Accident

The Kiss That Changed Everything

 

"JUST TELL ME WHAT EXACTLY HAPPENED!!" Lee Soo Man yelled at Leeteuk while holding on to his collar.

"Sir, we don't know either!" Leeteuk responded.

"I told you to take care of my daughter! Look at her now!" He cried and fell on his knees.

Yesung hold on him, "Sir!"

 

The doctor came out from the Emergency Room and announced, "Ms. Lee Jinhee is on a stable condition now and you can visit her on her room... but Mr. Lee Donghae needs to be observed. He's on a coma now.."

 

*Flashback*

"Hahaha! Ryeowook oppa's shoes flew away?!" You laughed at Donghae's story about the 'Miracle Incident' during their performance.

"Yes! That was hilarious! I was just seriously holding back my laughter while dancing.." Donghae looked at you and added, "Oh, Jinhee, wear your seatbelt."

"Ah, sorry.." You grinned widely and wore your seatbelt.

Just when Donghae was about to wear his own seatbelt, the car crashed on  a 10-wheeler truck.

 

-Your POV-

After my mind went blank, I finally came back to my senses. What just happened?

I glanced on my side, "Donghae!!"

Oh my gosh. The car crashed on a truck!

"Ouch.." I suddenly felt dizzy as I tried to remove my seatbelt.

Donghae is not wearing his seatbelt! Omona.. His face and his body are full of blood. I think, so as mine.

 

I shook his shoulders, "Yah, Donghae! Wake up.. Donghae.. D-donghae.." I'm starting to cry. Lord, please help us. Help Donghae.

After some seconds, I collapsed.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

"COMA?!?" They all exclaimed in horror.

"Yes. since, the police said that they aren't both wearing their safety belts. But, Donghae's the one that's really in danger now.." The doctor explained.

"How come.." Shindong muttered and sat on the bench, face-palming.

"Uhmm, I'll just excuse myself." The doctor bowed and left.

 

Ryeowook started to cry and so as Eunhyuk.

"No.. please, Donghae.." Eunhyuk said.

"He'll be fine, hyung.." Kyuhyun patted Eunhyuk's back.

"Come on, guys. Let's go see Jinhee." Sungmin announced and they all went to Jinhee's room.

 

-Leeteuk's POV-

We went inside Jinhee's room. She's already awake.

Mr. Lee's talking to her, asking her what happened. So, we all went beside her and listened to what she's saying. She told us everything.

 

"Leeteuk-ah, I'm sorry for yelling on you earlier.. Jeongmal mianhae.." Mr. Lee tapped my shoulder.

I shook my head, "It's okay, sir. I understand you.."

Yeah. we can't really blame anyone here. This is a pure accident.

 

"Where's Donghae?" Jinhee asked.

No one's answering. In her case now, it's still bad for her to worry about things.

"Ah, Jinhee, do you want an apple? or anything?" I asked, hoping that she'll forget what she's saying earlier.

"Why are you all not answering me? Where's Donghae?!?" She shouted.

"ICU. He's on a coma." Yesung spoke up.

We all looked at him, "Yah!"

"Wae? She needs to know! She has the right to know.." Yesung snapped back and we all sighed.

-End of Leeteuk's POV-

 

~After some hours~

"Guys, I have to go back to Japan immediately. I need you to take care of my daughter, okay? Call me when anything happens." Lee Soo Man said and went to you, "take care of yourself, okay?" 

You nodded and waved goodbye.

Lee Soo Man left together with the other boys. Kyuhyun is the only one left to take care of you.

 

-Kyuhyun's POV-

They all left? GREAT. This is so going to be awkward. Well, atleast, I have my time alone with Jinhee..hehehe... Err, what am I saying?

"Uhh, Jinhee? Do you want anything?" I asked to break the ice.

"None.." She plainly said and I sighed, "Okay. Just tell me if you want anything, okay? I'll just sleep.." She nodded and closed her eyes. 

I closed my eyes, too. I want to sleep.

I told ya, IT'S GOING TO BE AWKWARD.

 

-Your POV-

I closed my eyes to rest.

"Donghae.. please don't leave me.." I thought.

Ah! I'm going to visit Donghae now.

I opened my eyes and saw Kyuhyun, sleeping. Wow. He sure can sleep fastly, huh? Haha.

So, I sneaked out of the room together with my dextrose to go to the ICU.

There, I saw Donghae. he has bandages on his arms and forehead. He also has oxygen tube on his mouth to help him breathe.

Unknowingly, tears fell down from my eyes.

I held his hands, "Donghae.. please. Wake up.. D-don't leave me.."