RENT 5 - BOMMIE INTERVENTION

MOBSTER FOR RENT (Romantic Comedy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    credits: jomi25 - Joan Constantino








Note: The information below about the Triad Organizational Structure came from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triad_(underground_society)



YG Underground Club is owned and ran by the Triad. It is where the members usually hang out in the VIP rooms. A safe place for them to unwind and have some fun. The first floor has a wide dance floor for the unsuspecting party animals who didn't know that one of the most feared underground organizations oftentimes hang out there as well.



GD, followed by his men, walked towards one of the VIP rooms where the ladies are waiting for them. Sulli immediately entwined his arms around GD.



"Hey gorgeous", she cooed and kissed him passionately. TOP and Youngbae are also busy with their own . After a couple of minutes of making out, they settled on their seats, each having their own girl toy by their arms.



GD let out a heavy sigh as he remembered what happened inside the cable car at Namsan Tower.



--------------------------------- FLASHBACK



They were able to successfully suppress the hooligans. He and his men then boarded the cable car to meet the Blue Lantern and was surprised that it was none other than Kim Sung-su, a timid guy during the Blue Lantern Induction Ceremony. He was shocked to see them at first. Then relief flooded his face as he turned to GD.



"Boss, please save me. I was asked to deliver this plate or else, they'll kill my family. Please take me to The Facility.", Sung-su said.



GD furrowed his brows in confusion. The Facility? Who told him about that? GD quietly stretched his arm and grabbed a gun from his men. He released the lock.



"The Facility? What crap are you talking about.", his thundering voice echoed all over the enclosed cable car sending chills to everyone. Everytime G-Dragon shows his fangs, it's as if he's a completely different person. He smiled viciously as he leveled the gun to Sung-su's head.



"Wait."



Those were the last words of Kim Sung-su before his body recoiled backwards as sniper bullets hit his back before GD can pull the trigger. GD and his men dropped on the floor while trying to see where the sniper is. The cable car door opened and men in black suits with a small red dragon embroidered in their left sleeve were waiting for them. They were from the Mountain Master unit, the subordinates of the Dragon Head himself.



"Boss, are you alright? The sniper is one of ours. We're sent here to dispose the body and recover the plate", GD straightened up and creased his forehead as he recognized the Mountain Master Unit. They all bowed down to him and swiftly lifted the dead body and placed it in a stretcher, towards the waiting ambulance. The curious bystanders were informed that a 'police operation' is taking place, a common cover story the Triad often used when dead bodies are involved.



Why would the Dragon Head send his men on such a tiny task like this one?



"We could've easily handled this.", GD voiced out. The Mountain Master unit bowed down to him once again to apologize.



"Our deepest apologies for the intrusion, Boss. It seems the plate is an important part of our organization."



GD just nodded his head and glanced back at the Namsan Tower. Is she still waiting?, he thought.



--------------------------------- END OF FLASHBACK



GD sighed again as he downed a shot of soju.



"Yeah, something's off", TOP said out of nowhere as if reading his mind.



"You should really stop reading people's mind. It's freaky", Youngbae interjected. GD let out a soft laugh when TOP snarled at Youngbae.



"What's really freaky is when Boss was about to blast the skull of that...", TOP was cut off by GD's death glare. He immediately clamped his mouth shut. GD then instructed his men and the girls to leave the three of them alone.



"Sorry Jiyong. I just got carried away. But it really freaked me out when you were about to blast Kim Sung Su's skull. I mean, you told me not to kill him unless necessary. And he said he's being threatened that's why he did that. I'm kind of relieved when the sniper got him first.", TOP reasoned out.



"You should be used to seeing dead bodies by now, hyung", GD said calmly sending shivers to TOP's spine.



"You're really creepy when you talk that way.", TOP shook his head as he turned to Youngbae.



"Care to help me out here?", TOP lightly kicked Youngbae's shoes.



"Jiyong, you should've assessed the situation first before trying to kill him", Youngbae said while TOP nodded enthusiastically.



"He was lying", GD declared. Confusion crossed TOP and Youngbae's face. A long silence followed after that.



<*silence>



<*crickets crickets>



"Uhmm. Boss, I hate to state the obvious but..we're kind of waiting for you to explain", TOP said.



"I don't know how to explain it myself. But when he saw us, he just feigned to be shocked. I can tell he's expecting us. As you said, something's really off"



They decided to change the depressing topic and the guys started to bug GD again about his date with Dara two days ago. Sandara Park is increasingly becoming the favorite topic of discussion of the three of them. Good thing Seungri and Daesung is still overseas for some tasks or else, it will be rowdier.



"It's already Monday, she hasn't texted you. You must've been really sloppy", Youngbae inched closer at GD and nudged him.



"Did you try to get under her skirt, huh? Huh?", TOP wiggled his eyebrows while smiling naughtily.



"I can't believe I'm hearing this from you. You're behaving like girls", GD chuckled as he looked at both of them.



"Well, we don't really have much to talk about that doesn't involve guns and all those crap. Might as well talk about Sandara Park. She's a breath of fresh air", Youngbae said.



"Yeah, she is. She's funny", GD smiled as he remembered their date.



"Twenty million won! I can already smell the money comin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter