Final

An Accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Do you love acting yet?” Baekhyun questions curiously when Chanyeol and Kyungsoo leaves for their individual rooms during the break; Jongin leaving for the kitchen with Gayoung, engrossed in a conversation.

He easily slides onto the maknae’s lap and instantly shifts into a straddling position because, why not? He’s interested and tired but interested and he never stops asking a question until it’s being answered.

Obviously.

Sehun doesn’t move as he remains nonchalant, not objecting or stopping Baekhyun’s move to settle comfortably on his lap, only shaking his head at the question as he stares at the television upfront.

It kind of bothers Baekhyun that Sehun isn’t doing anything to pull him closer or something, at the least making him feel a tad safer—then again, it was his choice to climb over playfully. He wants to pout, but he doesn’t because... he isn’t that childish, is he? He doesn’t think so.

“Why—hey, Jongin’s finally here and you’d rather be confirming facts with me than hang out with your favorite maknae?”

“I just think I’d prefer being here,” Baekhyun speaks monotonously, mimicking Sehun, trying his best not to sound sour like the maknae but oh, how attempts fail so easily when he does. He exaggerates the tone of jealousy twice as much. “Besides, in case it isn’t clear, you’re my boyfriend here. Don’t be like this, Sehun~”

“Are you serious?” Sehun yawns, extending his arms as he stifles a stretch, ending it by wrapping his arms around Baekhyun’s yearning figure. It takes them just a second to flop backwards, on the bed and Baekhyun yawns after a while; it's so contagious. “You’re like my stuffed toy. You’re so cuddly, hyung. I love it. You’re the giant version of Pinku Pinku.”

Baekhyun snorts, “You would know.”

Sehun's stunned by that sudden stupid response that he doesn’t utter a single w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter