RENT 7 - GIRLFRIEND TRAINING

MOBSTER FOR RENT (Romantic Comedy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

credits: jaybee238




 

 

credits: joeish




Note: The information below about the Triad Organizational Structure came from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triad_(underground_society)



SANDARA's POV



"What?", I widened my eyes at Bom who is still gawking at me. She was sitting in silence while following my every move with her eyes. It's creepy, it's distracting and it's getting on my nerves.



I really hate it when the Marketing Department has a lot of free time in their hands because that only means Bom has a lot of free time in her hands which, I can assure you, will not be used for the benefits of mankind. A bored Bom is BAD NEWS! <- all caps and with an exclamation point at the end. Well, not for everyone, but for me.



But she's my bestfriend. I love her and all that shizz so I put up with her.



"Krystal is right. You're pathetic.", she said after a while.



Screw friendship. I hate Bom.



"Get out", I pointed at the door and focused on the documents that I was reading. How dare her side with my enemy?



"Do you think I won't know about it? Drink Buddy Donghae invited you out again and since you didn't tell me about it, I'm pretty sure you have your mind set on accompanying him - like a good puppy that you are. P-a-t-h-e-t-i-c", she accusingly looked at me.



Believe it or not, Bom has this network of sources within the office. That's why she's the Queen of Marketing (and gossips). And of course, she uses the information that she have acquired for her own demented goals. It's quite frightening, actually.



"He's my friend. What's so wrong about getting a few drinks with my friend?", I argued.



This coming Saturday will be hectic. I'm supposed to meet Jiyong in the morning and we'll be undergoing the so-called Girlfriend Training for the whole day, according to the jerk. I'm not sure what he's up to but it got me really curious. Girlfriend Training? That guy is really unpredictable. He didn't even text me the time or place. Is he going to pick me up on my apartment?



On the other hand, I will meet Donghae at night of the same day. Jiyong in the morning, Donghae at night. I'm such a sinner hahahaha! (kidding)



"Dara, everytime you meet Donghae, you always have your hopes up afterwards. You always end up thinking that maybe, he likes you too because of the way he treats you."



Bummer. She really has to bring that up again, doesn't she?



"He already made it clear that I'm just a drink buddy to him during the Christmas Party. I won't be delusional again, don't worry"



"Don't say I didn't warn you", she glared at me.



Believe me, I won't. I still value my life, thank you very much.



_____________________________________________________________



 


credits: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triad_(underground_society)





For the crime bosses to gather in one room is an exceptional and rare event. The officers of different ranks were seated in a round table with carvings of Chinese Zodiac Animals. There are 2 distinct seats compared to the others - the seat of the Deputy Mountain Master occupied by GD and the seat of the Dragon Head who, of course, is not present except for a laptop on the table set up by the Dragon Head's unit. The meeting is being transmitted to wherever their leader is.



The Blue Lanterns (uninitiated Triad Members) were being eliminated one by one before their scheduled Initiation rites to be an official Triad member. This is causing unrest within the organization. After all, the list of Blue Lanterns' names is a confidential information known only to a chosen few. For this reason, an emergency meeting was called.



"Is there a conflict within some of the members?", the Red Pole asked.



"Internal war? It's impossible", the Incense Master grimly shook his head.




"Have you forgotten how the leader of the Macau branch was ousted? And how Koi and Wai battle it out?", the room fell silent at the Vanguard's remark.



It was the time when Macau was deemed as the Monte Carlo of the Orient, the gambling industry was legalized and Triads immediately moved in to take control. Wai together with Broken Tooth Koi ousted their leader Ping Mo-ding. This is one of the most notorious fights within the Triad. The two partners were successful in eliminating their boss but their partnership didn't last. Wan considered Broken Tooth Koi a threat and ordered an attack against he and his men. Koi retaliated and an internal war erupted between the two. It's betrayal followed by another betrayal.
(sources: http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profiles/blog...an-kuokkoi-aka)



"Do you think there's a 25 who managed to infiltrate us?"



Nervous murmurs filled the room.



"ENOUGH", GD's booming voice cut them off. His eyebrows were mashed together as he dangerously glared at all the Triad officers. The mention of a 25 in the presence of the Deputy Mountain Master is almost like an insult. A 25 is a slang for 'traitor', which can possibly be an undercover agent or a spy from other underground units. Triads prided themselves of being impenetrable and saying that a 25 successfully mixed with them is a big blow to the entire organization.



Tension filled the air when GD stood up.



"We don't need more speculations. We need to act...fast", he started.



"White Paper Fan, freeze the Blue Lantern recruitment. Straw Sandal and Red Pole, round up all the remaining Blue Lanterns and relocate them in one of our safehouses overseas", GD continued to give instructions.



Minutes later, the meeting was adjourned. There's still a lot to do.



TOP let out an exasperated sigh as soon as their unit reached their headquarters.



"Ironic, isn't it?", Youngbae suddenly said after staring at the Triad emblem framed on the wall.



"What is?", Daesung asked.



"The organization was initially created to restore peace. Funny how it turned out to be a black society", Youngbae answered as he collapsed on the couch.



It was an open secret that the Triad is formerly a patriotic society that started as a resistance against the Manchu Emperor of the Qing Dynasty. But after their success, the rebels lost the donations coming from the public and were left extremely poor. This is where things get out of proportion. The former rebels regrouped and resorted to illegal activities to support themselves. They grew in number and their crimes multiplied until they become known as one of the biggest underground organization in the world.
(source: http://www.martinfrost.ws/htmlfiles/triad3.html)



GD silently sat behind his desk.



There's so much to do. Yet they haven't found that man - the sole descendant of the Hung Clan, the clan that started the Heaven and Earth Society - which is now known as the Triad Society.



He frowned at the thought.



"Boss, you look twice your age! Shall I call Sulli to relieve your stress?", Seungri winked at him.



"No"



"Shut up, rat. He needs the other stress reliever. Right, boss?", TOP winked at him. GD gave him a confused look.



"Tomorrow is Saturday", TOP simply said.



A smile immediately formed at the corner of GD's lips. Right, tomorrow is Saturday - the day he's supposed to meet Stress Reliever Sandara Park.



_____________________________________________________________



SANDARA's POV



Ahhhh, Saturday morning. Nothing beats tossing around in bed and sleeping a few hours more on a rest day.



I shifted my weight to the other side to continue my sleep and drift to dreamla-...



"KYYYYYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", I abruptly bolted upright, rolled at the opposite side of the bed and fell down the floor with a big thud.



WHAT THE FCKKKK??



"KWON JIYONG, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!", I screamed like no other at the cocky jerk sitting on the chair beside my bed with his legs crossed and his chin resting on his palms propped on his elbows. Was he watching me while I sleep?!!!!



"Waking you up", he lazily said.



W-Waking me up? WAKING ME UP?! Can he fcking hear himself?!



"Do you know how creepy that sounds?! You trespassed in my apartment, pulled the chair from my kitchen and sat there beside my bed - watching me sleep! Which one is the waking-you-up part?!!!!", I was on the verge of hysterics. GAAAHHDD!! He scared the living bejeezus out of me!! Hello, Hannibal Lecter anyone? It reminds me of the movie where Hannibal opened the head of a guy while talking with Clarise in a very calm voice and grilled a part of the guy's brain and ate it! <*shiver>



"You're awake now, aren't you? That's the waking-you-up part"



ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



He nonchalantly stood up and strode towards me. I remained seated on the floor while nursing my back as I scowled at the approaching jerk.



"Get up", he offered his hand and helped me stood up. He then went to the kitchen, dragging the chair with him. His face is devoid of emotions once again. Seriously, Jiyong has sudden weird lapses. You just can't tell whether he's paying attention or not.



"How did you get in here?", I asked.



"I remember your keycode"



"How dare you! Now, I'll have to change it"



He just shrugged his shoulders. I followed him in the kitchen and there, I found Jiyong pouring a glass of water. He then handed it to me. Hmmmm.... At least he's quite attentive to my needs today.



"Start of Girlfriend Training", he blurted out.



"'Kay", I murmured while drinking.



"You have to kiss me"



The water LITERALLY shoots out of my mouth, creating a puddle of mess on the floor. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS GUY?!



I forcibly gulped down the remaining water inside my mouth and looked at him with blazing fury that will hopefully turn him into a pile of ashes.



"That's how couples greet and say goodbye to each other, right?", he smirked at me while his eyes sparkled mischievously. I feel like throwing the bedside lamp at him. He should be thankful we're out of my room.



"I just woke up Jiyong. I will rip your head off if you don't stop with your funky ideas", I warned him. Surely, nobody will be a ball of sunshine if someone shows up unannounced beside their bed!



"It's already 9am, go prepare. I'll just go out for a while", he said afterwards.



I grumpily marched towards my bedroom to take a shower.



After taking a bath, I went out of my room and found Jiyong sitting on the couch in the living room. He looked at me and frowned. I frowned back and surveyed myself. I'm wearing a flowy dress that drops up to my knee and a pair of flat shoes (yes, I got rid of those damn stilettos!).



"What?", I asked.



"Nothing. You look good"



"Oh...Thanks", I muttered and diverted my gaze.



Dont blush Dara! Ugh! Why is my heartbeat racing because of a simple compliment from him?



"<*cough> So, what is this Girlfriend Training?", I asked with the most calm and collected voice I could muster.



"You'll see. After this, nobody in your office will get suspicious that our relationship is fake"



"Greattttt", I sarcastically said. Does he really think I will believe that? This Girlfriend Training is obviously his answer to my Boyfriend Training. Kekekekeke, revenge time!



His face turned stoic all of a sudden, as if he was able to see through my plan.



"I'm awfully serious about this Girlfriend Training, geek. Don't try to sabotage it", he said in a very serious tone. Okay, now I'm scared.



"FINE!", I huffed in frustration. So unfair! He sabotaged my Boyfriend Training and yet, I have to do this.



"Good. Start cooking for our lunch.", he instructed.



Huh?



"How is this part of the training?"



"I'll just explain everything to you at the end of the day", he replied and gave me a smirk. I eyed him suspiciously.



"I placed the things you need in the kitchen", he added.



"You shopped for ingredients?", I asked and shivered at the thought. I can just tell from the way he smiles that the moment I go to the kitchen, I will see some weird animal that I would have to butcher. If I see a big lizard or monkey in there, I swear I will kill Jiyong with the nearest kitchen knife I could grab.



I walked past him while cursing him under my breath and....OH MY GOD!!! A freaking live chicken is on my kitchen table!!!!



"YOU WANT ME TO KILL A CHICKEN?!!!"



"Yep"



My skin is itching with irritation. I turned my head elsewhere. The sight of this jerk is bringing some evil thoughts in my head - like murdering him for example. Calm down, Dara. That's right, think of rainbows and kittens. Happy thoughts...Happy thoughts.



"Jiyong...", I started.



"Yep?"



Happy thoughts



"I can't kill a chicken", I said in an icy tone.



"It's really easy, actually"



"How is that easy? Please enlighten me, master."



To my utter horror, he strode towards the sink with the helpless chicken in hand, grabbed a knife and was about to slit its throat!!!



"EEKK!!! Put it down! Put it down!", I shrieked while jumping on my spot and flailing my arms frantically, I was absolutely mortified! All happy thoughts are blown by the wind.



"But this is lunch", he calmly said and aimed the damn knife on the chicken's throat again.



"GAHH! OH GOD! Please put it down! PUT IT DOWN!", I screamed in panic.



"Okay. There's a raw chicken in that plastic bag, cook that one instead"



He's a psycho!



"Then why did you buy a live chicken in the first place?!!"



"To see that mortified look on your face, hahahaha!"



Curse you!!!



I angrily snatched the knife away from him and started chopping the vegetables. He just leaned his back on the wall and crossed his arms while watching me. HMPH!!



"Don't pout. The food won't taste good if you're like that", the nerve of this guy!



"Will you stop talki-", I accidentally toppled the glass that I used a while ago. I knew it will come crashing to the floor in just a couple of seconds and I was ready to jump away.



Here's the odd part. Before the glass even hit the ground, Jiyong was able to kick it upwards like a soccer ball and was able to catch it in midair. He then nonchalantly placed it in the sink while I stood frozen on my spot.



"Wow", I stared at him in amazement.



"That's some ninja skills you got there!", I excitedly exclaimed.



"Have you really cooked before? Without admitting yourself in the Emergency Room afterwards?"



My smile faded. This ba$tard!



A couple of minutes later, I proudly placed down the bowl on the table. Hah!! Success! I was able to finish the dish without losing any fingers!



"Try it", I beamed at him. He took a bite and looked at me, bewildered.



"What's this?"



"Spicy chicken"



"Yup, it's spicy alright. Did you put the whole factory of chili powder in here?"



"Omo, is it that spicy?"



"Dara, I can't even feel my tongue anymore. If I eat one more spoonful, I think I'll go blind."



GRRRRRRRR...



"Please stay away from the kitchen from now on", he added.



"Shut up"



"I pity your future husband"



Jerk.



"How will you feed him with this kind of revolting food?"



"We will live in McDonald's, you arrogant pig!", I screamed in annoyance and marched out of the there. Hell, I will never set foot in this blasted kitchen again!



_____________________________________________________________



"HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"



Seungri continued to laugh like a hyena as they loomed in the shadows. They were trailing behind GD and Dara, who are now engaged in a new battle as soon as they stepped off Dara's apartment. Topic of argument: the chicken.



TOP, Youngbae, Seungri and Daesung were the ones assigned to be always in a close distance with GD while the rest of the Deputy Mountain Master's unit were scattered.



From where they are hiding, they can vividly hear Dara's annoyed voice. Judging from her expression, she's clearly a few minutes away from blowing GD's skull off with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter