The Unexpected Visitor

The Kiss That Changed Everything

 

-Your POV-

I checked on Donghae, hoping that he's already awake and if so, I'm the first person he'll be seeing.

 

Sigh.

 

"No one, except you, really greeted me on my birthday. Thank you so much. but I think, it ended up sadly.. I'm sorry, Donghae. I promise to make it up to you by the time you already woke up.." I intertwined my hand on his hand and caressed it-- I can do it now but when he's already awake, I can't do it anymore. So, why not grab the chance to hold his hand now, right? hehehe.

 

I'm starting to get dizzy, again. So, I went to the hospital's garden to get some fresh air.

"Ah~ How relaxing~" I sat on one of the benches and hummed "Next To You" by Chris Brown and My Justin <3

 

"You still have that beautiful voice I loved.." A guy spoke.

I was startled a bit, "Kibum?"

"Hey, Jinhee," He sat beside me but I scooted to the other side of the bench.

He just stared at me, "Are you okay? I heard about what happened.. Are you injured? Are you hurt that much? Why are you here? You're supposed to be resting in your room.."

"Look, I was fine.. until you came." I rolled my eyes on him, "And I'm getting dizzy now.. I need to rest." I stood up but he grabbed my wrist.

"Eunice Lee, talk to me."

" We have nothing to talk about.."

"Okay. If you don't wanna say something about it, please just listen to me." He sighed.

I should atleast give him a chance to speak, right? 

"Alright, go on." I said.

"I just wanna tell you, I never forgot all about you and us. It's just, being a trainee is so hard and I'm always tired.. I'm sorry. Uhmm, if we can't go back as lovers again.. maybe, if you want, let's start as friends, is it okay with you?" He offered his hand for a handshake, "friends?"

 

I think, this is really the time to forgive. and besides, I've already moved on with Kibum and someone owns my heart now.

Oh, someone did? Nevermind.

 

I smiled and ruffled Kibum's hair, "Sure.."

"yah, you don't have to do that!" He pouted.

Aww, so cute.. way cuter than Kyuhyun's pout. 

Waaay waaaaaaay cuter.

I just chuckled and stuck my tongue out at him.

 

" So,  Jinhee, who do you like in Super Junior?" He suddenly asked, out of the blue.

I can feel my face heating up as my eyes widened. No! Don't blush!

"Someone's blushing~" he teased me.

"I'm not!"

"Oh really~"

I glared at him, "Shut up."

"Just answer my question.." He chuckled.

"Seriously, I don't know.." I honestly blurted out.

"Hmm? What do you mean?" He asked, suddenly became interested.

"Since I can trust you, I'll tell you this. but promise not to tell anyone, huh?"

"Sure sure." he smiled.

"I liked Kyuhyun."

"Wait.. Liked? Past tense?" he let out a small laugh.

"yeah.. that was before and not anymore.."

"Wooh! Share!"

"Haha, I really liked Kyuhyun before.. but he doesn't feel the same way.. he has his girlfriend and he loves her so much. So, to stop myself from being jealous, I just let go of my stupid feelings for him.." I explained.

"Oh, that's a great decision of yours.. and besides, I promised to myself that if ever you're not for me, I'll give you to THIS one SJ member that, I know, will take care of you like I did," He said and stood up.

Huh?

"Hey wait, who's the one you're talking about?" I asked, out of curiosity.

He just let out a mysterious smile, "secret."

"Kibum!"

"I'll accompany you back to your room.. and I'll also visit Donghae hyung afterwards." He helped me with my dextrose and we walked.

"Yah, tell me who he is!" I whined.

"I'm not hearing anything~"

"Aish, Kibum."

 

WAH, who's the guy? -_-"