I HATE SUPER JUNIOR! Isn't it obvious?

The Kiss That Changed Everything

 

 

WHAT??! TELL ME YOU’RE KIDDING, DAD!!” You yelled at your father in your phone in English.

Do I sound like I’m joking?! You’ll come here immediately, Jinhee.” He responded while his phone is an armlength away from his ear.

You sighed, “but why? Give me reasons

“You already graduated there, you spent almost 18 years of your life in Canada and I miss you so much my dear!! So, you better come back here. and please, stop speaking in ENGLISH. It's giving me headache.” Your father said hoping that you’ll reconsider.

"Aish. FINE! but don't expect me to be nice to your artists and staffs. you know i hate them, right?!" You sighed once more in defeat.

"Sure, my dear.. Whatever you say.." He chuckled. "You'll be leaving tomorrow, arasseo?Bye! I loveeee youuu~!" He hung up.

 

- YOUR POV -

OH.  MY. SHISUS.

 

I'm going back to Korea?! Aish. I hate Koreans! (well, even though my family and bestfriend is a Korean, they're an exception) BUT SERIOUSLY!

You all knew who my father is, right? So, I don't anymore need to explain any further!

 

KPOP? Ewww... just.. EWWW.

 

Boys wear make-ups and thick eyeliners. Girls undergo plastic surgeries to make them look beautiful when they debut.

not to mention that they have those OH-SO-CRAZY FANS!!

Fans that are willing to KILL for their idols.

 

HILARIOUS.

 

Maybe, you are all thinking that, "Your father is Lee Soo Man, right?! Why do you hate KPOP? You must love them! It's your family's business!"

Look, as I've said, I HATE boys who look like... err, GAYS. Well, I've been living in Canada for my whole life so you can't blame me for liking Justin Bieber more than Super Junior, right? In short, I'M A CERTIFIED BELIEBER AND AN ANTI-KPOP CITIZEN! (more of an anti-super junior for some reason..)

 

So, am I making myself clear to all of you?

I HOPE SO.

 

I sighed and decided to pack my things up. AISH! KOREA!!