New Life, New Me

The Kiss That Changed Everything

 

- YOUR POV -

While gazing at my window, I suddenly thought of something.

Am I being too mean? Or, Am I too mean towards Super Junior? I have to admit, they're one of the nicest people I've ever known. and when Kyuhyun kissed me, I FINALLY PROVED THAT THEY'RE NOT GAY. They're not gay.. I think, I have to resign on being the founder of the anti-SuJu site that I founded..

Out of nowhere, that image wherein Kyuhyun and I kissed, in that awkward position, popped in my head.

"YAH!" I shook my head and blushed. He has a girlfriend, duh. Don't be a third party, Lee Jinhee.

I checked my watch--6:00 AM?

 

I went downstairs, hmm, no one's already awake. I should at least make a breakfast as an apology for my stupidity towards them.

I just made an omelette and a Yang Chow fried rice. Wow.. their kitchen is clean and organized. Actually, this is the only clean part in their dorm.

"Hmm.. smells delicious~" A man spoke.

I turned my head, "Oh.. hi."

"Hi Jinhee.. Good Morning. I'm Ryeowook." He bowed and smiled.

"Hello Ryeowook, Good Morning." 

"What's for breakfast, huh?"

"Uhmm, just a simple omelette and a fried rice."

"Wow, sounds delicious!" He smiled, "Need help? I'm actually the cook of this dorm. haha"

I shook my head and chuckled, "ah no need.. I'm okay."

"Wowwwww.. Smells good!!" A group of boys went down.

"JINHEE?!" They're all shocked. Even Donghae's eyes widened too.

I placed the food on the table and spoke, "Everyone.. I just wanted to apologize for my attitude towards all of you eversince day one. To Donghae and Eunhyuk, sorry. To all of you, sorry. I just wanted to make things clear and I want also to start again. Hmm, I'm Lee Jinhee. 20 years old, Lee Soo Man's daughter." I bowed and smiled sincerely.

Donghae went to me and held my hand, "It's okay, Jinhee." 

I felt myself blush so I looked away, "T-Thanks, The f-flour.. I mean, F-Food.. The f-food is ready.." 

Donghae chuckled and ruffled my hair, I smiled nervously.

"Wait, let us introduce ourselves first! I'm Park Jungsoo.. but you can call me Leeteuk oppa." The dimple guy told me.

Then, they told me their names..

They started to eat. I sat down beside Leeteuk.

Super Junior is not that bad. I'm really wrong for judging them.

"W-where's Kyuhyun?" I collected all my remaining guts to ask that question. I'm actually looking for Kyuhyun eversince the boys came down.

"He has his schedule for a musical. he went to work an hour ago."

"Oh.. I see." I gulped a drink.

"Why are you looking for him?" Sungmin (If i'm not mistaken) asked me while munching on his food.

"Ah.. nothing. I-I just wanna tell something to him.." I nervously laughed, "Anyway, I'm gonna do something, okay? Bye.."

"Ah Jinhee!" They called onto me.

"Hmm?"

"The food is sooo delicious! You may replace Ryeowook as our cook!" They said and laughed. 

Ryeowook pouted, "yah hyungs!"

I chuckled at their dorkiness and went to my room.

I opened my laptop and saw Seohyun online.

PinkyJinhee: Seohyun! Let's have a video call!

SeoKyuhyunLove: Jinhee!!!!!! *hugs* Sure, accept my invitation.

 

*Video Call*

"I miss you so much!" I said.

"So do I.." She chuckled, "How's your life with SJ? I bet, it's hard."

"Hmm.. It's actually not. Long story." I laughed.

"Anti-Super Junior living with them? In one dorm? Wow.. haha." She snickered, "Wait Jinhee, you promised me that you will not flirt with my Kyuhyun!"

"Y-yeah! I don't even talk to him t-that much." I fake-laughed.

"GOOD. Flirt with him and I'll kill you." She joked.

"Silly!"

I broke my promise to my bestfriend. I hate myself. T__T I actually kissed him.

"Wait Jinee, there are rumors spreading that Kyuhyun is dating an SM Staff. Is it true? Is it true?" She asked me.

Oh.. that must've been Haneul unnie and Kyuhyun. I need to lie AGAIN, for the sake of their relationship.

"Huh? It's not.. and besides, Kyuhyun is too busy for that."

"Great! I would've killed that girl! She's probably not even pretty!"

Nu-uh Seohyun. I think, Haneul unnie is the prettiest Korean, for me. Her beauty is natural! She doesn't even wear make-ups! No doubt why Kyuhyun loves her. She's really nice too.

"haha, yeah." I told Seohyun.

"ah, Jinhee.. I have something to tell ya." 

"What is it?"

She deeply sighed, "I'm going there in Korea."

"REALLY??!!!!!!!"