RENT 12 - SLEEPOVER - PART 2

MOBSTER FOR RENT (Romantic Comedy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  credits: OhItsLai - daragonlai









Note: The information below about the Triad Organizational Structure came from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triad_(underground_society)



This is a must read. I'm so proud of BIG BANG - A letter from Korean VIPs to International VIPs http://www.twitlonger.com/show/eheji6



SANDARA's POV



I furiously stood up and headed towards my bedroom. I was about to close the door when his hand suddenly stopped it, a mischievous smirk forming on his lips.



"What?!", I asked irritably.



"Can I sleep beside you? I promise you'll get a better view of weapon for destruction", he said and winked at me. Man, I want to rip him into shreds!



"You and 'Destruction' will sleep in the couch!"



I slammed the door shut so hard that the hinges almost fell off. I can still hear the jerk laughing his off after embarrassing the crap out of me.



ARGH! Kwon Jiyong should be publicly stoned in the city square. I-HATE-HIM with burning passion!



First and foremost, nobody gives a damn about his stupid weapon for destruction. At least, not me! What? I was just staring because I was curious! It's amazing how he can still stand upright with that big ego of his!



And doesn't he get tired of teasing me about my ity? No sir, apparently not! That ...GRRRR!! Whenever he utter the word , it's as if he half-expects me to burst into a holy light and cure all kinds of sickness.



Anddddd......for the record, I don't want to have with him, DUH! I'd rather blast my own skull or be incinerated with bolts of lightning. Who knows what he's hiding down there! I mean, is it even normal that his bulge is so HUGE?! Gaahh! He's a mutant, I tell you!



My goodness...That jerk amazes me beyond words. It's like he was tasked to piss the living hell out of me day in and day out. He'll do everything in his power to DRIVE.ME.NUTS.



I collapsed on my bed and stared at the ceiling. Gosh, what have I gotten myself into?



Then, I heard knocks on my bedroom door. GAAHH!!



"Babe!", he called out in a teasing tone.



I


SHALL



KILL



HIM!



"Don't you babe, babe me!", I angrily shouted.



"Open the door, let's talk. I can't sleep and I know you can't too"



"No way! Your weapon might destroy my room!"



"Just use your miraculous hands to restore everything in order!", he sarcastically countered. OH MY GAHHDDD!!! ~ ~ Here he is again, making his magnificent comeback.



"Shut the hell up, you insufferable human being!", I screamed and covered my face with my pillow. I swear, if every man is like him, humanity will perish!



"Open the door, geek. You know I can pick the lock. Either you let me in now or I'll open this while you're sleeping"



Yeah, speaking of that, where the hell did he learn to pick locks??



Left with no choice, I strode towards the door and opened it. He was leaning on the wall with his arms crossed over his chest, his face partly shadowed by the darkness of the living room. Dammit, he's really hot.



"What? If you want to talk, let's talk here. Don't step inside my room", I sternly said.



He stared at me with penetrating eyes and with a blank expression on his face. KKYYAAHH!! Jiyong, stop doing that for Pete's sake! You're already sinfully hot as it is! Wait, what?? No no, I did not just say that! Shucks, I must be going crazy. I need to get a grip of myself.



Here's the plan - I will make sure he won't go anywhere near me.



"I'll sleep beside you", he announced in a serious tone while looking intently at me.



*SQUEEAAAAALLLLLLLLL



Okay, why am I being giddy?!!! What the hell happened to my 'I will make sure he won't go anywhere near me.'? This night is not very promising, especially to my hymen.



I quickly recovered my sanity and held my ground.



"No, you will NOT", I said and was about to slam the door shut but he pushed it forcefully, strode towards my bed and collapsed on it face-down.



WAahhh!! Ottokae! This jerk just wouldn't listen to me!



"YAH! GET UP!", I pulled his right leg but he wouldn't budge. I was about to pull him again but the faint yellow light from my bedside lamp illuminated his back and his tattoo caught my attention. It's a circular dragon tattoo at the top right of his back, below his right shoulder.



It was quite mesmerizing, actually. I unconsciously touched his right shoulder as I was so drawn by his tattoo. I traced it with my fingertips while frowning in curiosity. Jiyong is the first person I knew with a tattoo because, well, I'm not really surrounded by badass people like him. I leaned forward and inspected it some more, continuously tracing it. Whoahh..



"That's enough, geek", Jiyong's voice snapped me out of my trance. I lifted my gaze and saw his face resting sidewards on the pillow, directly staring at me with an unreadable expression. He then grabbed me by the waist, rolled over while lifting me, and made me lie beside him on the bed.



"Aigoo, Jiyong. If you really want to sleep on the bed, I'll sleep on the couch instead", I declared.



"No, it's not that. I can't sleep so let's talk until we both doze off", he responded lazily.



"It's inappropriate! ~ ~", I whined.



"Who gives a damn. It's just the two of us here.", he said as he lied on his back, staring at the ceiling. His goofiness is now gone. I furrowed my eyebrows as I studied him. Whenever he has that stoic stare of his, it's actually pretty intimidating. Like everyone has to abide to whatever he says. Where is his confidence coming from?



"Who are you, Jiyong? I just can't read you", I muttered as I shifted my position to lie on my side, facing him.



"I'm your rented boyfriend, ain't I?"



Silence engulfed both of us, only our breathing can be heard. I feasted my eyes on his features while he was preoccupied with his own thoughts. I gazed at his jawline, his cheekbones, his prominent nose, his lips.



Who are you, Jiyong?



"What a weird rented boyfriend you are. You never listen to me", I blurted out. A smirk broke on his lips as he turned his head sideways, meeting my stare.



"Boyfriends aren't just meant to follow their girlfriends, Dara. That's what pets and robots are for."



I pouted while scrunching my nose.



"I think you're smart, judging from how sarcastic you are. So, how come you have this kind of job?"



"Still not done with the questioning, eh? Let's talk about something else", he said as he shifted his position as well to lie on his side.



We're now facing each other....on the bed....with the yellow light coming from the bedside lamp....and just a few inches of space separating us... Do the math. I suddenly become more aware of his presence and of the way I look. Gosh, this is so not good for my heart! And he wants to talk about something else?! UWAAHH!!! I can't even...



"W-What should we talk about?", gahd, please stop stuttering!



"Why did you want to rent a boyfriend?", he asked.



Oh. Is that it? Okay, that's a safe topic.



"For a pathetic reason, actually. I just want to show this guy that I can be someone else's girlfriend. That someone can be interested in me", I answered somberly.



"And by this guy, you mean Donghae", he said. I nodded in response. Just a mere mention of Donghae's name makes me sad.



"You like him that much, huh?"



Donghae's smiling face and kind eyes flashed before me, making my heart constrict for a second.



"Yeah..", it came out almost as a whisper.



There was a momentary pause between us.



"Boring topic, let's try another one", Jiyong said while frowning, obviously not interested about the tragic tale of Donghae and Dara.



Great. Just as I was about to go dramatic and give him my legendary speech about how Donghae and I are friends and how he treats me so well and how my feelings develop as he was always there for me blah blah blah, he suddenly decided on jumping to another subject.



I'm positive his next question is something that will make me want to butcher him.



"Why were you staring at my thing earlier?", he asked while flashing his evil smirk.



I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT! He's going to rub the fact that I shamelessly stared at his thing for the rest of the night. Or for the rest of my life!



"I was NOT staring at it!", I snarled at him and lightly hit his arm.



"You're curious, aren't you?"



"I'm not, you jerk!"



"Have you seen one in flesh?", Oh my God, of all the questions in the world, why this?



"Of course!! I've seen a ....m-male organ"



That's a load of bullcrap right there. Unless the babies' male organs (like Ta Jun's) are counted.



"Babies are not counted", he knowingly said. Crap.



"Uhm...well..hmmm..have I seen an adult's male organ?", I asked myself, trying to remember if I did.



"Male organ? We call it p3nis.", he grinned mischievously while I felt my cheeks heat up. GAHDDD!!! Why is he doing this to me?!



"I know what it's called, thank you very much", I sarcastically countered.



"Oh yeah? Do you know what it's for? I'll give you a hint, it's not only for peeing", he was now chuckling at my stupefied face.



"ARGHH!! KWON JIYONG!! Get out get out GET OUT!!", I kicked his thigh multiple times while panting angrily. JERKKK!!!!



_____________________________________________________________



JIYONG's POV



is already bubbling with rage. Doesn't she know how funny she looks? Dara scrunched her nose and bit her lips while trying to push me off the bed. She really is amusing, that's why I love to .



The mere mention of a male can make her blush and go berserk, hahahhahaa! I stopped teasing her before she commits suicide.



"HMPH! You're a conceited !", she said after getting tired of pushing me off. I pinched her nose in response, she's too hilarious. She became silent afterwards.



"Don't do that again, okay?", she seriously said while looking intently at me.



"What? Pinching your nose?"



"What you did earlier to the man who d me. Don't get in trouble because of me", she answered.



I stiffened. Damn, I don't want to remember it. It's driving me insane. Being a mobster, I'm used to dealing with all kinds of crap with a leveled mind. But when that fcktard d her, I felt like air has been knocked out of my chest. And my body just moved on its own accord. Same thing happened when I saved her that night at the bar.



I sighed heavily and stared at her worried face. I normally don't care about girls except when I need my release. And Sulli is already doing one hell of a job on that department.



Maybe I'll do the same thing if it happened to Sulli? I dunno. I don't care. I just want Dara to be safe while I'm in her life. Once this whole setup is over, we'll go in separate ways. I just don't want to think about it right now while I'm still enjoying her weirdness.



"I won't get in trouble. I'm TROUBLE, remember?", I flicked her creased forehead with my forefinger making her furious. She attacked me again with her weak arms as I laughed at her infuriated face. She grabbed the pillow and was about to hit me with it but it slipped from her grip, and the pillow flew in the direction of a glass shelf on the corner.



"OH MY GOSSSHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", she screamed in panic as the pillow hits the shelf. She immediately runs towards it and inspected the stuff inside.



"What happened?", I asked as I went beside her. She sighed in relief after inspecting if the glass shelf and the things inside it are fine.



"THIS....This is my treasured collection", she smugly told me, like I'm one hell of a lucky guy to witness her precious collection. Should I cry now?



"Oh", I flatly said. She looked at me with disbelief, as if I'm a lifeform unworthy of staying on earth because of my uninterested reaction on her precious collection.



"Oh? That's not the proper reaction when you see my babies!", she exclaimed.



"Your babies?"



I looked at the displays inside the glass shelf and saw...well, plastic figures, stuff toy, books....Holy fck, what is that?



"What's that?", I asked while staring at what appears to be a monster's head.



"Wax Head Figure of Shinigami from Death Note anime"



Uh-oh. She has officially transcended the acceptable geek level.



"That one is a light saber", she continued while pointing at the displays one by one.



"And that?"



"Harry Potter's magic wand", she replied.



Damn, she's hopeless. I think Dara and TOP hyung are from the same mothership.



She then started blasting out some weirdness that I could not comprehend. I'm not even sure what language she's using, and frankly, I don't want to ask.



"You didn't understand what I just said, did you? I used the Elvish language in Lord of the Rings. Quenya is the language of the High-Elves while Sindarin is the language of the Grey Elves", she proudly explained.



Oh boy. I take back what I said. Dara OWNS the entire mothership. There's no way in hell anyone is as alien as her.



"How about you? What do you collect?", she suddenly asked.



Hmmm.. Guns? Knives? All my stuff include things that one can get arrested for.



"Nothing", I replied as I collapsed on the bed again.



She was about to protest, but decided against it. Perhaps she already realized that I won't listen to her anyway. I patted the vacant right side of the bed and she grudgingly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter