Chapter 1

Odd Housemate
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Who is it?!”


Xiao Lei dragged her feet lazily as her doorbell rang repeatedly and the person behind the door wouldn’t even listen to her when she told her/him to wait.


“What?!” She abruptly opened the door and found a guy with oversized sunglasses, which almost covers half of his face, and his clothes were kind of the ‘out of this world style’ but it absolutely looks good on him. “Who are you?”


“Room for rent.” He simply held the poster up right on Xiao Lei’s face and entered her apartment without even saying a thing as he started to look around and survey the area.


“I’m sorry but I don’t accept males.” She replied calmly and removed the poster out of her face. “And the room is already taken. You might want—”


“Xiao Lei, I was the one who called earlier.” He told her bluntly and as far as Xiao Lei can remember, she was talking to a girl and not a boy but it was already a proof that it was really him since he already knows her name. “And there’s nothing on your poster that says males are not allowed.”


“Then I am telling it to you now. Females only, I’m sorry.”


“Please, I won’t do anything to you. I just need a house to live.” The guy lowered his sunglass and gave her a diva-ish look. “I am not interested in you.”


“What?”


“I’m gay. Are you that dumb?”


“Hey, I am not dumb!”


“So, where’s my room?”


Xiao Lei sighed and only if she wasn’t that broke, she could have kicked him out in that instant. She thought having a gay renter wouldn’t be so bad and it seemed like this guy wouldn’t give up so easily either.


“Fine, follow me.” Xiao

Please log in to read the full chapter