001

The Runaway Bride

There was this tiny feeling in her that was slowly spreading throughout her whole body. The constant glances... no, the constant glares from the jailmate makes Kang Joohyun guilty. Firstly, she had never meant to drag him along. Secondly, he's the only person she knew in this town and lastly, blame adrenaline rush for this. She had no control of it whatsoever. She panic...


"I'm sorry for causing you trouble." She whisper softly. The young man with a bruise on his eyes had to snort.


A few hours ago, he was drag from the market place and literally thrown into this cell with this troublemaker! The police was brutal. Without questioning him, they beat him in another cell before throwing him again in that cell with her. She was stun and when she try to help him, he pushes her away, injuring her cheek and lip. But the most annoying thing that he had to live with, was that he was handcuff with her, that vixen!


"You can scold, yell and curse at me but please forgive me. I didn't..."


Junmyeon turn to face her. His face was damn red. It shock Joohyun. The eyes was red too. She scoot backwards in fear. The young man is currently piss off.


"I've shouldn't help you when you ask for it. I help you and what do I get in return? A bruise eye and body. I don't even know you! Why the heck are you..."


"I'm sorry. I was scared when I saw the familiar faces. My relatives is here and I need protection and I saw you. Be-besides, they saw your car plate and they must have think that you are my lover and..."


Junmyeon groan. All he ever wanted was a quiet vacation from the South but he hadn't know that the South could cause trouble for him and landed him in jail! Junmyeon turn to face Joohyun. The girl lips was bleeding. One of the female cops had slap her previously. He saw it but choose to ignore it. It wasn't his problem. What he wants now, was to go home! He had enough of the South. He grab onto the bar and yell towards the police that was lingering around. How can the cops laze around. He watch as an elder couple walk in, filing a report of bulgary but the cops were too 'busy' to file it.


"Oi!" Junmyeon called. If they wanted to act like thugs, Junmyeon would rather treat them like that. "I deserve to call my family. Isn't there's a law that I could. Give me a chance to call my family!"


The head of police turn to Junmyeon and laughed. Junmyeon couldn't find any joke in his words but the police did. He was taunting Junmyeon and the young man knew it.


"What do I care about law? I create my own law. You're in my place, you listen to my law. Shut up and wait for judgement. Your lover's family will be here any second now and your judgement will come soon."


Joohyun grab onto Junmyeon arm. She pulled him away from the bar and drag him towards the back of the wall.


"Don't taunt him anymore. I've heard of him. He's very notorious for using law to beat the jailmates. I don't want any of us to be beaten. He knows how to manipulate the laws in his hands so please, don't taunt him. Let's think of a plan to leave this place. I promise you that if we are out, I won't disturb you anymore. Please..."

 

 


"CATCH THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!"


Junmyeon was running. Joohyun was following him closely from behind. They were still handcuff together. Currently, they were running for their lives along the market, pushing everyone harshly aside. Junmyeon was being harsh, pushing the people away while Joohyun apologise towards them. Junmyeon never look back once but Joohyun did, every 2 minutes. The long swords, daggers, guns were seen in the air. She stumble a few times and Junmyeon yell at her because of that.


"Damn woman, don't look at them! Keep on running if you want to see another living daylight!"


How did they manage to escape? It was all thanks to Joohyun. The young girl fake a faint and one of the weaker police officer walk in to check. Junmyeon hadn't plan anything, it was all reflex. Junmyeon really thought that Joohyun fainted and when he saw her opening her eyes and her lips pointing towards the gun infront of Junmyeon, the young man immediately catch on. He pin the weak officer down and Joohyun grab onto the gun and knock the boney officer. They walk out immediately. All of this happen when all of the officer went out for lunch. ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!


Junmyeon previously try to shoot the handcuff, trying to separate them but there was not bullet in it! What the.... Junmyeon had a long curses in his head. They manage to leave the police office before they heard Joohyun's family yelling for her name. They turn and immediately Junmyeon pulled her and they run for their lifes.


"Hide here."


Joohyun pulled Junmyeon and cramp themselves inbetween a long black sheets that was lay out to dry and the brick walls of a house. Junmyeon hands were around Joohyun waist, pulling her towards him. She blushes at the no gap inbetween them. Thankfully the sheets were very long and it hide their whole body. Junmyeon took a peek and saw the family members running pass them and he pushes Joohyun away from him. The young girl was blushing badly. He look around and grab onto the sheets.


"Use this and cover yourself. Your attire is giving us away." He commented. Joohyun was still wearing her wedding dress and almost everyone was giving an unwanted attention towards them. Junmyeon couldn't care less about her attire or the attention but he was anxious of being caught. Two different things...

 

 


"Wait, wait, wait... I can't walk any longer. Time out. Time out. I'm tired. I'm seriously am... I need water. Please give me some water."


After being chase around and almost getting caught when the hem out the wedding dress gets caught onto some nail, they are finally out of the town and currently choosing to journey themselves through the woods. It's safer and much more easier to move. No crowds, no noise and no people chasing and cursing. Kim Junmyeon had never heard anyone cursing that much in his entire life.


"We have to continue to walk before the sunsets in an hour. Find somewhere safe and make a resting place..."


"Resting place?" Joohyun jolted immediately from her spot. She turn to look at him in fear.


"What?" He asked. What's wrong with this girl?


"Yo-you mean, you wanted to bury me... Kill me..."


Junmyeon had to facepalm himself.What the heck is this girl saying? Bury? Her? What.... Is she dumb? Or just traumatic?


"If I would want to kill you, I would have done that ages ago. I wouldn't run for my life like my world depends on it nor will I try to help you escape right?" He asked, trying to control his voice from yelling at her. Kim Junmyeon was always calm and collective. All smiles and never felt fuming or pissed but being with this girl... he just find his inner self.


"Ho-how should I know? You might brought me here and to kill me. Is this your plan along?!"


Junmyeon who was holding onto a thin twig, snap it in anger. He grab the fallen leaves and throw at her face before walking away only to be drag down and he fall on his .


"Answer me!" She demand. Junmyeon puff his cheeks in anger. One of his ways to control himself from busrting and when he was finally calm, he glare at her.


"Listen woman, I risk my damn life and help you and you here, accusing me of something that I will never dirty my hands with! I will never commit a sin called murder! I'm a wanted man and I'm pretty sure your family members would kill me too if they find us. I'm risking my damn life for you and what do I get in freaking return? You, accusing me! You have a beautiful face but too bad you have a dumb brain! When I say resting place, I meant make a small camp. We have to rest for crying out loud! Both of us are physically and mentally tired! I'm sure am! If you want me to help you, so shut your trap up! And here, water for you!"


Junmyeon grab his bottle and throw it at Joohyun. How he gets the bottle, it's a mystery... The young girl look down and apologise. She hadn't meant to be rude but she can't trust anyone. Besides, Junmyeon was saying something that usually in her family means death. So it alarm her.


"I know you're alarm and scared. What about me? I'm scared too but if we're going to do this, we have to be strong and trust each other. From what I heard, the town that you're going gives protection towards runaways. If we manage to go there by tomorrow, we'll be safe. You just have to meet the Mayor there and explain everything and you will be alright. So, do you trust me?"


Joohyun look up and meet Junmyeon eyes. The determine look, something she hadn't seen for such a long time. Their cuff hands entwine together as an agreement. Junmyeon smile and nodded his head.


"Firstly, we need to break this cuff away."


"Do you have the key or anything to break the cuff?" Joohyun asked and Junmyeon shake his head.


"I guess we're cuff till the next town then."


"Are you alright with this?" Junmyeon asked and Joohyun nodded.


"Are you sure?" He continue and she firnly nodded her head.


"Good because I need to pee and you have to follow me."


Joohyun gasped and stand up immediately. Junmyeon raises his brows.


"What? You said you are fine with it."


Suddenly everything isn't as easy as it seems. Being handcuff do have it's cons...

 

 


It was late at night. Joohyun couldn't sleep. It was uncomforable sleeping with her wedding dress. The black sheet that they had borrow previously wasn't helping with the coldness. Joohyun sit up eventually. Her hair was frizzy and she couldn't care about her apperance. She turn to look at Junmyeon. He was shivering in cold and there's nothing covering him aside from his clothes. She grab onto the sheet and gently place on Junmyeon. She move closer towards the fire, it was still burning and try her best to feel any heat she could get. Junmyeon was far away from the fire maybe because she was near and he didn't want to get too near. They were far but not to far to hurt each other wrist.


Junmyeon snuggle closer onto the sheet. He wrap himself around the sheet and stop moving. Joohyun watch from the side and smile. She look up and gasped. They are here... Joohyun crawl huridly towards Junmyeon. She called him, screaming his name but a hand clamp over . In a few minutes, she black out. Junmyeon on the other hand was sound asleep.


"What about the young man?" One of the men asked.


"We deal with her first and then him... Firstly, cut the cuffs up. The faster we finish this, the faster we can return."

 

 

 

 

 

Finally updating. If there's any grammar mistake or the story is ish, please bear with me. English is not my best subject.

Check out my other stories :
1. Love is Blind (D.O)
2. Nobody Knows (BAEKYEON)
3. Married Again (XIUMIN)
4. Cupid Last Game (CHEN & D.O) not .
5. I'm a Housekeeper not a Nanny! (KAI)
6. Our Commitment (CHANYEOL)
7. Please Be Careful With My Heart (BAEKHYUN)
8. His Masquerade (SEHUN)

 

 

I will try to update weekly and if I don't, try to understand that my brain need resting and I have other things to do. Thanks!!!!