MC Jun

Crime Scene

"This...doesn't make sense, how...so quickly?" Minhyuk's sentences were close to incoherent by now but CL understood what he meant. Wordlessly, the trio rushed downstairs to the patio, where the bell was still ringing. As the rings came to a stop, CL knelt down and felt MC Jun's dead body. It was cooling down rapidly, but there was still some warmth there, which served as a clear reminder that just a few minutes ago he had been alive. As he had fallen on the ground his hand had caught onto the long string on the bell, causing the bell to chime. Tears came into Minhyuk's eyes as he looked at MC Jun, who just a few minutes ago had spoken to him and tried to make him less afraid. It was physically impossible for anyone to kill him in that short few minutes, in hearing and viewing range of almost everyone in the house, so how did he die? A patter of footsteps came towards them as the rest of the members gathered at the patio, and the atmosphere was once again filled with tension and horror. Sunggyu sighed wearily as he looked around at the members, how many times had this happened already? And all within a few hours of their arrival on their island. Don't even talk about 2 days, how were they all going to survive the night? 

Jinho and Ji Yoon stepped forward, closer to the body. They hadn't even finished examining Jinyoung's body before another murder had occurred, and by this time they were already immune to the shock and fear that came with each murder. Jinho quickly felt the man's body for any wounds or bruise marks but found none. As he was reporting this to the members, Shin Hye suddenly dashed back into the house, as if she had remembered something. Jongsuk followed her quickly, not wanting her to go about alone when there was a murderer on the loose, and they soon emerged back out to the patio, to the curiosity and suspicion of the other members. "Since there are no external wounds, doesn't this mean that MC Jun was killed by poison, or by some drug and chemical? What better way to do it then to put it in his drink? I saw him drinking this yoghurt drink earlier on. That's probably why he suddenly collapsed here, especially since there seems to be nothing amiss at this crime scene." She handed the empty bottle to CL, who examined it carefully and took a whiff of it. She frowned at the familiar odour and with a grimace, she told the rest of the group. "She's right. This drug, I've seen it being used before, it has an odour but it's tasteless. A lethal amount of this would definitely be enough to kill him. He probably didn't notice it when he was drinking." "Since we've established the fact that this was a murder caused by this chemical, it means that all of us could be guilty of it. Even if we have an alibi for his time of death, it doesn't prove anything because this chemical could have been put into the drink at any time." Sunggyu pointed out. 

CL nodded as she continued. "Actually, upstairs I was just about to look through MC Jun's belongings, because he locked it. Now it just got a lot more important to look through his items, does anyone know where his key is?" Taecyeon and Suzy bent down to search MC Jun's body, and in a few moments Suzy raised the keys up from his pocket. While the men carried MC Jun's body away from the patio and laid it near JYP's, the ladies went upstairs with Jinho to open up MC Jun's suitcase. 


"Omo, there are so many documents in his bag!" It wasn't an exaggeration, as Shin Hye pulled out envelope after envelope from MC Jun's canvas suitcase. CL frowned even more deeply at this sight, why in the world would MC Jun bring so many documents with him on this filming trip? Ji Yoon picked up one document and her eyebrows lifted momentarily. "He probably went to the court right before coming here, didn't someone say that he was wearing a suit at the start? Look here, there are divorce papers from his wife." CL gasped quietly as she found a document with a familiar logo on it. It was from the director of Crime Scene. "MC Jun was going to sue this television show for not paying him on time...they owed him half a million dollars.." Shin Hye ran her fingers through her hair in frustration and anxiety. "We don't have any idea what was going on his life, and neither do we know anything about the other victims as well. What are we going to do??" 


A/N: Thank to you the 23 readers of my story who have been waiting patiently ahaha i'm really horrible because I haven't been updating but I have a couple of reasons for doing this: 

1. I wanna spend more time on each chapter to minimize the plotholes and make the story more believable 

2. I'm in my final year of high school so I have a lot of projects and exams coming up 

3. I'm currently writing for a kpop-ish website so that takes up my time as well! check out my article about crime scene here: http://kultscene.com/korean-varietys-hidden-gem-crime-scene/ 

Thank you and I'll definitely update! (just how soon i rly don't know)