RENT 10 - SWEET BUN

MOBSTER FOR RENT (Romantic Comedy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Please click this link since one of my readers created this page and I'm so thankful to her  -> http://www.facebook.com/pages/We-Love-HUNTRESS/227262200642878 
 


  credits: kaorishae a.k.a. azaleapinkachuu a.k.a. KaoriPinkacHuu




 


  credits: jaybee238




 

credits: unpredictable_emz




 credits: OhItsLai - daragonlai



Note: The information below about the Triad Organizational Structure came from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triad_(underground_society)



SANDARA's POV



"Unnie, I bought you some food", Minji placed a box on my desk and bade goodbye. I opened the box and looked at what's inside.



The moment I saw the sweet buns, emotional meltdown begins.



*Sighhhhhh



Sweet bun - Jiyong's favorite.



That JERK! I can never forgive him! NEVER!



We just abruptly stopped communicating so I'm guessing he's aware that our agreement is now void. After all, he tried to take advantage of me! I mean, I knew he's just making a point that I can be on grave danger but heck, what was that that he did?! He is literally an untamed beast.



It's been a week. I wonder how he is? Did he already accept another contract from the other clients of Rent-A-Boyfriend Company? Is he also pissing off his new girlfriend? Did he send her flowers in the office? Did they go on their Trial Date?



Hmph! I'm sure no one will last a minute with that kind of insufferable man! Only I can handle him.



The chances of creating diamonds by mixing vinegar and soy sauce together is better than the chances of Jiyong getting rented. I'm the only one who can tolerate his jerkiness.



Anyway, here's the problem. I officially don't have any boyfriend to introduce on the Annual Company Acquaintance Party which is already near. I don't want to rent another boyfriend either.



*Sighhhhhh



"Sandara Park!", Krystal barged in my office without even knocking, and didn't even close the door behind her.



Oh, give me a break. This is the last thing I need.



Evil always has the perfect timing when it comes to disrupting the peace of the universe. A good example is evil Krystal, who always pops up whenever you only want to be alone and think solemnly.



"Didn't you follow-up our order in the flower shop? We're supposed to get RED roses! They said they ran out of red roses!", she said in a voice that can be heard by the entire floor.



The Marketing Department put the IT Department in charge of the decorations for the party. It's one way of making everyone participate and mingle with one another. I was assigned as the leader representing our department to oversee that everything will be in order. Which is the main reason why Krystal is making a big fuss out of the tiniest detail that she could blame on me or anyone in my BlackJack team.



That's one of her expertise - being a psychotic b!tch. She thinks it is her duty to piss the hell out of everyone, especially me.



"You should seriously double-check everything.", her annoying voice slashed through my subconscious. I stared at her with a deadpan expression. I feel like I'll fall into a deep coma if she continues with her nonsense talk.



The way she acts will make you think she's the most organized and clean person in the face of the planet. You are so wrong.



She's a total slob!! She doesn't clean her office E-V-E-R. Her desk is like a science experiment, I'm sure there's already a mini-ecosystem in there. If she placed a used coffee cup on her table, it will stay there until the end of time. The cleaning ahjummas aren't allowed inside her office corner for reasons I cannot fathom.



Her plantation of germs is thriving, I tell you. There are just all kinds of unidentified species evolving into a new batch of unidentified species. It's horrible.



"What should we do if they give us WHITE roses?!", she asked incredulously after a while.



"<*GASP>! Run for our lives?", I sarcastically replied while clutching my chest as if it's the end of the world if the flower shop gives us white roses instead of red.



She was throwing daggers with her stare but I was unfazed.



"Didn't your boyfriend give you red roses before? Maybe you can ask him where he purchased it so we can just order in that flower shop", she smugly asked.



I stiffened and that didn't escape her eyes.



"Ohhh I see. Did boyfriend vanish into thin air?", she wickedly said. I straightened up and squared my shoulders.



"Krystal, this is my turf. I will have your as$ tossed out of here before you could even blink if you continue disrupting my work", I warned her.



She marched out of my office clutching the document that contains the list of decorations that we still need to order for the upcoming party. I'm betting she'll come back for vengeance later after scrutinizing what other things she can nitpick.



I took a bite of the warm sweet bun.



Mmmm.. It's not so bad after all. I kinda like it now.



_____________________________________________________________



Sulli kissed GD's lips but he did not kiss back.



"What's wrong GD? Not in the mood?", Sulli cooed and grinded her chest against his arms. He remained unresponsive much to her dismay. He and his gang were hanging out in one of the VIP rooms in YG Underground Club; accompanied by their girls.



"Leave us", he instructed in a low growl, making all the girls scamper out of the room. All except Sulli.



"Did you not hear me?", GD grabbed his bottle and didn't even look at her. She pouted and wrapped her arms around him.



"Tell me what's bothering you. Did I not satisfy you last night?", she asked.



"Just leave, Sulli"



"Fine", she stomped her feet while making her way towards the door.



"Boss, you've been very restless since that night when we followed Dara to the bar. Did anything happen?", Youngbae asked.



GD remained silent while the rest of the guys looked at each other.



"I'm sensing a Lover's Quarrel. A big one", Seungri jokingly said.



GD just stared blankly at nowhere in particular, lost in deep thoughts. He was completely oblivious to the curious stares of his men.



"Tch, I don't understand women", he suddenly blurted out. TOP almost choked on the beer he was drinking.



"<*cough> WHAT?! Boss, did I just hear that from you? Oh my goodness, KNOCK ON WOOD!", TOP frantically looked for any available wood and forcefully knocked on it a few times. It's like something bad will befall them upon hearing their boss utter such impossible words.



"Shut up", GD rested his chin on the palm of his hand. It's been a week and just as expected, Dara didn't contact him anymore. He doesn't know why he's even thinking about it. Isn't this what he wants so he can focus on the problems they're currently facing within the Triad? And wouldn't it be better if the geek won't associate herself with him anymore since danger surrounds him all the time?



"Jiyong, it's just the five of us here. You can tell us, you know", Youngbae said after a while. He even used his first name to call him to remind GD that they're brothers even long before.



GD sighed and started recounting the events that night.



"Oh mannnnnn. You're screwed", TOP mumbled after GD finally revealed the reason why Dara's not seeing him anymore.



"She's been very tolerable with you, boss. But you went overboard with what you did"



"I guess this is fine. She's better off without me anyway. Besides, I told you it's just for my own amusement", GD said.



"Well, you can still prolong your amusement. Play along with her a bit longer.", TOP said, obviously trying his best to save the twenty million won that is about to slip away.



Youngbae lightly kicked TOP's foot and widened his eyes at him.



"What TOP hyung is trying to say is, you just need to apologize to her, boss. You owe her that much", he reasoned out.



GD chugged down his beer and didn't say anything.



"Hmm.... I have an idea on how you should do it.", TOP interjected, a mischievous smirk forming on his lips.



"An idea that will make me wanna barf, I bet", GD cocked his eyebrows. Knowing his crazy henchman, his plan probably involves Walt Disney effects plus Twilight movie lines rolled into one.



"I won't trust him if I were you, boss. He watched all the Twilight Movies. Have you noticed his vampire get-up?", Daesung said and caught the bottle that TOP threw in his direction.



"You won't make me take off my clothes while I sparkle splendidly when the sun shines on my skin, right? 'Coz I swear, I am going to haunt your as$ and torture you", GD warned TOP.



"No, no. Boss, hear me out. What you need to do is wait outside her window with roses in hand and with candles surrounding you in a heart-shape", TOP dreamily said.



"Shove your plan to your as$. I won't do it. And prepare your twenty million won. I won't see Sandara Park anymore.", GD exhaled audibly and leaned back on his seat.



"Okay. I bet she's just going to call that RAB Company again to rent a new boyfriend. And they'll go on a Trial Date together and she'll probably..."



"Cut it out.", GD stormed out of the room with his eyebrows mashed together before TOP can even finish his sentence.



The four of them laughed amongst each other while shaking their heads.



"You think he'll apologize?", Daesung asked.



"Nope. But the ways things are going, who knows...", Youngbae gulped down his beer while smiling.



_____________________________________________________________



"Why did you fail in erasing the uninitiated Triad members?", a voice asked over a secured phone.



"The hired assassins were intercepted by the Triad's Deputy Mountain Master. He's proving to be a big challenge. He also helped relocate some uninitiated Yakuza and Mafia members and completely went out of our radar."



"We're behind our schedule. We're supposed to eliminate the ordinary members next, then obliterate the Triad officers from the bottom up to the top but we're already having problems with assassinating just the uninitiated members? We will be a shame to the Alliance if we fail.", the voice said after a while.



"Sorry, boss."



"Find where the uninitiated Triads are hiding. Meanwhile, hire another group of hitman and elimiate the 49ers (ordinary Triad Members)"



"Yes, boss. Aren't we going to eliminate the Deputy Mountain Master as well?"



"Not yet. We wouldn't be able to lure him and kill him easily. The Alliance Leader specifically ordered us to stick with the plan - which is to erase the members at the very bottom first before killing the Triad officers and lastly, the Dragon Head. Make sure not to fail this time."



"Yes, boss"



_____________________________________________________________



SANDARA's POV



*Sighhhhh



"Good grief, will you stop that", Bom sternly said and slapped my shoulder as I sighed once again. I invited her in my apartment thinking that she could probably help me get Jiyong thoughts out of my head, but I was proven wrong.



I don't know why I'm still thinking of that jerk, argh!



I robotically walked towards my bedroom and collapsed on my bed face-down. Bom followed me and sat beside my useless body.



"Tell me exactly what happened. You said you're not renting that Jiyong anymore? Why?", she asked. She's still clueless about the events that happened that night at the bar and I don't plan on telling her the whole story either. I don't need any more complications right now.



"We got into a fight", I simply replied.



"That's odd. You told me you two are always bickering but you're still able to tolerate him. What's the difference with this recent fight than the previous ones?"



"This one is a BIG fight", I answered and buried my face on my pillow.



To my surprise, I heard Bom's giggles.



"That's not the kind of reaction that I'm expecting.", I kicked her out of my bed but Bom just continued chuckling.



"Oh my, Dara. You two seems like a real couple, having fights and all hahahaha!"



"No, Bommie-ah. You know I still like Donghae. I'm just....well...I got used to having Jiyong around - pissing me off and making me want to murder him", I pouted remembering his antics. *sigghhhh



"Just forgive him, then"



"No way", I rolled over and sat up to face her.



"I bet you're gonna eat your words. This Jiyong is really something. He even bought you a chicken pet", Bom started roaring in laughter as soon as she mentioned that damn pet. Yes, I kept her. She's currently roaming around the backyard of our Apartment Complex.



"So, have you decided about what to name her?", she asked.



"Don't change the topic, crazy woman", I snarled at her.



"Fine. You're boring me out with your useless problem. What IS your problem anyway?", she shot back.



"Well, I can't forgive Jiyong. So, I don't have anyone to introduce at the party", I said.



"This is all about Donghae, right? And about your stupid pride?", she asked.



Is this still about Donghae?



Aigooo...I don't know anymore. All I'm sure of is I hate that jerk - Jiyong!



My phone rang as I was busy having a mini-monologue on my head. I grabbed my phone and Bom squeezed her face on my cheeks to see who the caller is.



"KYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!", Bom and I simultaneously squealed as we looked at the caller id. OMG, it's Donghae!



"Put it on speaker!!!", my bestfriend shrieked with glee.



And that's what I did so she can eavesdrop on our conversation.



I died multiple times because of spazz attacks as I was talking to him, especially when he invited me out for tomorrow - NOT for a drink. Omo, omo, is this a date?!



I was squeezing Bom's hand while looking at her with wide eyes. OMG, is this happening finally?!



"So, are you free? Can we go out, just the two of us?", he sheepishly asked.



Bom and I are trying to stifle our squeals by just wiggling our body giddily after hearing what Donghae said on the speaker phone.



"<*cough>S-Sure. Where are we going to meet?", I asked and resumed my silent squealing.



"I'll just pick you up in your apartment tomorr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter