RENT 6 - BOYFRIEND TRAINING

MOBSTER FOR RENT (Romantic Comedy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


 


 

credits: OhItsLai aka daragonlai








Note: The information below about the Triad Organizational Structure came from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triad_(underground_society)



[ Friday ]



Boyfriend Training? Hahahahahaha!!



GD pocketed his phone after texting and immediately ducked to dodge the steel bar that was swung onto his head by the man behind him. He spinned on his heels and threw a punch at the guy who was about to attack him again. A while ago, he received a text from Dara reminding him of the so-called Boyfriend Training.



He looked around and saw all his men still busy engaging with their own fights. GD then lazily strode towards the guy pinning their youngest member, Seungri, and quickly immobilized him.



"Thank goodness you're done texting!", Seungri exclaimed, almost running out of breath.



"Can we use our guns now, boss?", Daesung asked after kicking a hooligan on the face.



"That's too noisy. The Local Bears (cops) might hear us", GD replied while dodging a body that was hurled by TOP on their direction.



"Ooops, sorry", TOP smiled, trying to act adorable.



"What a big klutz", Youngbae remarked and all of them burst into laughter.



GD and his crew were ambushed while inspecting an abandoned building that the Triad plans to buy. These kinds of senseless fights is but a normal part of their life. Daesung and Seungri just got back from an overseas business trip and they can't wait to hear about their Boss's recent shenanigan with a girl named Sandara Park.



"TOP, do I have any schedule later?", GD asked, not even flinching while gripping the throat of a man.



"None, why?"



"Boyfriend duties", he answered matter-of-factly.



"Whoohooo!!! Whoot! Whoot!", everyone cheered and whistled as if they're not in the middle of a life and death battle.



_____________________________________________________________



SANDARA's POV



I was sitting by the fountain while observing the people that walk past me. He's late...AGAIN! Heaven help me.



I scanned the place one more time. Na-da. No Jiyong in sight. I wonder what's holding him up. Is he alright? I've texted him before coming here and he said he's on his way. I sighed as I watched some people who momentarily stops in front of the fountain to throw a coin and make a wish. That gave me an idea.



I threw a bunch of coins, clasped my hands and made a wish. Then I went back to being miserable.



I pulled out my iPad and started to review the codes of my programmers. Might as well be productive while waiting, right? I got too preoccupied with what I'm doing; oblivious to the noise around me.



"Unnie, watch out!!!", a kid's voice slashed through my consciousness. I lifted my head and saw a huge coin flying directly towards my face! I'm absolutely certain it will hit me! IT WILL HIT ME!!! Oh my gosh, why is my body not moving!



I was about to shut my eyes before the impact when a hand suddenly materialized before me and caught the speeding coin. I blinked rapidly trying to digest the whole situation. A hand?



"Geek", a voice muttered and pulled his hand away from my face. Jiyong!



He strode towards the kid and gave the coin back.



I exhaled in relief. Whoahhh. That gave me a scare.



"Thanks. But you're still late", I said. He was just standing there with his hands inside his pockets, looking intently at me.



"What?", I scoffed.



"Congratulations. You have reflexes as good as a grandmother's", he mockingly said.



It took him less than two minutes to annoy the living crap out of me. Awesome.



"I'll just pretend I didn't hear that because I'm a very PATIENT WOMAN", I retorted.



"Uh-huh"



I gave him a tight-lipped smile, the kind of smile that says I-will-scratch-your-eyes-if-you-don't-stop-your-mouth-from-moving. He apparently didn't read my mood.



"You should've ducked to dodge it. Or you could've tilted your head sideways.", he continued.



GRRRRRR...



"Here dodge this", he took one step forward and poked me in my forehead with his forefinger.



"YAH!!!", I tried to slap his hand but he was quick to dodge it.



"See? Grandmother reflex"



He attacked my face again, this time poking my cheeks.



"YAHHHHHHHH!!!", I abruptly stood up and swung both my arms in rapid succession to hit him. He just calmly stepped backwards whenever I try to go near.



"I thought you're a patient woman?", he was already chuckling at the pathetic sight of me trying to hit him with my hands. He was able to dodge each of my attacks. WAAHH!! I WANT TO HIT HIM BADLY!! I WANT REVENGE!



"Here's another one", he poked me on my shoulders, making me step backwards.



"YAH!! LET ME HIT YOU!", I stomped my feet in frustration while my arms hang limply on my side. It amused him even more and started laughing loudly at me.



"JERK!", I hissed and turned my back at him. I stuffed my things inside my bag while mumbling incoherent words.



"Here", I heard him say. I glanced back at him and his extended arm.



"What now? You want me to dodge again?", I suspiciously looked at his open palm.



"Hit away."



"Huh?"



"You want to hit me, right? Take your revenge", he smiled.



I stared at him with disbelief. Aigoo, this guy. I slapped his hands away and snarled at him. Then we both ended up laughing.



"So what's the plan, Patient Woman?"



"I will turn you into an ideal boyfriend, you arrogant jerk"



_____________________________________________________________



SANDARA's POV



Being a Project Leader, I'm quite organized with the things that I want to accomplish. As for the Boyfriend Training, I've divided it into several parts. Not even my years of hands-on experience in the office prepared me for what I was about to do.



This is the tragic tale of my attempt to turn a complete as$hole into a likeable creature.



[ First Part: Get-to-know-you conversation ]



We were at a coffee shop. I told him that we will ask each other a question and we should answer truthfully. We will do this alternately. I've devised this plan so that we will be able to have the same answers to questions that might be thrown at us by my officemates.



"Shoot", he said.



"What's your favorite color?"



"Red"



"Mhmmm. Not bad. Mine is yellow. Or pink! Okay, your turn. Ask away", I happily said and grabbed my glass.



"Are you still a ?"



The juice almost shoots out of my nose. I was gasping for air while punching my chest with my right fist as I tried to set him on fire with my laser beam glare.



"Just wondering...", he shrugged his shoulders like it's the most normal question in the world.



Curses.



"You're a erted retard. Ask another question.", I muttered through gritted teeth.



"Okay. I bet you're a , then"



"Kwon Jiyong!"



[ Second Part: Conversing with Other People ]



"During our company's Acquaintance Party, you will mingle with my officemates. You better learn how to carry yourself properly in front of them or else, they might get suspicious. Just converse comfortably. Be confident"



We were walking at the park and I was seriously coaching him, trying to make him understand the gravity of the situation. But he's back to his noncommittal self. I don't even know if he's listening. He seemed detached from the outside world again. <*sigh>



"Pay attention!", I whined.



"Yeah, I am. Talk to them confidently, right? I can do that."



"Oh really."



"Yeah, really. Want me to demonstrate it?", he cocked his eyebrows, challenging me.



"Go ahead. I'd like to see you try.", I said. What is he planning to do? Talk to a random stranger.



To my surprise, he strode towards a hot chick sitting by the park bench. Random stranger is not so random afterall. He could've chosen to talk to the guy standing just a few steps away from us but NO! He had to choose that chick wearing almost nothing! Almost NOTHING, I tell you! I seriously want to grab a banana leaf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter