Fairy Tale (Junhyung/Hongki)

Beast's life (drabble series)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Word: Fairy Tale

Couple: Junhyung/Hongki (from F.T. Island)

Length: 1471 words

A/N: i've always wanted to write about this couple! did you know Hongki was my first bias ever? haha

Also, I wasn't a b2uty back in 2013, so maybe i'm totally wrong with the way I organized Beast's schedules here, sorry!

 

 

 

Junhyung's phone rang and he didn't wait to reply to the call, seeing Hongki's name.

 

“Junniiiiie~,” the cheerful leader of F.T. Island exclaimed first. “I just saw your instagram post! Thank you~ I was going to give it to you myself, you know!”

“Ah, I wanted to support you by buying it myself,” the rapper replied.

 

Junhyung was glad Hongki saw what he had posted; it's been months his friend was preparing the release of his nail art book, and when it finally was available, Junhyung couldn't not buy it. Hongki was so into nail art and improved his style and technique, that he became popular for this passion, as if he wasn't well known enough with his voice and his extravagant fashion style. So, Junhyung bought his friend's book, and posted a pic of him with it in his arms, looking pleased.

 

“I got many good feedbacks,” Hongki said enthusiastly. “And I think I'll get more if curious people look at it since you promoted it too!”

“It's the least I can do you know.”

“What about I give you a free manicure to thank you?!” Hongki suddenly suggested.

 

Junhyung gasped:

 

“You would do that? But you know I don't wear nail polish usually...”

“Come on Junhyung, it will be fun, and The King Of Nail Art Hongki doesn't do this to everyone! You're privileged!”

 

Junhyung chuckled and thought of it a bit before giving his accord. He was in the middle of Shadow promotions, and if Hongki only did a neutral mani to him, like a black one, then it was okay for coordi noonas, he thought. They organized an apointment for the day after when all their schedules were over – thankfully they could at least have a bit of free time.

 

When he arrived at Hongki's place – more like F.T. Island's dorm – at the right hour, all the nail polishes Hongki owned were displayed on the coffee table, and Junhyung got scared since he didn't see at all neon yellow or pink on his precious nails. The face he had made Hongki burst of laughter, and apparently it was what his friend was waiting for.

 

“You never disappoint me! Don't be so scared, I won't do something you won't like, I promise.”

 

They sat on the floor in front of the television, and with some beer cans and while talking, Hongki began his nail art session.

 

“Which manicure did you like the most in my book?”

“The black one, but the seventh styling animal nail art suits you more to be honest.”

 

Junhyung looked at his friend being really carefull with his rough hands; he cut his nails, polished them, applied oil, then top coat, and between each step waited the amount of time he judged necessary. It was something really meticulous and Junhyung knew he would never have the patience to do all this.

 

“Remember when I went with you to this nail art studio and I got so bored and impatient the poor girl barely had the time to finish my nails before I began being annoying?” Junhyung said, this memory coming back in his head.

“You really were y back then.”

“Yah!”

“At least you went with me even if it didn't interest you. It was nice of you.”

 

Junhyung almost blushed. Then, he concentrated on Hongki's fingers against his hand, carefully putting nail polish like a pro, without any smudge. It was a deep and mat black, to which he added a shining gem on his thumb. It looked similar to the manicure he liked the most in Hongki's book, and it made him smile fondly. Hongki always was willing to do something who pleased others, and it was one of the many things he liked with him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter