Prologue

Year of the Zodiac: Story of the Rabbit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In ancient times, the Jade Emperor called for a race of the animals to determine the order of the Shengxiao, or the Chinese Zodiac.

Only 12 animals were allowed to win.

All the animals lined up at the starting line and used their skills. Despite several distractions and obstacles, 12 animals finally made it across the finish line.

The order of the winners were Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Ram, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, and Pig.

But you probably didn’t know that the animals still exist today. In special sects that divide them up and separate them, in modern day, they are human males with shape shifting powers.

Those in the Rat Sect turn into rats, those in the Ox Sect transform into oxen and so on and on...

But their abilities are changing. It’s becoming harder and harder to change back into a human. The 12 leaders called a meeting with the reincarnation of the Jade Emperor to ask him what was happening.

After explaining their stories, they waited for a response from him. He raised his hand to his chin and pondered, stretching out the time of waiting for them.

“It would seem that there is a problem.” Seonwoong said, “According to what you have told me, it sounds like the animals within you are trying to take over and consume your bodies to enter the real world once more.”

“What does

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter