Group Teaser: Press Conference

Bring Me To Tioman

Location: SBC Auditorium 

Time: 17:00

 

The auditorium is set up elaborately for a press conference. A long table that could fit four people is placed on the stage. Reporters flock the auditorium to get latest reports on the highly-anticipated variety programme that got everyone talking. Everyone waits patiently for the casts to arrive and whispers from the reporters can be heard in the auditorium.

 

At exactly 5pm, the first of the casts enters the auditorium. Wearing a loose black shirt with leather cuffs and black trousers while sporting a slightly tousled hair, he approaches the long table and bows at the reporters as he greets everyone in the auditorium.

 

"It's Kim Soohyun!" One of the reporters exclaims. Flashes of the cameras fill the auditorium and Kim Soohyun’s mouth curls into a wide handsome smile towards the flashing cameras. He is then led to his seat on the long table.

 

Shortly afterwards, the auditorium's door opens and everyone's attention is diverted to the door. A lady with a tanned feature, wearing a black halter-neck top and pencil skirt enters the auditorium. Her silky hair swims down her back like waves.

 

"Anneyonghaseyo, I am SISTAR Hyorin," she greets the reporters with a bright smile before walking over to the long table. She gives a friendly nod towards Kim Soohyun before taking a seat beside him.

 

Fifteen minutes later, the last two of the casts enters the auditorium together. A man who is wearing a simple t-shirt and jeans with a striking blonde hair that sweeps over his eyes, holds the door for a petite woman who is wearing a floral short-sleeved sundress with a neatly-tied ponytail.

 

"BEAST's Kikwang and Kang Sora are finally here!" One of the reporters calls out. Both Kikwang and Sora wave at the flashing cameras. They then head to the long table where they are greeted by Soohyun and Hyorin respectively.

 

"Everyone, welcome to SBC’s new variety programme, Bring Me To Tioman press conference. I'm Park Myungsoo, your host for today," the host announces.

 

"Bring Me To Tioman has been the talk of the town. Everyone is anticipating this new variety programme because of the star-studded lineup. So who are the lucky stars that are given the opportunity to explore the gem of Malaysia? Without further ado, let me introduce you to our casts. Kim Soohyun, SISTAR's Hyorin, Kang Sora and BEAST's Kikwang!" Everyone in the auditorium gives a round of applause to the casts.  

 

"Let's start off the press conference with an introduction of the show. Kim Soohyun-sshi, being the leader of the group, tell us what the show is about."

 

Soohyun reaches for the microphone and looks around the auditorium, "Bring Me To Tioman is a travel documentary where the four of us will discover Tioman Island's beauty and we will try out different activities which the viewers can experience."

 

"Where exactly is Tioman Island?"

 

"Tioman Island is a small island in Malaysia whereby you get to enjoy beautiful beaches and wonderful marine life," Soohyun continues.

 

"Sounds like a paradise! Hyorin-sshi, the maknae of the group..." Myungsoo calls out.

 

"Yes?" Hyorin replies enthusiastically.

 

"How will Bring Me To Tioman differ from the other travel documentaries? What can the viewers expect from the show?"

 

"Bring Me To Tioman will not be scripted at all and unlike other travel documentaries, we will be making as little plans as possible which means most of the activities will be impromptu. So, I'm confident that it will be 100 times more fun. The viewers can expect the real side of us that they can't see before this and it will be entertaining. Viewers can feel like they are travelling with us and they would want to visit Tioman Island in the future," Hyorin babbles away happily.

 

"Yes, thank you, Hyorin-sshi and we are surely looking forward to that. Kang Sora-sshi, how do you feel after being casted in this show?"

 

Kang Sora thinks for awhile before answering, "Ah... I'm honoured to be selected in this show. So, I'm really anticipating this show and I hope it will go well. I'm honestly nervous and excited at the same time."

 

"I'm sure you will do well, Kang Sora-sshi. Kikwang-sshi, you have been casted at the very last minute. What do you expect to take away from this show?"

 

"New experiences and of course, new friends. This is the first time I'm working with Soohyun hyung, Hyorin-sshi and Sora noona so I'm really looking forward to this," Kikwang nods.

 

"Can we expect romance or drama in this show?" Myungsoo asks the four casts.

 

"We will never know. Things may happen along the way so we cannot predict anything. But most importantly, we want to show the viewers our experiences in Tioman and we want to have a memorable trip," Hyorin says.

 

"A variety show isn't fun without drama right?" Myungsoo teases.

 

"Then it should be called a drama instead of a variety show isn't it?" Hyorin answers back nonchalantly. Everyone in the auditorium burst out into laughters.

 

"This show will definitely be fun with Hyorin-sshi around. How about the others? What do you think?" Myungsoo diverts his attention to the other three casts.

 

Sora adds in, "I think the four of us will be good friends after this. Hyorin-sshi and I are friends before this because we acted in the same drama. But I bet all of us will be good friends and we can go drinking together often after the trip."

 

"Before we end this press conference, please say something to the viewers."

 

Soohyun looks directly at the camera, "This is Kim Soohyun. Please anticipate our new show, Bring Me To Tioman and give us your support fully. Thank you."

 

"And with that, this marks the end of Bring Me To Tioman press conference. Everyone, please anticipate this new travelogue and we will see you soon!"