High School and the Idol Life

Idol and the Fan
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kerri's Pov

High School...it was never easy and you could never graduate fast enough. Luckily for me, it was my last year, with only a month to go! My thoughts were going in different directions as I drove to pick up my friend Danielle. She preferred Danii, but we all have nicknames we prefer. As I pulled into her parking-lot, I waited for her to walk out. I was playing on my phone when I heard the passenger door open and her huff out a sigh. "I'm done with high school, let's blow up the building and move to another country." I just stared at her as she buckled up her seat belt. "Well, if you accomplish that goal, let me know." "What? You won't help me? Damn that is harsh." She acted hurt but I knew better. I rolled my eyes as I pulled out of the parking-lot heading towards the school. 

As soon as we walked through the doors, we were attacked by our friend Kenzie, who seemed wired off of something. "Holy crap you guys guess what??" Danii gave me a weird look and I swear we had the same thought. Kenzie just kept staring at us as we looked at her. "What...?" I asked a little cautious and raised an eyebrow. She looked at the both of us and smiled big, which obviously seemed a little Kenzie like, so we brushed it off. "BTS is coming to Chicago in July!" Danii's eyes got wide and I looked at her shocked? Was this seriously happening? BTS was coming to a town that actually wasn't a crap load of states away?? I smiled at them both and we all started giggling uncontrollably. Other students were walking by us giving us weird looks, but I did not care. We talked excitedly as we headed to our lockers talking about the concert. 

Half way through the day, I kept thinking about the possibilities that could happen if we all went to the concert. Before I knew it was meeting Danii at her locker before heading to track, signaling that school was over. When she walked up, obviously she was listening to Rap Monster's new mixtape, cause all I heard from was," R to the M I'm a mother ing monster, R to the M I'm a mother ing monster.." I smiled and shook my head and she pulled out a headphone seeing my reaction. She smiled though and opened her locker, code not needed t

Please log in to read the full chapter