Storm

The Kiss That Changed Everything

 

“Ah.. I’m really sorry, Jinhee, for waiting. It’s really taking me forever to finish Super Junior’s make-up.” Haneul chuckled and bowed at you.

You smiled, “it’s okay unnie.”

“Okay. The mere fact that I called you to come here was because, you’re starring in Super Junior’s VCR for their SS4 Seoul concert.” Haneul said.

You gasped and your eyes widened, “What?!”

“Yeah, Jinhee, please? Don’t worry about ELFs, we’ll hide your face, for your safety.” She laughed a little, “get ready, okay?”

 

- Your POV

I.AM.STARRING.AT.SUPERJUNIOR’S.VCR.

No REACTION-SPEECHLESS, and all that’s in between.

I’m so busy convincing myself about what Haneul unnie just said when someone tapped my shoulders. Great, you’re ruining my moment.

“hey, Jinhee.”

“Hey, Sungmin.”

“Oppa for you.” He sighed.

“Sungmin o-oppa, why?” I asked.

“Oh.. I heard that you will be the girl in our VCR. Great!” He exclaimed, “congratulations.”

Is there a thing to be congratulated about?

“Yeah, haha.” I fake-laughed.

“Anyway, you’ll be working with us five; Me, Kyuhyun, Donghae, Ryeowook and Yesung hyung, for a VCR of Storm. Don’t worry. No dialogues, just actions.” He said and patted my shoulders, “goodluck! Donghae’s counting on you.” He winked and chuckled before he left.

Donghae’s counting on me? What does he mean? Ah, whatever, I’m starting to get nervous!! *insert a retarded-and-ready-to-collapse-anytime Belieber*

 

~SHOOTING~

“Okay, Jinhee. Just lay down on Donghae’s arms and close your eyes. Got it?” Director-oppa told me.

I did, and yeah, let Donghae do the rest. Wait, Donghae’s face is red. Is he blushing? Or naah, it’s just because of the fake blood.

 

-Donghae’s POV-

I’m holding on Jinhee in my armssssss. Stop blushing, Donghae. She might notice! WHY ON EARTH AM I BLUSHING?!

My thoughts are cut-off when director-nim shouted, “Donghae!! Cry for help!”

Okay, now is the time. Goodluck to me.

 

-Your POV-

Wow, Donghae is such a great actor! *claps, claps*

The way he cries, awesome.. AWESOME.

I hope, Justin can act like that too. You know? Err.

 

-Donghae’s POV-

I need to do this greatly! So Jinhee will see me as a great actor. Bwahaha. *evil fish laugh*

I cried and cried and shouted for help.. Duh, as if someone will hear me here.

I just notice, we’re acting here for an “Accident” concept. But the car looks like it’s not even damaged a little. It still looks brand new.. SM’s fail props. -_-“

Until…..

“CUT! Very good Donghae! And Jinhee!” Director-nim shouted.

We’re finally done! *throws confetti*

Wait, Jinhee’s coming to me.

“Wow, Donghae, that was stupendous!” She happily exclaimed, “nice job”

“wee. Thank you, Jinhee.” I grinned, “You did a great job too.”

She chuckled, “eh? Haha.”

“Jinhee.” A familiar voice interrupted our conversation.

“Oh.. Kyu.” I said.

 

-Your POV-

Oh no. The face that I didn’t want to see. I need to get out of him!

“ah, excuse me Donghae but I have to go and.. rest.. uhmm. Yeah.” I bowed but Kyuhyun grabbed my hand.

“Let me go.” I said, sternly.

Donghae’s eyes widened at the scene in front of him.

“Hyung, will you please leave us a while? I just need to talk to Jinhee.” Kyuhyun said.

Donghae, please, say no! NO!

“Oh.. sure, yes.” Donghae smiled and left.

Great Donghae. Just great.

 

Play this song while reading --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHmWz9XEXLE

After Donghae had left, Kyuhyun dragged me, literally, inside of an empty room.

“Why did you drag me here?! I said, let me go!” I said, irritated.

After that awkward kiss and all, he still have those guts to bring me here? In an empty room? Well, look, the kiss was purely an accident but STILL! Arrgh.

“Jinhee, please listen to me.”

“I’m listening.” I rolled my eyes.

“I-I am sorry for that. I didn’t mean it. I’m so.. sorry.” He looked at me straight in my eyes, “hope you’ll forgive me?”

I shifted my gaze to anywhere to avoid his mesmerizing eyes. Those eyes that I fell in love with and I still--- oh wait, what are you thinking, Jinhee?

“It’s okay Kyuhyun. You’re forgiven. You said you’re sorry.. and y-you didn’t mean it and.. and..” a tear dropped from my eye.

No, don’t cry in front of him!

“Jinhee..” He looked at me worriedly.

 

-Kyuhyun’s POV-

Oh no. She’s crying? Did I made her cry?

Duh.. who else. It’s only you and her here inside the room.

I touched her face, “Jinhee.”

She smiled at me. Or more likely, she fake-smiled at me, “It’s really okay, Kyuhyun. You’re forgiven, haha.” She wiped the tears from her eyes.

“Yeah. I always am!” She smiled once more and added, “I’ll go now. Haneul unnie might see.”

“Yah! You know? Who told you? Is it one of the SJ members?” I asked, how did she know?

“Secret.” She winked at me, “Don’t worry. It’s not one of them. I’ll go now. Bye!” She left.

“Jinhee!!”

“yeah kyuhyun! I know how to keep secrets!”

“Yah Jinhee! Aish.”

-END OF KYUHYUN’S POV-

 

You left and closed the door.

You smiled but you’re crying, “I’m crazy.” You mumbled and sniffed.

“must not cry, must not cry..” You wiped the tears.

“Jinhee? Why are you crying?” A girl blocked your way.