Angry Birds

The Kiss That Changed Everything

 

-Your POV-       

Shisus, please, let there be peacefulness in this room.

-_-“

 

“Oh yeah! I won again! I’d beaten you weak people! Bwahaha.” Kyuhyun SHOUTED again for the umpteenth time. He won another round of Starcraft game.

 

Does this boy even know the meaning of the word “QUIETNESS”? He’s here inside my hospital room and supposed to be doing everything to make me feel better and relaxed!

AND MOST OF ALL, does he even know how to use earphones or headsets?! I’ve been hearing gun shots and bomb explosions the whole time because; his laptop speakers are on its maximum level! What the F.

 

“CHO KYUHYUN!” I yelled, on the top of my lungs. I can’t stand it anymore.

“Uhmm, yes?” He said, still not shifting his gaze from the laptop’s screen.

“Will you please, just please, keep quiet.” I said, on my CALMEST voice.

“Ah sorry.. But will you please repeat what you’re saying? I can hardly hear you..” He said.

 

I stood up from my bed and went to him, “I SAID, will you please try to keep quiet?! Someone’s taking a rest here because she just woke up a day ago due to a car accident. Thank You!”

He immediately ended his game, “Oh.. I’m so sorry..”

Aish, stupid.

 

I sighed and went back to my bed, to sleep.

I can hear him yawning and sighing for the nth time already. He sounds bored, isn’t he?

I opened my eyes and went to him, “Kyu, let’s play a game..”

He furrowed his eyebrows, “huh? What game?”

“Angry Birds,” I said and grabbed his iPAD beside his laptop. I opened it, I’ll download the game.

“Angry Birds? What on earth is that game?” He asked, sounding confused.

I winked at him, “Just wait and see..”

 

-Kyuhyun’s POV-

After some minutes of downloading the game, she opened it and told me what to do..

What’s this game again? Angel.. uhmm, AngleBirth? Anger… Aish, nevermind.

Oh.. birds! Angle Birds.

“hey, Jinhee, that game is for childish person only..” I told her.

“Oh really?” She sarcastically said, “listen, all you need to do is to aim the birds with this.. uh.. I don’t know, rubber apparatus. Then, hit the pigs with these birds and you win.” She explains.

“So, why is the game called Angle Birds?” I asked, the name isn’t even related with the game concept. Well, except for the birds.

“Stupid! It’s Angry Birds and not Angle Birds.” She rolled her eyes on me.

“Oh.. Angry Birds… Uhmm, Angry Bells?” I told her but I earned a smack on my head.

“Aish! I’d rather talk to a stone than to talk to you!” She grabbed her dextrose and walked towards the door.

I followed her to the door, “yah, Jinhee! Hahaha. I’m just joking! Yah! Where are you going?”

“Don’t you dare follow me!!” She said and stared at me evilly.

 

I gulped and walked back to the couch beside the bed… I should, at least, play this game.

Well, the red bird looks like Siwon hyung! Hehehe, I should tell him later or tomorrow. Love to see him annoyed! Hahaha!

Wait…

“Oh yess! High scoooore!” I shouted for joy as I got my first high score in Angle b—Angry Birds!

Oh Kyuhyun, you’re such a handsome genius… *claps to my awesomeness*


~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

OKAY EVERYONE. for those who aren't familiar with the computer game called ANGRY BIRDS, you can search it on Google. :DDD

 

THANKS FOR MY OLD AND NEW SUBSCRIBERS!

AND TO THOSE WHO ARE ALWAYS GIVING COMMENTS.. I LOVE YOU GALS! :) <3