After the Year End Show

Again... Perhaps.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The show ended without a hitch. All the idols left the premise with their respective managers. The CN Blue boys no longer lived together. They all have their respective houses now and Yong was in his own home, feeling particularly restless. He was physically knackered with his surmounting schedules and preparation work for his new album but then a particular “goddess” kept surfacing in his head. The need to talk to her was so great that it squeezed his heart. Never in the last 5years had he ever felt this helplessly drawn to her.

He finally gave up on sleeping and decided to redirect his attention to work. He got up to retrieve his mobile before making his way to his work room and that was when he saw his mobile lit up with a new message notification. He reached for it to see who it was texting him in the middle of the night and there it was… From Hyun: “Thanks for putting a smile on my face today, Yong oppa.”

His face lit up like a child who just received the best Christmas gift. “You are most welcome, Buin. If you are not sleeping yet, is it possible to see you now? I can go over to your place in 5.” Yong replied.

“Hm… I suppose some company will be nice. See you in 5 then.” Hyun replied to the message instinctively and when she realised what she did, she knocked herself in the head. “What was I thinking allowing a man to come over to my house in the middle of the night!” reprimanding herself mentally.

But then, she did not want to retract her invite. She wanted to be bold for once. She wanted to be closer to him. She missed his playfulness. She missed him teasing her. She missed how he cared for her. She missed the feel of her hand in his. She missed his smell, his smile… she missed being his "wife"… she simply missed him.    

Before she could stop the thought in her head from running further, the doorbell buzzed. Yonghwa was at the door. She went to open the door for him and instead of feeling awkward, like she thought she would, strangely, it felt almost natural. Like as if he was returning home at the end of a work day. Yonghwa greeted her with a big smile. He brought with him a bottle of wine, one from the pair of wine addressed to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter