Love At The First Sight

Hidden Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello... it’s been a long time and i think i must update this story right? Kkk. i decided to make the additional Character as the main support for Jessica and Kris. So please to check the foreword again before you guys read this Chapter, thank you~ ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holiday is about to end and Kris is ready to shake the collage (?) with his handsomeness.. Yes! Kris is a Chinese - Canadian Prince Charming  that any girls willingly to die to become his princess. Why not? He is handsome or you can say VERY HANDSOME, he is the only son of Wu Company on China which is the most rich and powerful company in the world. But he is really down to earth, he never be arrogant for his family wealthness and his smile will make your heart melt just in a second. That's how you describe Kris Wu, the perfect young guy with many fangirls but he never fall in love.. um.. not yet..

 

Kris' parents decided to move from China to Seoul, because of their company at Seoul have the biggest income after China and they don't have any trustable person to handle it. Seoul is not a new place for Kris, he ever lived at Seoul with his 11 bestfriends called EXO since their elementry school. Because of his parents have many bussiness trip but don’t want to leave Kris, he has tranfered to many schools. After he gradurated from elementry school, when Kris is on Junior High School, he and his parents are moved to China but just for 2 years and they must go to to Canada because of Kris’s grandmother from his mother is on the critical  condition and want to see Kris before her death. After a year his grandmother is passed away, Kris and his family back to China, his father’s country and he gradurated on China International High Shcool (i don’t know if this shcool is exist or not because i just imagine this). And now when he already 19 Kris and his parents are back to Seoul again to manage their company here and Kris Wu is in charge to be a trainee Manager while he studies his Bussiness Management from Seoul University and soon will be the place where his first love begin.

 

Kris' POV

Today is my first day to go to my new collage, this is new for me but when i go out from my brand new limited sport car i can see all the eyes is staring on me or my car. 

Those staring eyes and girls' screaming is not a new thing for me.. no matter where i go, there will be girls who always fangirling at me, well yeah i am that popular *flips hair* and like usually i’m just smiling to them and trying to be nice, but as usually there are some girls fainted. I don't know what happen if i kiss them, maybe they will be die immediately kkk.. scrartch that! i was just kidding, i maybe a playfull person inside, but now i must look cool right?  and of course i will never kiss the girl, not until i found my half. Someone that is just for me and nobody can take her from me, someone that will be my first love, my first kiss and my last love. That someone who can make my heart beat faster and got me have some butterfly in my stomatch. My parents said that is how the love works on you and i will know when i feels those things, but there’s no girls can make me feels like that. I hope i can find her soon and throw my NGFSB title (No GirlFriend Since Birth)

I'm walking in to the campus and "BAM" i feel someone bump me because of her careless and it is a girl.Being a gentleman i help her to get up, i extend my hand to her and she just staring at me for seconds.. "miss.. are you okay? did i hurt you?" i asked her but no response from her, she keep staring at me until a voice break the situation.

This is Yoona's expression when she look at Kris

“Im Yoona, there you are” i heard a girl voice, so this girl’s name is Im Yoona? cute name,  just like her "oh gosh Im Chodding, why you always bumping people?" She said and i turn my head to see the girl, she has blonde long hair just like a barbie, pretty and fascinating me. I start to feels my heart beats faster. Her every moves looks like she have a white angel aura around her, i just don't know what happened to me. I always see pretty girls but i never feels this way. Am i falling in love at the first sight with her? is she my half?  I don’t know but when she glancing a bit at me, i know i'm frozen right when our eyes met. She is not smiling but i don't care because she still looks so stunning and i just want to know more about her.

She walk to her friend and help her to stand up "yoong.. what are you looking for? being dumb after dumped people?" she giggles as she friend. "Ya! Jung Sooyeon! stop the tease" that yoona girl said as she hit that barbie looking girl’s shoulder plafully and pouted "Don't call my Korean name, Choding. I prefer Jessica" she pouted. So her name is Jessica and such a beautiful name just like her.... "Wu Yi Fan, i think you are dead" i said to my self when i see her angelic smile event if it not for me. 

Yoona look at me and she gasp "oh my god, sorry for bumped you a while ago, i'm so careless" she said "yes you are" Jessica mocked her and i chuckles at their childish acts. "it's okay, it's my false to not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter