The New Guy

My Lovely Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upstairs
"I'm sorry, Jian." Taehyung smiled weakly, Jian can see that his smile not like the usual, it's look so sad. Then he going inside his room. 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day
"This is Hongbin, today he'll your bodyguard too. He came from 'Jellyfish Academy'." Mr. Jo said. 

 

"It's nice to meet you." he smiled with his dimples showed.

 

"It's nice to meet you too. This is Taehyung and I'm Jian." Jian introduce herself. 

 

"I'm Lee Hongbin." he offer his hand to Taehyung. 

 

"Taehyung." Taehyung smiled weakly.

 

"Starting today he'll going to your school." Mr. Jo said.

 

"Taehyung, can I have a word with you? You can get ready, Miss." Mr. Jo smiled to Jian.

 

"Taehyung, you should be more cautious." Mr. Jo scold him after Jian's leaving, but she stills can heard them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

At the school 
The three of them coming out from the car. The students are watching them coming out from the car. Especially Hongbin, there are whispering already around the school.

 

"I'll guide you to the teacher office." Jian said. 

 

"I'll come too." Taehyung said. 

 

"It's fine, Tae. I'll be back to the classroom as soon as I finish helping Hongbin." Jian smiled going in with Hongbin, leaving the bitter Taehyung.

 

They were going to the teacher office. 

 

"Is it fine to leaving him behind?" Hongbin asked.

 

"Yes." Jian smiled.

 

"Oh, Hongbin-ssi do you know Taehyung when the two of you in the Academy?" Jian seems curious.

 

"Not really, but we had work together for a while." Hongbin answered. 

 

"Oh, I see." Jian said with a understanding.

 

"Why're asking me that?" Hongbin asked. 

 

"I just curious." Jian said.

 

"Well, the two of you sure stood up." Jian said.

 

"What?" Hongbin asked.

 

"Well, when Taehyung moved to this school there's a lot of stared too like today. You moved" Jian said.

 

"Well, they were staring at you." Hongbin said. 

 

"Such a nonsense. Before the two of you moved here, there's no eyes looking at me." Jian said. 

 

"Well, that's not what I heard." Hongbin said.

 

"It's here, teacher's office. Good luck, see you later." Jian smile and leaving him behind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

At the classroom
"Today we have new classmate, please be nice to him. Come in." The teacher said.

 

Hongbin walking in to the classroom. "My name is Lee Hongbin. I hoped I can get along with all of you." he smiled with his dipples show off. There's whispered everywhere, esespecially girls.

 

"Silent. You can sit beside Jian. Ms. Lee please raise your hand." The teaxher said.

 

"Jian got a good spot. Her right is Taehyung and her left is Hongbin. I'm so jealous of her." someone said. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter