Am I Falling For You?

The Kiss That Changed Everything

 

 

-Your POV-

I held Donghae’s hands while sobbing. But, why is my heart beating so fast while holding his hands? And seeing him in this condition feels like my heart is broken? Don’t tell me…

 

-Kyuhyun’s POV-

I opened my eyes but Jinhee’s nowhere in sight— where’s she?

I immediately went outside to go to the nurses’ station and asked if they saw Jinhee.

“Uhmm, she’s on the ICU. Visiting the patient there..” One of them told me so I bowed in thanks.

“Ah, wait!” A nurse called onto me.

I turned my head, “Yes?”

“Oh my gosh.. You’re Super Junior’s Cho Kyuhyun, aren’t you? Hi! I’m a fan of yours.. you’re so handsome..” She told me.

I smirked, “I know.”

 

I left and walked to where the ICU is. There, from the glass window of the room, I saw Jinhee holding Donghae hyung’s hands— and crying?

I can barely hear her voice but I can read what she’s saying through her lips.

And yes, that’s my special talent. Lip reading. Hehehe.

Anyway…

“Saranghaeyo, Donghae…” Those words came out from , if I’m not mistaken.

 

OUCH.

Why am I feeling this way? I’m jealous? Nah, there’s no way I’m jealous. I have my Haneul and I love her.

I sighed and decided to go back to Jinhee’s room. While heading back, I felt a tear dripped down my eye.

“Aish! What’s happening to me?!” I wiped my tear and went inside the room. I sat on the couch and deeply sighed.

“Cho Kyuhyun, why are you crying for a non-sense thing?” I muttered and smacked my head with my left hand.

“Ouch,” I whimpered and pouted. I let out my cutest pout— the pout that make my fans love me more.

 

I heard the door clicked open so I steadied myself, “Oh, Jinhee! Where did you go?” I asked pretending that I don’t know where.

“Donghae’s room,” She said as she lay on her bed.

“Oh…”

“Why are you hitting yourself? You look stupid earlier…” She chuckled.

My eyes widened, she saw me?!? Omona.

“So, that’s what the almighty Cho Kyuhyun’s doing whenever he’s alone?” She snickered.

 

-Your POV-

I smiled to Donghae for the last time and decided to go back to my room. I feel dizzy.

Oh wait.

Kyuhyun?! And he’s smacking his head? LOL!

After saying a word, he pouted.

O___O

The most horrible pout I’ve ever seen. What the hell, seriously.

I turned the knob and went inside. Kyuhyun looked shocked and he asked me where I went.

“Donghae’s room,” I replied to him while lying on my bed.

Duh, as if you care on where I went. Stupid.

“Why are you hitting yourself? You look stupid earlier.” I made myself comfortable on the bed. My dizziness is just getting worse.

 

ROFL. His eyes widened at my question.

That look was priceless! Hahahaha.

I used all my willpower to hold back my laughter so I just said, “So, that’s what the almighty Cho Kyuhyun is doing whenever he’s alone?” I had to snicker.

I closed my eyes.

“yah! I am not! I’m just… aish.” I can hear him murmuring.

“Whatever, Kyuhyun.”

 

~~~~~

 

HELLO READERS~

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE, HUH?

<3