppa assisted me on a wheel chair because I'm not feeling well that day.

As we, Eunhyuk oppa and I, entered the room, Donghae greeted us with a smile..

I miss that sweet smile of him :">

I carefully stood up, with the help of Sungmin, and went to Donghae.

"I'm glad that you're already awake. I'm worried about you.." I told him.

"Err, thank you, beautiful lady.. but, excuse me, who are you?" He asked me.

I gasped and looked at them.

"Yah.. don't joke on me like that, Lee Donghae." I said and slightly tapped his shoulders.

"Haha, I really don't remember you.. wait, are you Eunhyuk's girl? Since the both of you entered at the same time here.

"Lee Donghae! I'm Jinhee!" I'm starting to tear up. 

"Oh.. Jinhee.. I'm really sorry but I don't know you and I'm serious." He said, "And, if you all won't mind, I need to rest. I'm starting to have a headache." He added while adjusting himself on the bed.

Eunhyuk cleared his throat, "Ah, let's all first go outside.. I'll tell you something."

Sungmin helped me get back to my wheel chair and we all went outside.

 

Eunhyuk started to tell us everything, from top to bottom.

So, Donghae has an amnesia and he's always thinking about me, that's why he forgot about me and only me?!

I'm so confused!

My head started to throb, I need to lay down in my bed. So, I asked Eunhyuk oppa to take me to my room.

I laid down and started to cry.

"Jinhee.." He carresed my head.

I fake a smile, "I'm okay, oppa.. Just leave me alone first.." I politely said.

"Okay.. I'm just a phonecall away.." He smiled and left.

"He's finally awake but he forgot about me? Yah! Lee Donghae!" I mumbled to myself until I fell asleep.