3:21PM

Description

EXO— both male and female sub-groups— goes on a three-day vacation to the beach and Kyungsoo cannot shake off the thought Baekhyun gave him through his words, "Just ask the girl out."

Foreword

p r o l o g u e ;;

Junmyeon pushes the door open, a big grin plastered on his face, as he trudges towards the sofa with a slight skip to his steps. He practically jumps on the poor furniture, the couch creaking loudly under the sudden weight. "Hey, guys!" He calls out but his loud, cheerful voice gathers not even a single person's attention. Nobody has looked up to him ever since he came into the room— not even Kyungsoo who felt the couch dip alarmingly under Junmyeon's weight.

Junmyeon sighs. Invisible, just as he has always been.

Junmyeon reaches for the pillow behind him and hurls it towards the giggling couple— Chanyeol and Baekhyun. He sends a kick towards Jongdae's leg, jolting the latter awake, while he claps his hand loudly against Kyungsoo's thigh, causing the younger to die in his current game.

The smile on his face earlier finds its way back once he finally has the attention of the rest of the members in the form of glares and mumbled profanities.

"Pack your bags. We're going to the beach!"

 

 

Despite being told to pack their bags, everyone stayed in their position for another half an hour.

Jongdae pops a candy into his mouth, letting out an appreciative hum as the sweetness explodes on his tongue. He curls his fingers into a fist, crumpling the candy wrapper into a tight ball. He turns to the leader and aims, his hand going back and forth a couple of times before letting the wrapper fly free from his fingers.

He misses.

The wrapper flies by a few inches before Junmyeon's nose and Jongdae grunts in disappointment.

The leader looks up, sighs, and asks. "What is it?" The younger knows just the most irritating way to grab a person's attention.

"The girls—" Kyungsoo looks up from his phone, not giving the game a second thought as he listens in on the conversation. "Are they coming too?"

Kyungsoo turns to the leader, eager to know the answer.

Junmyeon nods. "Yeah. Yeah, they are."

Jongdae hisses out a, "Yes!" with a grin on his face. "Three-day vacation with Minseok-noona."

Kyungsoo doesn't know how to feel. The girls will be there.

Kim Jongin will be there.

Kim Jongin wearing a black bikini, showing off her bronze skin and slim body with her hair flowing about in its ponytail.

Kim Jongin playing around in the water, her laughter drowned out by the crashing of the waves.

Kim Jongin—

"Awh, Yeol, look at those two. They're blushing!"

Kyungsoo snaps out of his thoughts and he looks towards the couple's direction, seeing Baekhyun pointing towards his direction with a smirk playing on his face.

"Bet you a candy that they were imagining their crushes in swimsuits." Jongdae speaks up.

Kyungsoo feels his cheeks heat up even more.

Chanyeol gasps. "You were?" Kyungsoo looks away while Junmyeon denies with wide eyes and red cheeks. "erts!"

Kyungsoo scowls. He opens his mouth to say something snarky but Baekhyun beats him to it.

"Yah! You two." Junmyeon and Kyungsoo turns towards Baekhyun's direction. "Just ask the girls out."

Junmyeon scoffs. "It isn't that easy."

"Yes, it is." Baekhyun rolls his eyes, muttering out a condescending, "Straight men."

Kyungsoo quirks an eyebrow. "I'm bi."

"Still half-straight."