RENT 11 - SLEEPOVER - PART 1

MOBSTER FOR RENT (Romantic Comedy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

credits: kyoptagirl - http://ohmytabi.tumblr.com/




 


 

credits: kamepi_chan - Ellie




 


 

credits: jomi25 - Joan Constantino








Note: The information below about the Triad Organizational Structure came from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triad_(underground_society)


_____________________________________________________________



To realitycheck of AFF:



Tch. YOU! i almost teared up with your post -> http://kpopffwritersyeah.tumblr.com/post/13671431256



Okay, lemme just breathe for a while coz your post is just so sweet and touching that i just wanna throw a whole sack of my treasured cookies at you. (i don't share my cookies, mind you =)) but i just want to give them all to you right now)



Firstly, I am deeply moved by your post. Knowing someone that truly appreciates my craziness makes me feel that the time and effort i spent in creating those stories is worth it. i'm truly glad that my fanfics can make you smile because that's my main motivation in writing.



Rom-Com is a tricky genre, you can't be assured that the readers will laugh at the scenes or not but i pushed forward since i'm most comfortable with it and since i wanted to impart the feeling of happiness/giddiness to the readers. From your post, looks like i'm fulfilling that purpose, and i'm really ecstatic that i've elicited that kind of reaction.



Thank you so much for taking your time in creating a very sweet post about me and my stories. It left a deep impact on me. *bows 90 degress



KAMSAHAMNIDA,

huntress


_____________________________________________________________



SANDARA's POV



"Can I spend the night on your apartment? Just for tonight", he asked while deeply staring at me.



WWHATTTTTT?!



"You can't be serious", I said (just for confirmation. He can't be serious, right?).



He frowned and lets go of my arm while letting out a deep sigh.



"Why not?", he asked while looking on the road ahead.



"Because it's inappropriate! You're a guy! I can't let you spend the night in my apartment!", my falsetto voice is making an appearance as I tried to reason out with pure disbelief written on my face.



"I'm not going to have with you", he replied.



GAAAHHHH!!!! How can he say that so casually?!!!!



"Unless you want me to...", he continued in a serious tone and glanced at me with a glint of mischief in his eyes.



I furiously took off his coat that he lent me and threw it at him. He caught it while smirking but it was immediately wiped off when he saw my outfit again, his eyes lingering at the ripped strap of my dress. His eyebrows immediately connected and he averted his gaze.



"I'm going to kill that ba$tard", he muttered in a dangerous tone, making me flinch.



"Jiyong, stop it. I'm fine. See? And this ripped strap is because of my clumsiness and not when that man grop-"



"Please. Don't say it", Jiyong cut me off and blew some air as if he's just restraining himself from erupting again.



"Ji.."



"Go upstairs and sleep. I'll just stay here for a while", he said.



"Just go home and rest. Why would you want to just sit here?"



"Because I can't stay put after what happened to you, damn it! He fcking d you, Dara! I seriously want to kill him!", he blurted out and raked his hair with his fingers while turning his head away from me.



I bit my lips as I studied him. Except for Bom, nobody has gotten so messed up of worry because of me. And seeing how the usual nonchalant and uncaring Jiyong can get so infuriated when I get into trouble really touches me. It actually makes me wonder if Donghae will do the same thing. It also makes me wonder if this is how Jiyong acts to the previous girls who rented him as well. Both thoughts gave me an uneasy feeling so I immediately shook them off of my mind.



I got off the car and slowly made my way to the apartment building. I looked back and Jiyong was just sitting in the car watching me.



Tch. Aigooo..



I retraced my steps and warily stared at him while standing at a near distance from the car. I slightly nodded my head signaling him to come with me. A small smile formed on his lips and he immediately followed.



I began walking again towards the apartment while questioning myself why I always give in on his demands. I was still busy cursing my stupid stupid self when his arm suddenly s around my waist. Then I felt something soft on my bare shoulder and I heard a soft smooch sound. Did he just.. Did he just kiss my shoulder?!!



I stopped walking and gawked at him. He just flashed his boyish grin like a kid who got caught doing what he's not supposed to.



"Oopps", he said. He then unwrapped his arm and walked ahead of me as I stood there - stupefied.



My mind short-circuited...



He kissed my shoulder.



He kissed my shoulder.



He kissed my shoulder.



He kissed my shoulder.



GGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!



_____________________________________________________________



SANDARA's POV



He was sitting on my couch while cuddling the chicken on his lap. I, on the other hand, was standing in front of him while pacing left and right with my arms crossed over my chest like a drill sergeant.



"Do NOT kiss me on any part of my body, understand?", I sternly said. I have to set the ground rules again after we both agreed that I'll continue renting him as my boyfriend.



He cocked his eyebrows and followed my movements with his gaze.



"What if I sensed that you want me to kiss you?", he asked, seemingly amused.



"That won't happen!", I shot back in a high-pitched tone.



"Okay, babe"



"And don't call me babe when it's only the two of us!", my voice is getting squeakier, I almost sounded like a chipmunk.



"Arasso. Anything else?", he asked while smiling slyly at me.



"Hmm, that's all for now. I'll tell you when I come up with something again. Why did you bring that chicken here? I told you to leave it at the backyard."



"I need to bathe her. She's dirty. Look"



I immediately stepped back when he was about to show me how dirty the chicken is. I can never understand how he can hold it! I was only able to relocate it on the backyard by tying a loose thread on its neck and pulling it like a dog.



"If you want me to bathe you too, I won't say no", he said and winked at me. The nerve!



I shot him the nastiest look I could muster and raised my fist at him.



==



I was leaning on the doorframe of the bathroom as I watch him bathe the chicken. He is now wearing my younger brother's jogging pants and shirt that I found in my closet.



"Why are you good at fighting?"



"We were all trained to protect ourselves", he simply said.



He is always elusive whenever I try to ask him personal questions. I wonder if he's hiding something. His face is devoid of emotions again - the noncomittal Jiyong made its return. *sigh



Jiyong was fully focused on what he's doing so I grabbed the chance to study his features. I must say, he just stands out with the way he looks and the way he carries himself. He is really hard to ignore with that authoritative air around him that commands attention wherever he goes. I'm sure a lot of girls swoons over him and admittedly, a lot of girls may still want to rent him despite his insufferable attitude. I bit my lips just by the mere thought of it. I didn't know I can be quite territorial. But this is all an act, so I have to keep my emotions in check. Fortunately (or unfortunately - whatever), my heart already belongs to Donghae. I've invested too much feelings on my stupid drinking buddy that it's already hard to let go.



Three years. Three damn years of admiring him and yet he doesn't seem to notice. I'm not sure whether I should congratulate myself or bang my head on the wall for being successful in hiding it. We're always being paired together in the office and a lot of people are teasing us that we look good as a couple, but he just laugh it of. I still kept on waiting because the way he treats me always renew my hope.



Whenever I tell myself that I've waited enough and that I should move on, my decision will be shattered when we're together. Donghae is a sweet and caring guy not just to me. But the way he cares for me even if I'm just a friend is vastly different with the way he acts towards other people - which led me to believe that there's a future between the two of us. I've already reached this age without so much of a clue about relationships since I was contented with what Donghae and I have, thinking that we will progress somehow...someday.



But nothing changed.



I heaved a deep sigh and tilted my head as I continued staring at Jiyong. I wanted to experience having a boyfriend but I didn't know things will come to this.



Lee Donghae. I'm tired.



"Hey geek", Jiyong's voice snapped me back to reality. He was looking at me quizzically.



"Huh?"



"I said, hand me that piece of cloth. Why are you spacing out?", he asked.



"Oh, sorry. I was just..uhm..thinking", I handed him the cloth to dry the chicken. He grabbed it and frowned at me.



"You were saying Donghae's name a while ago"



"Oh gosh, I did?!", I gasped and covered my mouth. Why is it that my thoughts always finds their way to my mouth?!



"Nope. I lied", he nonchalantly said without looking at me and busied himself in drying the chicken.



I pouted my lips in annoyance. Fine, he caught me. So what?



Silence passed between us. I just cannot find any good retort after he caught me thinking about Donghae.



I wonder what other reasons girls have to rent a boyfriend. Do they have the same reason as I do? And what is it like to be a rented boyfriend? Isn't it hard for them to pretend to be in a relationship with different women? How about their own love life?



"Jiyong.."



"Mmhmm"



"Why do you have this kind of job?"



He momentarily glanced at me and continued with what he's doing.



"Because I have to"



Okay, that's vague.



"Were there a lot of girls who rented you before me?"



He let out a soft chuckle and answered without looking at me.



"That's confidential"



"You're not taking my questions seriously", I whined.



"I do. I'm taking you seriously", he smirked and stood up to wash his hands on the sink.



GAAAHH!!! What a flirty jerk!



"Tch. Next question. Do you have..uhm...a g-girlfriend?", whoah, why am I stuttering all of a sudden.



"Yeah"



Y-Yeah???



It feels like everything is in slow-motion: the running water on the faucet, Jiyong's hands grabbing the soap, the chicken moving its head. My brain is taking in everything like a frame by frame video capture. Fck, what's happening to me?



Rewind. Rewind. What was my question again? I remember asking him if he has a girlfriend. And he said...Yeah. He has a girlfriend.



Jiyong has a girlfriend?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter