Chapter One : So what ?!

The Sound You need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another boring day .... ehhhhhh !

I was leaning my back against the cold wall trying to escape the hot weather . Everyone is in the gym class but me , as usual .  At least today i'm glad that i'm not attending the class , i mean who would want that in this kind of weather : too much sunlight for my taste ....

Okay, i have to find a place to spend this hour i can't stay standing here anyway and i don't want to go back to class :  Kim Byeol , lets go girl !!

- OOOOPS !!! , i said ; AYYYY ! it hurts ! ...

Great ! This is just what i need ; tripping and falling on my face . 

- Can't you watch where you go, Stupid  ! Damn ! 

WHAT ! WHAT ! STUPID !!!! 

- who are you calling stu......!  Two big , shining eyes were glaring at me furiously ! Ah ! Him ! What was his name again ! As always my memory is playing tricks on me ! SO WHAT ! No need to know his name anyway !

- You ! who else ! Just forget it and keep going ! ; he said !

I stood up ,, adjusted my clothes and turned to look at him ! He was laying under the shades of a tree putting one arm under his head and the other on his eyes ! Great ! Have a good sleep JERK ! 

i headed towards the back of the school trying to remember his name . i think every girl in this lame school knows his name but me . oh ! YA!  Kim Jong In  or Kai as they like to call him ! Such a jerk ! i don't see why girls are falling for him ! 

Okay let's be a bit honest here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter