The girl in red

Something Kinda Silly

 

Seulgi lazily doodles a flower pattern on her notebook as she impatiently wait for her first period to start. 

A light tap on the shoulder startled her.

"Hi!" a cheerful greeting by her best friend Wendy started her first day right as a senior high school student.

They exchanged stories, the common pleasantries of exchanging stories on how they spent their vacation.

Seulgi was all smiles as she listened to Wendy's vacation in Canada. She thought of how cute Wendy looked as she animatedly explains her trip.

Seulgi blurted out "Have I told you before, that you remind me of Olaf?" Wendy was quick to dismiss the absurd comparison with a laugh and a cute pinch to the Seulgi's cheek.

"And...you remind me of a bear!"

"No, I don't look like one!" Seulgi wet her dry lips and shook her hand in disbelief.

"Oh yes you are one! you looked like a hungry bear just a second ago sticking your tongue out!"

Seulgi and Wendy started to playfully bicker exchanging the newfound names they associated each other with

"Olaf!" "Bear!" "Olaf!"

Adding noise to the commotioned filled room were the two girls named Yeri and Joy, they were only two among the other addition to this year's section. 

 

---to be updated---