Thanks, guys!

Rogue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In all sincerity, I'd like to say thank you to the 3000+ of you who are reading this story and like it enough to upvote it!  Those of you who follow Draw Me a Date as well know that I've been stupidly busy recently and that I also haven't had internet/computer access for a while - I literally touched down back home on Monday afternoon, logged in, and discovered Rogue had been featured, which was amazing!  It's, like, the 9th or 10th Kyungsoo x OC story to be so, which is pretty cool.  I'm sorry updates have been so slow.  I'm hoping to have the database up and running by the end of the day, and also to update a new chapter very, very soon.

 

However.  And yes, there is a big however, and at this point, you can now read the title in a sarcastic voice rather than a sincere one.

 

It's been brought to my attention that one of the readers, who shall remain nameless, has shamelessly plagiarised Rogue, and I am not happy about this.  People who have been following my fics since DLWL and TBBC days know that I had to deal with at least four plagiarised versions of The Blood Brother Code, and also that my co-author has had to deal with multiple plagiarisms of her fics (the taking-down process of which I of course helped with).

 

To this one person and utter spoilspoit, I am going to say the following:

1) I will not be updating Rogue until you apologise to me, in person, and delete the plagiarised version of the story, which you currently have on draft.  Either that or make it public again so that I can report you via the proper channels.  I like to resolve things amicably where possible, so I hope you'll be mature and take responsibility.  If you don't do this, I will talk to the mods and block you, and I don't like blocking people.  In fact, when TBBC was plagiarised, I ended up making friends with three of the four plagiarisers after they apologised and after things had been sorted out and they'd apologised I was perfectly happy to let them continue reading my stuff.

2) Speaking of TBBC, which you are also subscribed to, I do find the fact that you plagiarised Rogue almost mind-bogglingly dense.  The second chapter of TBBC, which it is absolutely impossible to miss, is an a/n that deals directly with plagiarism.  As I said there, "[p]lagiarism is the act of taking somebody else's work or ideas and passing them off as your own.  It is not limited to coyping something out word for word.  Only idiots do that."

Given that, I find it eyebrow-raising you chose a fic over 100000 words long (and nothing like finished) to plagiarise word for word, after reading a fic with such an a/n, and when, on opening up a page to write a new story, every single writer gets faced with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter